Boston Bombing Suspects - MIT Shooting - Manhunt

LiveLeak is blowing up with info too.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b1a_1366351370

Also, if the first thought in your head when tragedy strikes is that you need to tell the Internet how right you are and push on and on with your political ideals and beliefs, please do everyone else a favor and unplug your computer, turn off your phone, and refrain from spewing the diarrhea that is your ego onto everyone.

• Like 2

Cops: one suspect dead, other at large.

That's what I dont get, who was the guy stripped naked and arrested, he surely didnt seem like he was shot

Never mind, said that person was released

You're hearing it first. The first suspect had a explosive device attached to his chest. They believe the second suspect has one as well. It went off when the first suspect was being taken into custody. Source: police scanner. Holy...

Edited to add: this is being broadcasted to all channels that I am listening. This isn't hearsay.

The police commissioner said in a press conference this evening a suspect "consistent with description of?the white-capped individual" from this week's Boston Marathon bombings is being pursued by authorities.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/north-america/reports-of-gunshots-at-major-boston-university/story-fnh81jut-1226624370358#ixzz2QteFLqGL

Snipers are needed if they are strapped with bombs.

And lets hope they are not pulse linked (if suspect loses pulse, bomb explodes)

I think you've been watching too many movies.

• Like 3

Snipers are needed if they are strapped with bombs.

And lets hope they are not pulse linked (if suspect loses pulse, bomb explodes)

It would be better if they were taken alive, surely? Otherwise we'll never know if they WERE the marathon bombers, or why they did it.

Stay on topic and don't turn this thread into a gun control debate. If it carries on warns will be handed out. I've already removed a few posts.

I think you've been watching too many movies.

? Excluse me?

There are finger devices that take your pulse. Modify that to when the pulse is 0, a timer goes off.

MIT has some of the smartest brains around. This is very simple to do.

It would be better if they were taken alive, surely? Otherwise we'll never know if they WERE the marathon bombers, or why they did it.

The problem is they are still dangerous (armed) and if one of the suspects has something like this:

Heart-rate-monitor-ear-lobe-pulse-sensor-HRM-2511B-connection-with-treadmill-or-PC-or-sport.jpg

Hooked up to his bomb, killing him will set the bomb off.

Just came over that the gun they have/had was taken off the dead MIT cop, so chill the gun control yammering - it would have done no good here.

There was scanner traffic that I mentioned earlier that they said there were 2 handguns and explosives found at the scene at the first shootout (and possible suicide).

How did the cop die in the first place?

Shot. Could be with his own gun after being ambushed They then carjacked a vehicle. Now saying Suspect 2 may have a bomb on him (vest?)

Shot. Could be with his own gun after being ambushed They then carjacked a vehicle. Now saying Suspect 2 may have a bomb on him (vest?)

Yup... just said that about 20 minutes ago on the other page :) Look at what I said.

more news: Sounds like they are moving a bus into a certain area to move people out of the neighborhood (evacuate?). Again, all scanner traffic. They also mentioned that there were 3 officers injured, but didn't say why. They were at or near the command post.

if they know where he is, why not just get a sniper to put a bullet in his brains?

DocM would actually be useful here for once lol with his gun collection. Hell, gimme a plane ticket and I'll fly over and do it myself.

Although it's unlikely it would be good if he were taken alive so we can at least get an understanding of why they did it :/

They did it because they're messed up in the head. I actually hope no further details get released as to what their agenda was, it could just spark like-minded retards into doing something similar.

I hope they take the guy alive, if it is the marathon bomber I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life, he doesn't deserve a quick death.

My only question is why aren't they using a chopper using infrared or something similar? Granted I know explosives have probably something to do with it but kinda struck me as odd since I haven't heard such traffic yet. Just dogs, EOD and SWAT talk.