Boston Bombing Suspects - MIT Shooting - Manhunt

Post sources. so much cross information things that have been said may not be true...

I can't post the source, it's classified and officer safety information at this time.

I can tell you it is directly from @hq.dhs.gov

I can't post the source, it's classified and officer safety information at this time.

I can tell you it is directly from @hq.dhs.gov

Names and a lot of other info on them have been released though.

so I guess we're going to find out what these little Chechen rebels want... or maybe this is a little prank they place in Chechnya for ****s and giggles.

.... seriously....

then please do not post any information :) especially early on, a lot of things were made up and confused people. post it as a rumor or give a source.

bbc is reporting that they have locked down 20 blocks of Watertown.

The information I posted is directly from official sources that I received personally through e-mail. If you don't want to hear any accurate information, then ignore it.

Even if it was, I wouldn't release anything and risk my job. So let the news do it. I released what I know is already open to the public.

In fairness, a lot of the stuff coming out is on US news media, and US news media is not exactly known for accuracy.

• Like 1

bbc is saying cops are going door to door; not a good sign as he could have already gotten away....

people on the street do not know what he looks like. a change of clothes and shaving his entire head and hes free....

Police believe they may have lead on where the suspect is, armored HUMVEES are working their way through the neighborhood now.

Also, NBC is reporting that the 19 year old was the one to run over, and kill, is brother, in the confusion of the confrontation.

One down, one to go. Havnt people learned not to mess with Americans. With everyone having a cell phone/camera/video recorder these days...you will be found...you will be caught.

Policy activiy around the home of suspect 2. Obviously they want to close that area off. he would be stupid to return there.

They probably have bomb tech and forensic people clearing and collecting evidence at that location. That's the reason for the activity at the suspects homes.

CNN and fox news were still live at 2:30am, which is what time I went to bed! I have never seen CNN nor Fox news live that late in my life!!

They probably have bomb tech and forensic people clearing and collecting evidence at that location. That's the reason for the activity at the suspects homes.

yeah of course.....suspect would be stupid to even dare return to his home.

btw, there is a third person but this is a assoicated person, who may or may not be linked. he has been arrested

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Reuters. Not a official confirmation.

Was anyone else stupidly up at 2:30am watching like me. CNN live at 2:30am is definitely a first!

Police believe they may have lead on where the suspect is, armored HUMVEES are working their way through the neighborhood now.

Does that mean that the military is involved, or do police departments in the US use military vehicles?

so I guess we're going to find out what these little Chechen rebels want... or maybe this is a little prank they place in Chechnya for ****s and giggles.

The same thing they have always wanted probably, jihad against non believers and a free state (although I don't see what the USA has to do with that)