E3 2015 Sony Press Conference Discussion

I dont have to stop complaining... I paid my $400 entry like the next person did.

Nobody gave me a PS4 I worked my butt to buy one.  So I got every fight to complain if something isn't to my liking.

If u helped pay for it, them I would shut up, but until u finance my gaming habit...

Have a good day (I actually mean this).

i-said-good-day-sir.jpg

• Like 1

So let's stop being silly and speculating the Kickstarter alone is funding this.

now i wish they would re-release 1 and 2 HD for PC (or even non HD - just working on PC)

:)   so i have some idea of the first 2 games, that i never even heard of.

now i wish they would re-release 1 and 2 HD for PC (or even non HD - just working on PC)

:)   so i have some idea of the first 2 games, that i never even heard of.

They say on the KS page that currently Sega still hold rights to 1/2 and haven't given them over like 3.

I dont have to stop complaining... I paid my $400 entry like the next person did.

Nobody gave me a PS4 I worked my butt to buy one.  So I got every fight to complain if something isn't to my liking.

If u helped pay for it, them I would shut up, but until u finance my gaming habit...

Have a good day (I actually mean this).

No, you bitched about it once and people ignored you. Then you come back re-posting your nonsense, hoping to get some jimmies rustled. I don't really care how you spent your money, a dead horse is a dead horse. Go beat it elsewhere.

So TV tv TV is a good thing now...???

TV TV TV... DUDE BRO SHOOTERS... now where have I seen this before? Can't quite put my finger   (Y) on it...  :rolleyes:   :rofl:

• Like 1

Wow. Just wow.

Sony came close to breaking the Internet tonight.

I'll take my winnings from that bet now, AB :p

No doubt! I had a friend call me last night telling me,

"Dude, Squeenix finally did it..."

Conversation carries on for a good while before the words "Final Fantasy 7" were ever mentioned. I already knew, despite my disbelief. There's only one real game you can say that about from Square that anyone could ever talk about like that. I'm kind of annoyed that a game like that gets completely ignored on Neowin's front page though. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's only had such a big following to it having a movie even and multiple sequels/deviations...

No doubt! I had a friend call me last night telling me,

"Dude, Squeenix finally did it..."

Conversation carries on for a good while before the words "Final Fantasy 7" were ever mentioned. I already knew, despite my disbelief. There's only one real game you can say that about from Square that anyone could ever talk about like that. I'm kind of annoyed that a game like that gets completely ignored on Neowin's front page though. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's only had such a big following to it having a movie even and multiple sequels/deviations...

I loved FF 7 as much as anyone else and i'm looking forward to the remake but i don't see how it is such a big deal. It's a remake of a game most people playing games when it was released already played.

I loved FF 7 as much as anyone else and i'm looking forward to the remake but i don't see how it is such a big deal. It's a remake of a game most people playing games when it was released already played.

Considering the leap in visuals it could be more like a reimagining, which is fairly exciting. Given they don't remove or tamper with any of the important stuff. Voice acting will probably make it in as well.

• Like 1

Even though Sony had almost zero exclusives to show off, it's still better than what Microsoft showed off.  You buy a new console to play new games, not old ones.  

Sony hit a grand slam last night.  

Considering the leap in visuals it could be more like a reimagining, which is fairly exciting. Given they don't remove or tamper with any of the important stuff. Voice acting will probably make it in as well.

More than any of that though, it's that fans have been asking for this for a long LONG time.

It's not like Nintendo dropping remakes right and left which, while nice, aren't in super high demand.

More than any of that though, it's that fans have been asking for this for a long LONG time.

It's not like Nintendo dropping remakes right and left which, while nice, aren't in super high demand.

It's the most asked for remake in gaming really. Which is why I find it funny when people try to play it down the next morning as not being a big announcement anymore. A dissapointing announcement is the FF7 troll at PSX, this is exactly what people imagined (Advent Children esque visuals). Ever since that PS3 tech demo the want has been high.

Of course if you don't care for FF7 it doesn't mean anything, but to the fans it's the JRPG that kickstarted most peoples interests in JRPGs.

Even though Sony had almost zero exclusives to show off, it's still better than what Microsoft showed off.  You buy a new console to play new games, not old ones.  

To be honest while i think MS wins the exclusive with Halo 5 (because i'm an Halo bitch) they did not have much more fully exclusive non indie games to show (i did not really follow which indies were fully exclusive and which ones were not and anyway they are all coming to PC and will all run on not so much powerful hardware).

- Halo 5 versus Uncharted 4. I prefer Halo 5 to Uncharted but Uncharted is still a big player.

- Gears 4 versus Horizon. Not a fan of Gears and i know i'm not alone and the Gears demo looked really lackluster. Not a fan of guerilla either but at least it's a new ip.

- ReCore versus Last Guardian. Last Guardian demo, like the Gears one, was lackluster but we did not see any gameplay of ReCore so can't really say. Both have potential and very good visual style.

- Sea of Thieves. Sony had nothing to counter this one but i would keep my expectation low rare is not what it used to be and making a pirates mmo game is a very big challenge and the chances of failure is very high.

- Gigantic will be avalaible on pc like sf 5 and honestly did not look like a great free moba at all. I would rather have SF 5 console exclusive than yet another free moba game that wont likely be as good as what is already avalaible.

- Forza 6 while sony did not show GT we all know it's coming. I think releasing Forza 4 Light HD, sorry Forza 5, was a mistake. People will be waiting for the new GT as it will be a big upgrade over the last one. Forza 6? People who paid for Forza 4 Light HD might be ***** off a little bit i know i would.

- Tom Raider timed exclusivity versus no man's sky timed exclusivity. I loved the new tomb raider and i'm looking forward to this second new one but no man's sky has a lot of potential imo. Tom Raider is still bigger though.

The rest is pretty much all avalaible on pc. That's my 2 cents on the exclusive titles.

• Like 1

To be honest while i think MS wins the exclusive with Halo 5 (because i'm an Halo bitch) they did not have much more fully exclusive non indie games to show (i did not really follow which indies were fully exclusive and which ones were not and anyway they are all coming to PC and will all run on not so much powerful hardware).

- Halo 5 versus Uncharted 4. I prefer Halo 5 to Uncharted but Uncharted is still a big player.

- Gears 4 versus Horizon. Not a fan of Gears and i know i'm not alone and the Gears demo looked really lackluster. Not a fan of guerilla either but at least it's a new ip.

- ReCore versus Last Guardian. Last Guardian demo, like the Gears one, was lackluster but we did not see any gameplay of ReCore so can't really say. Both have potential and very good visual style.

- Sea of Thieves. Sony had nothing to counter this one but i would keep my expectation low rare is not what it used to be and making a pirates mmo game is a very big challenge and the chances of failure is very high.

- Gigantic will be avalaible on pc like sf 5 and honestly did not look like a great free moba at all. I would rather have SF 5 console exclusive than yet another free moba game that wont likely be as good as what is already avalaible.

- Forza 6 while sony did not show GT we all know it's coming. I think releasing Forza 4 Light HD, sorry Forza 5, was a mistake. People will be waiting for the new GT as it will be a big upgrade over the last one. Forza 6? People who paid for Forza 4 Light HD might be ***** off a little bit i know i would.

- Tom Raider timed exclusivity versus no man's sky timed exclusivity. I loved the new tomb raider and i'm looking forward to this second new one but no man's sky has a lot of potential imo. Tom Raider is still bigger though.

The rest is pretty much all avalaible on pc. That's my 2 cents on the exclusive titles.

A console game being on PC should stop being seen as something that takes away from the "exclusive" factor. For those that do not game on a PC it's the only console they have, or may buy (when going from one generation to the next), which is just as effective for Sony/MS in the console market. IMO anyway...

No, you bitched about it once and people ignored you. Then you come back re-posting your nonsense, hoping to get some jimmies rustled. I don't really care how you spent your money, a dead horse is a dead horse. Go beat it elsewhere.

Once again. Until u have paid for my gaming habits, I will say what I have to say.

Once again, I have not slandered or put anyone down, nor curse at them, so I will say what I have to say.

My voice cost you nothing, pay it no mind

It does not matter if 2 minutes were spent on it or 2hrs.  what's good for the goose has to be good for the gander.

Have a good day (and I mean this as well).

:huh: Didn't they both show pretty much equal number of exclusives, console exclusives and console debuts and console some_more_meaningless_words?

• Like 2

Once again. Until u have paid for my gaming habits, I will say what I have to say.

Once again, I have not slandered or put anyone down, nor curse at them, so I will say what I have to say.

My voice cost you nothing, pay it no mind

It does not matter if 2 minutes were spent on it or 2hrs.  what's good for the goose has to be good for the gander.

Have a good day (and I mean this as well).

No one cares Showan, not least because it's 2 years later, but you've skewed the facts to begin with and fail to listen to reason.

For the last time, let it go.

Other exclusives coming to xbox are quantum break, crackdown and spellbound. Which is going to be shown at gamescom.

Agreed, I have no regrets that I sold my PS4. This showing was laughable. In fact, I think this entire E3 was thus far.

Agreed, I have no regrets that I sold my PS4. This showing was laughable. In fact, I think this entire E3 was thus far.

Shame and regret about buying/selling electronics?!

Are you Japanese by any chance? :p

Other exclusives coming to xbox are quantum break, crackdown and spellbound. Which is going to be shown at gamescom.

Sony has other exclusives too like the next Insomniac's Ratchet and Clank and Deep Down (is it still being made?).

We are talking about e3 here not what will come after it.

Sony has other exclusives too like the next Insomniac's Ratchet and Clank and Deep Down (is it still being made?).

We are talking about e3 here not what will come after it.

It is, but they went ahead and produced Dragons Dogma Online, so no one cares about Deep Down anymore :p

It is, but they went ahead and produced Dragons Dogma Online, so no one cares about Deep Down anymore :p

Strange why would a company release 2 games targeting the same audience :huh:

I think Deep Down development like Bloodborne is funded by Sony and the ip owned by Sony though so Capcom probably doesn't care if it's the case. Could be wrong of course.

To be honest i still care about Deep Down as i love those type of games.

Square Enix have confirmed that the PC PORT of Final Fantasy 7 will be launching on iOS later this summer whilst the PlayStation 4 version will launch this Winter.

Square Enix also confirmed that the HD remake of Final Fantasy 7 has started development and they will be able to reveal more about the title this Winter 2015.