Man of Steel sequel to feature Batman (and others) (2016)

Ben Affleck has been involved in some fine projects the last few years. I'm not going to write him off as a bad choice at this stage. I thought Heath Ledger was a bad choice, until I saw him playing the Joker.

As a Director he's brilliant as an actor he is very hit and miss imo but as you said he might knock it out the park still Jeffery Dean Morgan would've been better

Ben Affleck has been involved in some fine projects the last few years. I'm not going to write him off as a bad choice at this stage. I thought Heath Ledger was a bad choice, until I saw him playing the Joker.

That's true. He may do all right in the role when all is said and done.

I don't think he's a terrible choice, doubly so given I expect to see Superman/Batman cross overs soon enough.

I do agree he's done a lot of bad movies, but I think that's a lot more to do with bad scripting than bad acting.

To quote Kevin Smith.. "I'd cast Affleck in anything.. I'd cast him in Jaws! As the shark!"

Should be interesting to see.

rappy you didn't like chris evens either and look how good he turned out as captain.

Not particularly, the Captain America Origins film was horrid and is the weakest out of the whole Phase 1

/2cents

Please tell me this is a joke.

I'm sorry... it is no joke. hollywood seems to mis-cast actors for roles they have no reason to be playing.

maybe neowin mod Marshall or Rappy would do better

That's true. I admit I may be wrong, but, come on, Ben Affleck?.... Come on!

rappy you didn't like chris evens either and look how good he turned out as captain.

That was a terrible movie, I do like Chris Evans though. 

Not particularly, the Captain America Origins film was horrid and is the weakest out of the whole Phase 1

/2cents

I agree with you on that but he redeemed himself in the Avengers. Part of the fault of Captain America was a terribly weak script.

Holding fire.

Affleck is a good actor when given a screenplay to work with. He's also 6' 4" and bulks to well over 200 lbs, so he'll definitely fill the suit better than most actors who've played the part.

Holding fire.

Affleck is a good actor when given a screenplay to work with. He's also 6' 4" and bulks to well over 200 lbs, so he'll definitely fill the suit better than most actors who've played the part.

Can he get the gnarly attitude that is Batman, though? I can't stand Bale but he nailed the part.

im cool with this, i like ben as a older batman. he is a great actor. bale wasn't the best batman IMO but that's why everyone is complaining.

Who was the best Batman?

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

:rofl:!

That guy is a terrible actor. The show Arrow sucks.

Can he get the gnarly attitude that is Batman, though? I can't stand Bale but he nailed the part.

One of the few good lines from Daredevil; after tossing a gangster onto a subway rail after beating him silly, Daredevil leans over the ledge as he begs for help -

"You see that light at the end of the tunnel? That's not Heaven, it's the C-Train!"

Delivered perfectly with just the right tone & body language. Next scene has cops picking up both halves of the crook