The 100

• 2 weeks later...

the teenagers know nothing about the world beyond their ark , they just do what they like and as they please once landed on earth & slowly they learn what are dangers, unity, defense & fight to survive

episode 7, further mentioned the survival of the people on board of the ark & grounder

in fact starting from episode 5, every episode is getting interesting and the pacing is good

interesting reads from links below

Just caught up the show is still pretty cool, grounders are quite weird though

Plus that line about "other's trying to destroy the grounds" sparked some intrigue 

• 3 weeks later...

an exclusive clip for you from this week's episode, the first of a two-part finale. Check out what happens when Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and her Grounder captor, Anya (Dichen Lachman), encounter someone familiar to Anya, giving Clarke more insight into the Grounders but also reason to fear for her immediate safety

I thought it was interesting how the camera in Clark's room had her name listed in the bottom right. They were passed out, how could they know her name unless someone else already there knew who she and maybe the rest were? I think her dad's still alive as well. 

This show is less teen drama than expected and not too bad, but the stupidity of the teenagers has me rooting for the natives

Wasnt sure i'd enjoy the series and the first few eps were a bit meh, but it really did pick up, kinda has a bit of a Lost feel to it, but instead of ever so slowly introducing new groups/dragging story lines out, it has a good pace.

Anyone know when season 2 is due on? and how many eps it will be? im kinda hoping they do it "suits" style, 10 or so eps per season with a 2-3 month gap

Great series! :D Wasn't sure about it at first either, like many others, thought it was just going to be another teen drama...

got to agree with the sentiments, was put of it might be a teen drama, but just seen like 10episode back to back and very much glad i gave it a look and a chance. Totall enjoying this series and glad it been renewed for S2

• 2 weeks later...

There's a season 2 already? I haven't even begun season 1 yet, and I thought it'd only just started, wait uuuuuuuup laugh.png

Season 1 finished a few weeks ago