I don't even have a garage. Isn't there a free one? I just can't seem to make any money in the game!

The three garages you get in SP are the free ones for Social Club.

Ok now this game has annoyed me to the point of not wanting to play it anymore

All the glitchers and exploiters are bragging of their 70 million gta dollars. The 400k apartments, and all the top end cars. And there's me, never once glitched or exploited the game, only have the free car, lost 2 characters and the bank at the start of online, and the month has passed and not even the care package.

And to add to my annoyance, I can't even leave my garage as even in passive I get picked off blown up by randon jerks is tanks or just straight up mowed down.

(****ing game, now I feel a little better, rant over)

If they are levels over 100 they abused online...take a pic with your phone and report them to rockstar to be banned from online. 

I don't even have a garage. Isn't there a free one? I just can't seem to make any money in the game!

Do survivals get to wave 10 and you get 20k everytime plus ripping off armored cars. That's how I got my condo and i'm only lvl 54 plus steal Gallivanter Baller SUVs' take them to pay n spray and you get 9k for those.

Sorry for the ****ty quality. 

What is causing this?  ONLY during ONLINE missions.  I play a mission then my character gets stuck and I can't move him.  I can use the Xbox button to do anything, but anything GTA related doesn't work.  I have to force quit, and when I do and restart I get told "don't do that or you'll be a bad sport".  Rockstar support didnd't help at all, they sent an automated one about the bad sport system, I guess because it picks the words I typed, which included bad sport, but thats all they replied about. 

This issue sucks ass. 

During the missions when it gets stuck, I literally just sit there, do nothing. Mission ends, the problem is fixed. 

I think it is either the game crashing or the cloud servers going down.

I've had the issue a couple of times during missions/races. It is quite annoying. Especially as i was winning a race for once :laugh:

I think it is either the game crashing or the cloud servers going down.

I've had the issue a couple of times during missions/races. It is quite annoying. Especially as i was winning a race for once :laugh:

It's happened almost 20 times since gta online started.

If they are levels over 100 they abused online...take a pic with your phone and report them to rockstar to be banned from online. 

Do survivals get to wave 10 and you get 20k everytime plus ripping off armored cars. That's how I got my condo and i'm only lvl 54 plus steal Gallivanter Baller SUVs' take them to pay n spray and you get 9k for those.

Ask Aaron Olive -- he's level 109.  Psi is like level 90 or something.

Joined the crew a few weeks back, just wanted to say thanks and also to one member who is like lvl 100 already and helped me get to lvl 30 from lvl 22 in a matter of 3 hours gameplay :) 

So Rockstar replied to the issue I have. 

Told me to reset the xbox.  Really.....REALLY?  REALLY?!?!?! No ****, i've been doing that, only to get warned, I'll become  a  bad sport.  It's their ###### online. 

Is there any point in buying helicopters in this game? They are damn expensive and you can call Lester to locate one if you ever need one (or Merryweather for a ride).

I guess the buzzard might come handy to complete missions, but at almost 2 millions I'm not sure about it being worth all the time you'd spend earning that much money anyway  :/

Is there any point in buying helicopters in this game? They are damn expensive and you can call Lester to locate one if you ever need one (or Merryweather for a ride).

I guess the buzzard might come handy to complete missions, but at almost 2 millions I'm not sure about it being worth all the time you'd spend earning that much money anyway  :/

everything is overly priced imo. But, there really isn't much sense in buying one, would take way to long and with the guns and ammo prices too, doesn't make keeping money any easier. It literally too me 1 wk and 4 days just to get enough cash for a house @ 150k then after that took me 3 days non stop grind to upgrade to a luxury.apt.

I prefer that. No point playing a game if within a couple of matches you can buy any gin/vehicle/abode. I like to work for my luxuries.

Me too, but the problem with helicopters (and planes and boats) is not the price, it's how delivery works.

If I could buy a heli and get it delivered to my position at any time (as with cars) it'd be worth saving even if only for the cheapest one. As it is though helis get delivered to the nearest helipad, which means:

A) The delivery point might be a few minutes away by car.

B) Other players can get there first and steal your helicopter.

C) You'd usually find helicopters to steal in those helipads anyway.

So basically buying helicopters is only useful in missions as you can't steal helicopters there (because there's none), and only for the few that you couldn't complete faster by car.

Also considering that Pegasus asks for $1k for each delivery and that rewards for lots of missions aren't much higher than that $1k... I don't know, it seems to me that they aren't making (bought) helicopters particularly attractive or useful.