The 100

Started watching this today on netflix while being bored. The event midway through episode 5 almost instantly killed all my interest in the show it'

s like the writers room was like "So how can we make the show more uninteresting, and attract all the teen drama viewers so we can be a post apocalyptic 90290(or whatever the numbers are) "

• 2 weeks later...

I caught up on Season 1 on Netflix the last few days and I liked the ending, Season 2 has started weird but I like the dystopian world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I originally liked the show but this new season keeps getting worse and worse in my opinion, 

Always something goes wrong for the war between grounders and sky people to continue.

Arc people getting over-protective and killing Anya and almost clarke.
Finn going apeshit over nothing and killing a bunch of people for no reason.
Kane and Jaha always trying to sacrifice themselves for the greater good and always ending up alive in the end out of the blue.
Lincoln turning into a reaper or whatever he is now.
The Weather men and the ridiculous plot twists associated with them and  that cage guy, i just dislike him for some reason.

I originally liked the show but this new season keeps getting worse and worse in my opinion, 

Always something goes wrong for the war between grounders and sky people to continue.

Arc people getting over-protective and killing Anya and almost clarke.

Finn going apeshit over nothing and killing a bunch of people for no reason.

Kane and Jaha always trying to sacrifice themselves for the greater good and always ending up alive in the end out of the blue.

Lincoln turning into a reaper or whatever he is now.

The Weather men and the ridiculous plot twists associated with them and  that cage guy, i just dislike him for some reason.

Yeah I see your points, the thing is they have to create new things for them to fight over, I expect if they get a season 3 to find some new colony because of course the whole world has gone to crap.

• 1 month later...

The CW Renews Arrow, Supernatural, The 100, Reign, Jane and 3 Others

The series being ordered for the 2015-16 TV season include Arrow (which will enter Season 4), Jane the Virgin (Season 2), Reign (Season 3), Supernatural (Season 11), The 100 (Season 3), The Flash (Season 2), The Originals (Season 3), and The Vampire Diaries (Season 7).

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I do like this show but it is starting to drag a lot.  This whole bit of building an alliance between the grounders and the sky people needs to finish up.  It's time for them to start their move on mount weather.

I do like this show but it is starting to drag a lot.  This whole bit of building an alliance between the grounders and the sky people needs to finish up.  It's time for them to start their move on mount weather.

The sad thing is, it moves faster then most shows.

• 4 weeks later...

Has this gotten any better? I watched the first 6 episodes or so of season one and stopped, in part fearing it could be cancelled like "The Tomorrow People", "Revolution" etc after I had invested many hours watching it, I'm kind of reluntant to watch network television series these days until they have at least 4 seasons.

Has this gotten any better? I watched the first 6 episodes or so of season one and stopped, in part fearing it could be cancelled like "The Tomorrow People", "Revolution" etc after I had invested many hours watching it, I'm kind of reluntant to watch network television series these days until they have at least 4 seasons.

"Revolution" got cancelled in its second season, while "The 100" has been renewed for season 3.