Christian students walk out as Dan Savage attacks the Bible

Those kids were getting an education about the real world. The majority of the world doesn't believe any of what's in the Bible

Cough this cough

Cough this cough

You just proved his point. Learn2Statistic.

If 32% of the world are Christians... 68% of the doesn't believe any of what's in the bible.

religion is illogical and I am getting sick of people using what a book with no creditable origin being used to call things wrong or justify certain things...

You just proved his point. Learn2Statistic.

If 32% of the world are Christians... 68% of the doesn't believe any of what's in the bible.

Huh, you're right. Guess I'm ignorant ;)

I'm sorry, but as a christian i take offense to what this savage guy and his insults to the bible, i understand everyone is entitled to freedom of speech but i sure as heck don't appreciate 2 things from this guy; 1. His assault on christian beliefs which shows the kind of person he is, not the smartest if i may say 2. shoving his beliefs down other people's throats. Dan Savage, if you're reading this good sir, read the bible, you might learn something from it.

if you don't want people to offend your beliefs, don't hold beliefs that offend their very existence.

As for shoving beliefs down other people's throats, as a Christian, you should know AAAAALL about that sort of thing.

if you don't want people to offend your beliefs, don't hold beliefs that offend their very existence.

As for shoving beliefs down other people's throats, as a Christian, you should know AAAAALL about that sort of thing.

No kidding. Christians sure love to use that, " Your shoving your beliefs down my throat" crap, in events that others do that they don't even have to acknowledge. Post an atheist message on your FB, get a christian telling you to stop shoving your beliefs down their throat, while they post how everyone should love and fear their god on their FB....

Sorry, No one will respect your beliefs when they are so silly. Respect is earned through actions of righteousness . Tolerance is given to things that do not harm or throw the balance off of daily life. I would tolerate religion if it would stay inside your own head and home. I will not tolerate your religion when it creeps into my polictics, when it tries to dictate my life.

No kidding. Christians sure love to use that, " Your shoving your beliefs down my throat" crap, in events that others do that they don't even have to acknowledge. Post an atheist message on your FB, get a christian telling you to stop shoving your beliefs down their throat, while they post how everyone should love and fear their god on their FB....

Man i can talk about this whole day, there is a friend of mine, he and his family recently converted to Christianity 3 years ago. Now his every single post on facebook is a bible quote or "wise sayings", including images of jesus and other religious stuff. Well it dint bothered me, but one day he read on my profile that im an Atheist, from that day, he started telling me that how im going to hell, or god will not forgive me because i dont believe in him. He bashes atheists every time, he started posting stuff on my wall, like quotes from bible and all. I told him many times that i dont want to argue on that matter, but he dint stopped, so finally i blocked him. I dont care what you believe, i have no problem with that, but when someone forces their beliefs on me, it ****es me off badly.

Man i can talk about this whole day, there is a friend of mine, he and his family recently converted to Christianity 3 years ago. Now his every single post on facebook is a bible quote or "wise sayings", including images of jesus and other religious stuff. Well it dint bothered me, but one day he read on my profile that im an Atheist, from that day, he started telling me that how im going to hell, or god will not forgive me because i dont believe in him. He bashes atheists every time, he started posting stuff on my wall, like quotes from bible and all. I told him many times that i dont want to argue on that matter, but he dint stopped, so finally i blocked him. I dont care what you believe, i have no problem with that, but when someone forces their beliefs on me, it ****es me off badly.

This goes both ways and theirs about the same amount of idiots on both sides.

This goes both ways and theirs about the same amount of idiots on both sides.

Well since atheists are the minority. Lol. I think there'd be less

• 2 weeks later...

I like the fact this video when viral and that the faces of those who walked out can clearly be seen.

Those individuals had the right to walk out if their beleifs are being desecrated just in as much as Savage had the right to spew his "opinion".

You know what argumentum ad ignorantiam is? He wasn't making stuff up, he was simply pointing out that certain aspects of the bible are still adhered to while others are not, that's basically a fact. And why did the word opinion need scare quotes there?