Is Hillary Clinton Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

51 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

You said that both were crap so I thought that you would not vote for the one with less crap. If you did that you would have to vote for Trump as The Clinton's have been know to be full of crap since the Arkansas  invasion of crap. Go there and ask any Trooper about them and they will tell you how crappy their crap is.

Never said anything about not voting ... nor would I ever vote for Trump ... for the many reasons I've stated in the past and do not want to rehash.  

MSNBC Cuts Away As Hillary Has "One Of The Worst Coughing Fits Ever"

It's probably nothing... As she began her speech at a rally in Cleveland, Ohio this afternoon, Hillary Clinton had what MSNBC described as "one of the worst coughing fits [they've] ever seen." She coughed and cleared her throat through over 4 minutes of almost incoherent babble before MSNBC cut away, joking that hillary had quipped "every time I think about Trump I get allergic."

20160905_hill.jpg

Should we be worried about this 69-year-old woman?

http://content.jwplatform.com/players/XseMSFsk-EAYoNgFe.html

Is it such a conspiracy theorist comment to question just how her health is? Has anyone got an EpiPen?

.http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/hillary-just-had-one-worst-coughing-fits-ever-msnbc-cuts-away

9 minutes ago, FunkyMike said:

Man...I hate when that happens.  Throat gets so dry trying to explain procedures to patients ... sometimes the coughing makes it worse.  I can only imagine what talking almost all day would do to my throat.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jjkusaf said:

Man...I hate when that happens.  Throat gets so dry trying to explain procedures to patients ... sometimes the coughing makes it worse.  I can only imagine what talking almost all day would do to my throat.

Trump does not seem to have these issues.. He talks everyday unlike Hillary.

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

Good for him?

Still doesn't indicate anything is physically wrong with Hillary...or that she is going to drop dead before her term would be up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkusaf said:

Still doesn't indicate anything is physically wrong with Hillary...or that she is going to drop dead before her term would be up.

I did not say there was.

Just now, Gary7 said:

She may be mentally unfit but I am not her doctor but when a Possible President starts to bark like a dog, I question her stability.

Yet the garbage Trump spews doesn't set off any flags in your mind?

Hillary could say she is going to cure cancer, end world hunger, bring peace to the world and you would still call her crazy and a liar. Its very obvious your mind is already made up and rather than discuss anything civilly, you'll resort to memes and what not.

4 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

This about sums up my feelings on this entire election--both sides.

Do you have any thoughts that are your own and not from Fox News? 

You must have something original in there. 

• Like 3

On 06/09/2016 at 0:07 AM, Gary7 said:

He's p*ssing into the wind. I could care less what he says. Call when the debates happen, then we'll see which candidate comes out on top. 

28 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

He's p*ssing into the wind. I could care less what he says. Call when the debates happen, then we'll see which candidate comes out on top. 

Well Hillary can't do that as there are reports that she is using a catheter bag..Rumors..

1 hour ago, Gary7 said:

Well Hillary can't do that as there are reports that she is using a catheter bag..Rumors..

Good lord, you need to stay off the conspiracy YouTube. 

• Like 3

Do we really need to come up with anything else besides her open admission to not being able to determine what should and should not be classified while having worked in and now currently running for a position where that is one of your duties?