Man of Steel sequel to feature Batman (and others) (2016)

There's older batman, 30s and then there's really old batman, 40s or close to 50.   30s I can live with tbh.

I would love a war torn veteran Batman aged around 50

^Interesting, very interesting. I can see him as a Lex Luthor tbh.

Yeah I agree a more hardened gritty Lex Luthor

tumblr_m5u7icOpa91qk6wc3o2_250.gif

Lol this thread is more of "who's gonna be batman" than superman related.

I've got one for you:

174.gif

LOL, I laughed so hard when Sheldon got like that :p

Yeah I agree a more hardened gritty Lex Luthor

tumblr_m5u7icOpa91qk6wc3o2_250.gif

Yeah, I think he'd be a perfect fit for sure specially for these new types of adaptations!

To be honest, I rather see Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor than Mark Strong. Besides, he's been Sinestro already anyways. Give someone else a try at an iconic villain :p

To be honest, I rather see Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor than Mark Strong. Besides, he's been Sinestro already anyways. Give someone else a try at an iconic villain :p

who's been siniestro?

oh green latern latern.

image_thumb[1.png?imgmax=800]

In a after-credits ending he had his Yellow ring, the ring of fear. I bet that they wanted the Sinestro Corp as the villains of a Green Lantern 2, which never happened. Anyway, that's why I mentioned him as a villain of Green Lantern. The fact that he's already been in Green Lantern is reason enough for me to go with someone else though.

In a after-credits ending he had his Yellow ring, the ring of fear. I bet that they wanted the Sinestro Corp as the villains of a Green Lantern 2, which never happened. Anyway, that's why I mentioned him as a villain of Green Lantern. The fact that he's already been in Green Lantern is reason enough for me to go with someone else though.

Could say the same for Ryan Reynolds really or Chris Evans, if you play one superhero you can't play another :p

True that. That's why I found it odd that they choice Chris Evans for Captain America. I get it with Ryan Reynolds to some extent because both characters are from different studios. But yeah, that was pretty odd too. Good thing they're not going further with Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern.

I'd love to see a Green Lantern film with John Stewart in it. He was the first Lantern of Earth to begin with! Shema Moore looks fitting for the role plus he can act pretty good. He's going to do Cyborg's voice in "Justice League: War" though, haha.

What about this though?

300px-Green_Lantern_(John_Stewart).pngidris-elba.jpg

Also, we're going off-topic, haha :p

Orlando Bloom rumoured for Batman role

Pirates of the Caribbean star Orlando Bloom has been tipped as a "hot favourite" for the Superman Vs. Batman role.

The 36-year-old actor is tipped to star opposite Man of Steel's Henry Cavill in the action adventure movie, according to the Daily Express.

It was previously reported that The Fighter star Christian Bale and Zero Dark Thirty actor, Scott Adkins, are also being considering for the iconic role.

Meanwhile, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy actor, Mark Strong, is said to have auditioned for the part of Lex Luther in Superman Vs. Batman.

Bloom will shortly reprise his Lord of the Rings role as Legolas in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

Source: Orlando Bloom rumoured for Batman role

Personally I'm asking myself what they're thinking with this choice. He's just not material to play Bruce Wayne or Batman. He doesn't look rough enough for the role.

rumour has it they are preparing to throw stacks of cash at christian bale's face to get him off his bat-couch. just like what microsoft did to neowin. that'll work. lol.

You mean to keep him on the couch: Christian Bale Reportedly Offered $50 Million To Reprise Batman