E3 2015 Sony Press Conference Discussion

Did he just say "this ###### never gets old"?

The intro presentation was saying the f word lol. Guess they thought since no one cared at PSX screw language censoring.

SHENMUE!

Edit:  Oh wait.

Really, Sony you couldn't have funded this?  Or maybe he really wanted to do it this way through Kickstarter?!

Literally 10 seconds after I posted that. Jeez what a show so far.

SHENMUE!

Edit: Oh wait.

Really, Sony you couldn't have funded this? Or maybe he really wanted to do it this way through Kickstarter?!

They'll make a ton more money on Kickstarter. The hype will kill it.

If it's exclusive to PS4 I'd guess Sony funded some of it.

May only mean PC.  I think the original appeared on PC as well.

No, it will comes to both console. They would've said console exclusive otherwise. Instead they said "play it first on ps4". They carefully worded it. 

Wow, Vue going ala carte!  Gimme a price

No, it will comes to both console. They would've said Console exclusive otherwise. Instead they said "play it first on ps4". They carefully worded it. 

They also use "make its console debut on PS4" when it'll come to other consoles.

Wow, Vue going ala carte!  Gimme a price

They also use "make its console debut on PS4" when it'll come to other consoles.

Because it's going to debut first on ps4. Why would they even say play it first on ps4. They have been hamming SF5 as console exclusive why not this game?

CoD really Sony? really?

Not really impressive press conference so far.

True, everything i want to play is coming to PC(No man sky,SF5). Morphous announcement was a huge disappointment.

CoD really Sony? really?

Not really impressive press conference so far.

We knew this was coming, especially since they weren't at MS's conference.

Sony rehashing the X1 reveal.  Wonder if they'll have something about Madden next.

• Like 1

No, it will comes to both console. They would've said console exclusive otherwise. Instead they said "play it first on ps4". They carefully worded it.

Even if they put it on every device known to man any sort of exclusivity for a title like this will have diehards going crazy to play it day 1. It's the most requested remake in gaming history.

I would like to know who still buy CoD. Cause none of my friends who were all past CoD fanboys since the first game on PC don't anymore. Or maybe i don't want to know who still buy CoD after all ...

• Like 2

Even if they put it on every device known to man any sort of exclusivity for a title like this will have diehards going crazy to play it day 1. It's the most requested remake in gaming history.

Of course, I'm  glad its mutiplat, so more people can play it.

COD doesn't interest me in the slightest but it moves consoles. It's a big loss for MS. In terms of the PS4s success I think Sony would rather give this airtime than Powers and Wonderbook.

Thank ###### they ain't closing on it though. Was worried it would be the closer...

• Like 2