Father Shoots Daughter

Bad father can't raise his daughter properly and the world only sees the outcome of all the years of bad parenting. Idiots.

how many daughters have you rasied? wait till they get to their teenage years and come back

Considering how much time he devoted to the cost he incurred putting software on the notebook he should have just sold it and recouped his costs. The big public screw you to his daughter by shooting it made him worse off financially. What an idiot.

Considering how much time he devoted to the cost he incurred putting software on the notebook he should have just sold it and recouped his costs. The big public screw you to his daughter by shooting it made him worse off financially. What an idiot.

to you.you look in terms of $$$. this father was saying, since you can't handle yourself appropriately, I'm going to take your laptop away. his money, his choice. I'm NOT going to give MY daughter a laptop and then let her **** all over me with attitude. hell no. i bought her damn laptop, lord giveth, lord taketh away

to you.you look in terms of $$$. this father was saying, since you can't handle yourself appropriately, I'm going to take your laptop away. his money, his choice

Of course it's his money and his choice, but he's still an idiot.

Kudos to him. Some kids have it way too easy, and that'll only be a disadvantage when they're finished with school and get out in the real world and need to get a job to support themselves.

he also called his wife and begged her to convince him not to shoot the laptop. one of the reasons he also was so mad is the girl called the lady who cleans there house a maid, which he says was disrespectful, because its just someone they are helping out.

I wonder what the age range is here with people saying this guy is bad and an attention ###### and what he did was wrong.

This kid is obviously a spoiled little brat and yes, part of that is the parents fault but most of it is the daughters fault. She bitches and moans about having to do a total of 10 minutes chores each day. waaa waaa waaa. Growing up, each week my siblings and I had to choose one room of the house to clean up and it had to be cleaned to my parents specifications. This also included our own rooms. We had to take turns mowing the lawn, picking up walnuts from the tree, weeding the garden, picking berries, and in the winter time, we had to shovel the driveway and sidewalks. And if we didnt do all of this, all we could do was eat and go to our rooms. And all we had in our rooms was a bed, clock, and a desk. That is it. When we turned 18, we had to get a job (we all had jobs way before then) and buy our own clothes and anything else we needed/wanted. Parents would still feed/house us as long as we went to school.

Kids have it way to easy these days and I think what this guy did is great. Good for him. She pretty much posted something on FB trying to make her parents look like slave drivers and make them look bad. So the same thing happened to her and now she cannot do it anymore. I dont have kids myself, but you can bet they will treat me with respect and do as I say. Just like my nieces and nephews do. They didnt like it when I started cracking down on them and they even yelled at me, got upset, and called me mean. But you know what? They still did as they were told, apologized to me later, and always loves when I come around. And now, I only have to tell them ONCE to do something and they do it. Some kids dont get it and more drastic measures are required.

Kids dont respect adults these days...they treat them like crap and walk over them. Good for the dad for showing this will not be tolerated.

• Like 1

I wonder what the age range is here with people saying this guy is bad and an attention ###### and what he did was wrong.

required.

im 19, and fully support what the dad did. I dont pull this ****. I have worked since a few months after i turned 16, if I wanted stuff but didnt have enough money, I cleaned like a mad man till I did enough my mom would lend me money. I never posted about how much my mom sucked or any of that bull**** this girl did.

At first I was like wtf?

Then I watched the entire video and I have to say -- good on the dad. Pay her to do chores, rofl. And who paid for all her living? :laugh:

Yea, thought that was pretty funny. I read someplace a few years ago that it costs something like 250k to raise a kid to 18. Dad should ask for his money back...haha

IMO, over the edge.

First, from what it sounded, she did (more or less) all her choures. She is ****ing 15, its normal some of them she just wont do because she "forgets". Its part of STILL being a child and growing up.

Second, a humiliation is not neccesary. As a IT dad, you could have sniffed the network, got her Facebook session, changed the password and be done with it. Or even a filter so she just goes to certain sites. Now, how will she get school work done? You do know she turns 16, 17, 18, 19, etc etfc

Third, Im tired of this "back in the day" bull****. Yes, back in the day, there were different things and different values and morals. People also rode in horses. They also ****ed without condoms. They also hunted their own food and made their own fire. Does that make it better or "god he worked so hard"?

Forth, what is it their parent's concern what she posts in her private life? If she had her wall posts public, than her problem and her fault but if it was private and that dad hacked into it, to view what she put, it is not their problem whatever she says.

This is all my opinion and I understand there are different points of views. I just see this could be handled alot differently.

UNTIL A CHILD TURNS 18 AND IS NO LONGER LIVNG WITH HER PARENTS THAT CHILD HAS NO PRIVATE LIFE..........

YES THIS COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLE DIFFERENTY BUT IT WASN'T,

THIS WHOLE HE WENT OVER THE EDGE AND IT WAS A BIT HARSE IS A BUNCH OF BS AND IS THE REASON WHY KIDS AREN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY TAG OR DODGEBALL AT SCHOOL ANY MORE.

WHAT...DO YOU THINK HER DAD SHOULD HAVE GIVIN HER A "TIME OUT" OR MADE HER STAND IN A CORNER.

THE DAUGHTER DESERVED EVERY BIT OF IT. IF SHE WOULDN'T HAVE POSTED HER BITCH SESSION ABOUT HER DAD ON FACEBOOK FOR HER FRIENDS TO SEE WE WOULDN'T BE COMMENTING ABOUT THIS AT ALL.

THIS DAMN ENTITLEMENT GENERATION BS NEEDS TO STOP.

STOP WUSSIFYING AMERICA. PUNISH YOUR FREAKIN KIDS.

IF KIDS THESE DAYS WANT RESPECT THEN THEY NEED TO SHOW RESPECT, EARN RESPECT.\

WE NEED MORE PARENTS LIKE THIS.

A good parent would never have let it get to such an embarrasing stage.

Putting this on YouTube and shooting the laptop... Seriously.

Making something like this public just makes me lose all respect for the guy. Though you could argue the daughter made it public when she posted on Facebook, but does she really know any better? He should lead by example, should've taught her to share her feelings at a young age, that and what's acceptable on the Internet. She's the product of his crappy parenting.

To me this seems like more of a "it's better to be feared than respected" approach. "If you don't do this, you're going to be punished."

And the fact that he spoke to her about a previous incident just supports my point, she clearly has no repsect for him for her not to listen and learn, again, crappy parenting in the eariler years of her life.

"Kids don't respect adults these days" - And whose fault is that exactly? Ohh could it be the very people who gave birth to them... Children don't just rebel without reason, it's simply just catalyst of terrible parenting.

It doesn't help that children are raising children these days. I found the guy in the video to be just as big a child as his daughter, case in point his post on Facebook about Good Morning America being outside his house.

• Like 2

At first I was like wtf?

Then I watched the entire video and I have to say -- good on the dad. Pay her to do chores, rofl. And who paid for all her living? :laugh:

While I'll agree it's laughable, the fact that they're paying someone to do their housework and other such stuff maybe isn't setting the greatest example. You can hardly say "oh well this person can do it and get paid for it, but you can't", because that (in a kid's eyes) is setting a double standard.

I've always lived in a house where a rule for one is a rule for all and it goes down pretty well.

Also, responding to a childish public (or, not so public) teenage rant with an equally petty, childish and angsty rant that was overkill and quite frankly counterproductive for everyone involved, is a dickish move to do. I agree she shouldn't be disrespecting her father, however acting in this way is practically stooping down to their level.

A good parent would never have let it get to such an embarrasing stage.

Putting this on YouTube and shooting the laptop... Seriously.

Making something like this public just makes me lose all respect for the guy. Though you could argue the daughter made it public when she posted on Facebook, but does she really know any better? He should lead by example, should've taught her to share her feelings at a young age, that and what's acceptable on the Internet. She's the product of his crappy parenting.

To me this seems like more of a "it's better to be feared than respected" approach. "If you don't do this, you're going to be punished."

And the fact that he spoke to her about a previous incident just supports my point, she clearly has no repsect for him for her not to listen and learn, again, crappy parenting in the eariler years of her life.

"Kids don't respect adults these days" - And whose fault is that exactly? Ohh could it be the very people who gave birth to them... Children don't just rebel without reason, it's simply just catalyst of terrible parenting.

It doesn't help that children are raising children these days. I found the guy in the video to be just as big a child as his daughter, case in point his post on Facebook about Good Morning America being outside his house.

That's not entirely true. Parents have to be extremely cautious about how they deal with punishing their kids these days because of do gooder *******s who will call child protection services at the slightest hint of "abuse", which can be just about anything now.

Society has made it hard for parents to be proper parents.

So a lazy 15 year old, curses about needing to just look for a job, calls parents' friend a "maid", cannot be persuaded through words

Serves her right IMO

Also his 3rd shot missed from there 0.o

No it didnt. Hit the white logo on the laptop.

That's not entirely true. Parents have to be extremely cautious about how they deal with punishing their kids these days because of do gooder *******s who will call child protection services at the slightest hint of "abuse", which can be just about anything now.

Exactly. Now you are expected to talk to your kids and make them listen. If you even spank your kid these days, it is child abuse and you get arrested. Only thing you can do now is get up and MAKE SURE they do as they are told. Even if that means standing around and enforcing what you say.

Bull...

If you ever have to physically harm your child, you failed as a parent in my honest opinion.

That just sounds like a crappy excuse you've given.

No it didnt. Hit the white logo on the laptop.

Exactly. Now you are expected to talk to your kids and make them listen. If you even spank your kid these days, it is child abuse and you get arrested. Only thing you can do now is get up and MAKE SURE they do as they are told. Even if that means standing around and enforcing what you say.

Again from your posts it sounds like you'd much prefer fear over respect.

If the child repsects you it'll instantly do as you say, you don't need to enforce jack.

Bull...

If you ever have to physically harm your child, you failed as a parent in my honest opinion.

If the child repsects you it'll instantly do as you say, you don't need to enforce jack.

Oh please, spanking is not physically abusing a kid. doesnt even hurt as I remember and just something to get your attention. Its embarrassing to get spanked even if no one else sees it.

And explain to me why kids were more respectful decades ago and more behaved decades ago than they are now. I will give you two reasons....

1) Parents were more attentive and not so caught up and selfish with their own lives and actually took care of their kids

2) Parents didnt have several organizations, government, neighbors, and other family members getting involved in how they raise their own kids. I grew up, I got spanked if I didnt follow the rules. Now, you will be tossed in jail if you did something like that and you will lose custody of your kids. Spanking didnt hurt, but got my attention.

Bull...

Please please please....

I started off asking my nieces and nephews to do something. They get distracted and it never got done. Then when its time for they wanting to do something, they get upset because they still have to do what I tell them. Sometimes it never gets done and the house stays a mess, their room is trashed for days. So I get up, stand at the door to their room, and make sure it gets done and wont let them leave without it getting done. And I take away EVERYTHING fun they like to do until it gets done.

Kids will not respect you if you ask them to do something, they dont do it, and you do not enforce it and let it go. This tells the kid they can walk over you and do what they want without any kid of punishment. This is not respect, this is allowing yourself to be a bitch to your kids.

Bull...

Wrong. This incident that happened between the dad and his daughter is a perfect example of why talking doesn't work. Not only that but she pulled this stunt just hours after he spent hours of his time and hundreds of dollars fixing her computer.

Not to mention according to the video there was another incident between them months earlier and just talking to her then worked wonders didn't it? If you talk a kids ear off after they misbehave they'll quickly learn that the worst they have to fear is being talked into boredom.