E3 2015 Sony Press Conference Discussion

Because it's going to debut first on ps4. Why would they even say play it first on ps4. They have been hamming SF5 as console exclusive why not this game?

You can play it first on PS4 before PC (or any unannounced platform, not saying it's not coming to X1).  No Man's Sky is coming to PC at the same time, but it's making it's "console debut" on PS4.

So Black Ops 3 is coming out first on PS4 or are only DLC packs coming out first on PS4?

Same as MS deals, maps and DLC only.

COD doesn't interest me in the slightest but it moves consoles. It's a big loss for MS. In terms of the PS4s success I think Sony would rather give this airtime than Powers and Wonderbook.

Would have been a big lost 5-6 years ago. But not today. At the end of last gen the xbox 360 was losing lot of ground to PS3 mostly because MS was focussing way too much on multiplatform games like CoD while Sony was bringing new ips to PS3 like Last of US.

So far this is a very weak press conference imo. As much weak as MS was last year (despite what MS fans were saying back then).

If Shenmue 3 is exclusive then it changes my mind on that lineup but why would a kickstarter project be exclusive?

Could we at least see the next Gran Turismo and Uncharted?

• Like 3

Would have been a big lost 5-6 years ago. But not today. At the end of last gen the xbox 360 was losing lot of ground to PS3 mostly because MS was focussing way too much on multiplatform games like CoD while Sony was bringing new ips to PS3 like Last of US.

So far this is a very weak press conference. As much weak as MS was last year (despite what MS fans were saying back then).

If Shenmue 3 is exclusive then it changes my mind on that lineup but why would a kickstarter project be exclusive?

Coming to PC.

• Like 1

So far this is a very weak press conference. As much weak as MS was last year (despite what MS fans were saying back then).

You underestimate the dude bros. Anyway, are you trying to say they aren't focussing on new IP? Must not have watched the first half of the conference  :s

Battlefront the 90$ game ...

80$ CAD + taxes. 92$ CAD ...

Think i'll pass.

Coming to PC.

Yeah but it's from a japanese dev so expect a really ###### poor ugly port ;)

Shenmue III Kickstarter???... I love kickstarters (sometimes) but this felt kinda lame...

Either Suzuki-san couldn't find a publisher or wanted to make sure there was no outside influence when making this game.

• Like 1

Amazon has an amazing promo where you can save 30% if you pre-order 3 games.  I got Uncharted 4, The Division and the new Rainbow Six for $160, taxes and shipping.  That's basically 3 brand new games for the price of 2.  

You underestimate the dude bros. Anyway, are you trying to say they aren't focussing on new IP? Must not have watched the first half of the conference  :s

Well what new ips were shown? (outside of indie games coming to PC)

Last Guardien

That guerilla game.

Did i miss one. All this exclusive content makes it confusing to be honest.

Amazon has an amazing promo where you can save 30% if you pre-order 3 games.  I got Uncharted 4, The Division and the new Rainbow Six for $160, taxes and shipping.  That's basically 3 brand new games for the price of 2.  

Target has a deal this week, pre-order a game for $1, and you can buy any current game for 25% off.

I wasn't able to see any of Sony's conference. Anything of note? Is there a recap anywhere?

FF7 remake.

The Last Guardian.

New IP from Guerrilla with dinobots

Gameplay from No Man's Sky.

Shenmue 3 kickstarter

Uncharted 4 gameplay.

Bunch of random exclusive content for various 3rd party games

think Nathan Drake kills more people than Master Chief kills aliens..loll..

Looks amazing though...

Weirdly, I wasn't impressed with the visuals.  Dunno why.  Maybe it's because I expect so much from Naughty Dog and the PS3 games looked so good.

Well what new ips were shown? (outside of indie games coming to PC)

Last Guardien

That guerilla game.

Did i miss one. All this exclusive content makes it confusing to be honest.

Media Molecule's game, Dreams.

• Like 2

Weirdly, I wasn't impressed with the visuals.  Dunno why.  Maybe it's because I expect so much from Naughty Dog and the PS3 games looked so good.

The biggest change seems it's gone with bigger maps (open worldish). 

The biggest change seems it's gone with bigger maps (open worldish). 

Seemed pretty linear on rails to me.  I'm not complaining about that, it's Uncharted formula.  Maybe I didn't see enough of it.  It'll be day one for me, I was wasn't blown away by the visuals like I remember being by Uncharted 2 and 3.

The most impressive visual i've seen in both MS and Sony press conference is the Dreams visual. Really awesome visual. But is it even a game :p