Ok Quick Ranking revised. Stick to races with a friend and hopefully a crew + guests. Use the higher ranked races Ie lvl 25 and you can go up a couple ranks in an hour easy.

or Survivals. Is anyone on PS3 having an issue with any of those? I tried to do The Boneyard and after 2 kills, it screws up and I end up failing ends and I didn't even die

or Survivals. Is anyone on PS3 having an issue with any of those? I tried to do The Boneyard and after 2 kills, it screws up and I end up failing ends and I didn't even die

Played that pre-patch with no problems.

or Survivals. Is anyone on PS3 having an issue with any of those? I tried to do The Boneyard and after 2 kills, it screws up and I end up failing ends and I didn't even die.

Are you camping on the roof? or by the planes? If you are you will fail.

Yeah they "fixed" it so you can no longer camp out

You can camp in the barn and to me that's the best way. 2 on each side of the barn and wait for them to come to you. 

Are you camping on the roof? or by the planes? If you are you will fail.

roof man sucks they fixed that for it which was pointless

Boo. I am at like 8 and it spawns randomly in the desert.

dont know i havent any spawn in awhile, i keep getting the heavy lift choppers spawning.

I had a different problem with survival today: on round 4 I suddenly couldn't see the enemy's red spots on the minimap, and when we killed all of them the round didn't end. Well actually the round number changed to 5 and the progress bar reseted to 0, but without the usual interlude between rounds.

We had that "kill all enemies" message but couldn't do anything other than getting out of the match.

Then on another survival match I died early on round 8 and was following another player whose life bar was for some reason fully replentishing instead of only going up to half. He also got 100% armor back once without walking anywhere near a vest.

I had a different problem with survival today: on round 4 I suddenly couldn't see the enemy's red spots on the minimap, and when we killed all of them the round didn't end. Well actually the round number changed to 5 and the progress bar reseted to 0, but without the usual interlude between rounds.

We had that "kill all enemies" message but couldn't do anything other than getting out of the match.

Then on another survival match I died early on round 8 and was following another player whose life bar was for some reason fully replentishing instead of only going up to half. He also got 100% armor back once without walking anywhere near a vest.

That's very strange! I would send that over to Rockstar so it can get fixed. I haven't really played online much, just boring anymore.

How do I actually get the game to let me and my friend on the same team when we play deathwatch? Him and I are always on the opposite teams. We are in the same crew and everything. I have it on the ps3 also. Any help would be great.

How do I actually get the game to let me and my friend on the same team when we play deathwatch? Him and I are always on the opposite teams. We are in the same crew and everything. I have it on the ps3 also. Any help would be great.

Have you tried setting your team preference to the same?

Sir, I don't even know what that means...

I think he might be referring to team balancing, at a guess.

No, i think before the game starts... where you set the radio, etc, You get set a team preference.

So it tries to get you on a particular team.

I bought another Xbox 360 just to play it, I know I know  :rofl:. I'd given my old one to my Younger brother when I bought my PC, but couldn't wait for GTA 5 PC. 

Some of my Snaps. My Gamertag on Xbox 360 is 'Sir Gabe Newell' if any Neowinians want to add me. Just put the word "Neowin" in the text entry on the F/R so I know you're from here.

Pictures semi-related, some of my Snaps  :woot:

post-350302-0-22648900-1383078015.jpg

(Glitched a Cop Car into my Garage)

post-350302-0-56907900-1383078016.jpg

post-350302-0-33611300-1383078018.jpg

post-350302-0-78108200-1383078019.jpg

• Like 3

I bought another Xbox 360 just to play it, I know I know  :rofl:. I'd given my old one to my Younger brother when I bought my PC, but couldn't wait for GTA 5 PC. 

Some of my Snaps. My Gamertag on Xbox 360 is 'Sir Gabe Newell' if any Neowinians want to add me. Just put the word "Neowin" in the text entry on the F/R so I know you're from here.

Pictures semi-related, some of my Snaps  :woot:

attachicon.gif0_0.jpg

(Glitched a Cop Car into my Garage)

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

does mother know u bring hoes home? lol

• Like 1