I'm new to Xbox 360.

I've just bought a wired controller-to-3.5mm headset adapter.

I've confirmed the microphone works by sending a friend a voice message.

1. How do I talk to people I GTA 5?
  2. Also, since it's not possible for the game audio to come through the headset speakers, surely when I speak in the microphone, all the sound from my normal speakers will be picked up also? (therefore making my voice messages sound awful to others)

I'm new to Xbox 360.

I've just bought a wired controller-to-3.5mm headset adapter.

I've confirmed the microphone works by sending a friend a voice message.

1. How do I talk to people I GTA 5?
  2. Also, since it's not possible for the game audio to come through the headset speakers, surely when I speak in the microphone, all the sound from my normal speakers will be picked up also? (therefore making my voice messages sound awful to others)

1. Not sure

2. Sit more than 5 feet from your TV

1. Not sure

2. Sit more than 5 feet from your TV

I use one of my two PC monitors, so I have to sit close.

Haven't had any issues lately. The other week during a survival mission my character stopped responding. Actually. Anything GTA 5 stopped responding. No start, menu, select....took out the batteries, turned on the controller nothing. But the whole time I was able to use the Xbox button to navigate Xbox menus. So I just quit. Started today.

You quit a mission. Don't do it often or you'll be labeled a bad sport. ######.

Doing a mission today, Titan one. Stole the Titan, jackass flying jumped out mid flight left us all. We all restarted. Did it again, no one moved the truck, person didn't wait and they broke the wing off. Restarted. Character/gta didn't respond....rage quit.

I've got the iFruit app on my Android (Galaxy S4).

Pinching and dragging the poop does not move the poop.

This means I can not move it to the bin.

Any ideas?

We seriously need a PC version to make it even more fun  :crazy:

Neowin needs a script on the forums to automatically resize images such as this one :S

It used to have such a script.

After jumping down from the top of the plane, i have no freaking idea how this actually happened...but it happened anyway HAHA!  Funny glitch!  :woot:  :woot:

BREAKING NEWS: Terrorist in SanAndreas!

• Like 2

After jumping down from the top of the plane, i have no freaking idea how this actually happened...but it happened anyway HAHA!  Funny glitch!  :woot:  :woot:

Guess the mile high masturbator wasn't very good?

Best game I've played in a while.  SP or on-line.  Very addictive.  :-)

This x over 9,000 took this when playing Trevor a few days ago of the runaway bride encounter, came out pretty good. Plus if everyone is wondering like I was with who the NPCs text...nothing but a blank homescreen -_-; Also, here is my high rank character. The guy with the guitar even plays bongos or he was part of a government gene splicing and cloning operation haha.

I'm going to have to look through the thread bc I'm not sure if i shared the picture of Ursula? Help with others who haven't found her and know what she looks like...Advice find her with Trevor instead of the others..they're both really messed up

post-48118-0-51485400-1383610599.jpg

post-48118-0-04656500-1383610612.jpg

post-48118-0-82322800-1383610771.jpg

the police music completely ran out of the rhythm due to the destruction and damn funny! 

Ultimate destruction.  HAHA

good lord dude u got some anger issues! May I recommend our therapeutic "killing Jimmy DeSanta" package? 

I've got the iFruit app on my Android (Galaxy S4).

Pinching and dragging the poop does not move the poop.

This means I can not move it to the bin.

Any ideas?

Just touch the screen on my s3 I just drag it to the bin hover over the open bin and release

Ok now this game has annoyed me to the point of not wanting to play it anymore

All the glitchers and exploiters are bragging of their 70 million gta dollars. The 400k apartments, and all the top end cars. And there's me, never once glitched or exploited the game, only have the free car, lost 2 characters and the bank at the start of online, and the month has passed and not even the care package.

And to add to my annoyance, I can't even leave my garage as even in passive I get picked off blown up by randon jerks is tanks or just straight up mowed down.

(######ing game, now I feel a little better, rant over)

Ok now this game has annoyed me to the point of not wanting to play it anymore

All the glitchers and exploiters are bragging of their 70 million gta dollars. The 400k apartments, and all the top end cars. And there's me, never once glitched or exploited the game, only have the free car, lost 2 characters and the bank at the start of online, and the month has passed and not even the care package.

And to add to my annoyance, I can't even leave my garage as even in passive I get picked off blown up by randon jerks is tanks or just straight up mowed down.

(****ing game, now I feel a little better, rant over)

I don't even have a garage. Isn't there a free one? I just can't seem to make any money in the game!

I don't even have a garage. Isn't there a free one? I just can't seem to make any money in the game!

You cansupposedly get a free one for signing up to rockstar social club. I'm already signed up and have been since Max Payne 3. And did not get one. But I'm almost aboutdone with what is actually not a bad game overall.

The cheapest garage is in the desert, for somewhere in the 20 g range.

If you can deliver the cars Simeon requires, it'll get the ball rolling. Invest in a mask if you intend to hit the in game stores, I only have 50 g after playing online since day one of online.

You cansupposedly get a free one for signing up to rockstar social club. I'm already signed up and have been since Max Payne 3. And did not get one. But I'm almost aboutdone with what is actually not a bad game overall.

The cheapest garage is in the desert, for somewhere in the 20 g range.

If you can deliver the cars Simeon requires, it'll get the ball rolling. Invest in a mask if you intend to hit the in game stores, I only have 50 g after playing online since day one of online.

Steal cars and sell them to Los Santos Customs. You can do this once every 48 min real time, try to grab the Galivanteer Ballers and such because they are 9k a pop. Do Online races with other people because even coming in at the middle of the pack can net you like 2-4k for 5 min of racing, more if you win. As your levels get to around 20ish you start seeing Armored cars when they are close, those are good for 4-8k, just have to lose a 3 Star wanted level.

Im no pro, but those are some of the easy moneymakers I do.

• Like 1

Where do I buy masks at?

I did a "criminal race". One lap. It was me and one random person. We just did it over and over.easy. If I had more time I would have kept going.

Where do I buy masks at?

I did a "criminal race". One lap. It was me and one random person. We just did it over and over.easy. If I had more time I would have kept going.

Near the beach, just south of the gym on the sand IIRC, its on the map as a harlequin mask looking icon.