Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones

We have a feature that will be coming soon called

I don't have the new mail or calendar or music or Office app. Do I need to reset or have they not been pushed out yet?

P.S. : Even the background picture doesn't work.

I don't have the new mail or calendar or music or Office app. Do I need to reset or have they not been pushed out yet?

Hard reset? I remember I missed features when I went to cyan until a hard reset happened

I cant wait for this to become available on the 1320!!! Literally CANNOT wait!

Hard reset? I remember I missed features when I went to cyan until a hard reset happened

Yes, hard reset. But since it's a tedious process, I'll wait for someone to confirm if it changes anything.

Not sure if I want to risk installing this on my 635 quite yet. Extremely tempting, however.

Running decent on mine, I've run into a couple issues, but I think I was trying to do some things that were using up all of the 512mb of memory.

Doesn't look like they pushed those things out with this build. Spartan is missing as well...even if IE is using the new rendering engine.

Anyone know if the Photos app was updated again? I have v15.209.23240.0, which is different than the 15.120.1615.0 update which was announced a few days ago.

This build of Photos is persistently crashing right after launch.

post-420821-0-69649000-1423799192.png

How is the 1320 to use?

Just got it recently for my cousin.

Is it hard to use?

Will be testing on her device WP10 :p

Reporting enhancements for Windows Phone developers

How is the 1320 to use?

Just got it recently for my cousin.

Is it hard to use?

Will be testing on her device WP10 :p

Reporting enhancements for Windows Phone developers

It is very nice to use! The screen is has a lower resolution than the 1520 but considering the price difference this is understandable and is still a very nice looking display when watching videos/playing games etc. In addition it still has 1gb of RAM so your app decisions aren't limited. Only exception is some large xbox games that lag on occasion(due to the CPU being slower then 1520 etc)

In terms of actual "holdability" considering its a 6" phone, it took a bit of getting used to but now that I am used to it I cant imagine life without a phone this size. I held by lumia 625 last night - 4.7" screen and it felt miniature! lol

Overall though, I highly recommend the phone.

It is very nice to use! The screen is has a lower resolution than the 1520 but considering the price difference this is understandable and is still a very nice looking display when watching videos/playing games etc. In addition it still has 1gb of RAM so your app decisions aren't limited. Only exception is some large xbox games that lag on occasion(due to the CPU being slower then 1520 etc)

In terms of actual "holdability" considering its a 6" phone, it took a bit of getting used to but now that I am used to it I cant imagine life without a phone this size. I held by lumia 625 last night - 4.7" screen and it felt miniature! lol

Overall though, I highly recommend the phone.

can you play fHD videos??

Ie 1080P? never heard anyone put it like that before. You can play them, but the screen resolution doesn't match 1080p

I meant to say 1080p videos in the phone so we can watch movies [.mkv.mp4] on the go & not converting them to 720p or lower.

Just wanted to know if the GPU in 1320 can play 1080p videos smoothly.

hello anyone in uk getting the preview update?? I have an unlocked 830 but no builds showing in the insider app (yes I am registered)

hello anyone in uk getting the preview update?? I have an unlocked 830 but no builds showing in the insider app (yes I am registered)

can you quote the os & firmware version?

One of the version is blacklisted & if you have that then you need to use the recovery tool & reflash the OS & then try to install.

Just post those two then might help you.

On 635 working like a charm & feels smooth & last longer[on basic phone usage].

• Like 6

thanks for help dingleberry will do it Monday when I got day off work

Not a good idea as you could potentially brick the phone and not even the WP Recovery Tool will unbrick it so better wait.