Is Hillary Clinton Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

I think all this health issue related fiasco surrounding Hillary has been blown out of the proportion by the media and press just for their ratings and sales. I mean the woman travels vigorously to every state delivering hours log speeches all along with the hectic schedule, and still looks presentable, what other confirmation do we need? And yea for those referencing the 9/11 memorial video, hey, we are all humans and humans do get sick and some days feel weak. What's the big deal? But that's just my opinion. 

44 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

I think all this health issue related fiasco surrounding Hillary has been blown out of the proportion by the media and press just for their ratings and sales.

Last time i check majority of mainstream media trying to suppress the Hillary Health conversation.

38 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

I mean the woman travels vigorously to every state delivering hours log speeches all along with the hectic schedule, and still looks presentable, what other confirmation do we need?

awesome argument except when the same also applies to Trump.

39 minutes ago, wendy oltman said:

And yea for those referencing the 9/11 memorial video, hey, we are all humans and humans do get sick and some days feel weak. What's the big deal? But that's just my opinion. 

She should've been honest about her own health state from the beginning. Hillary could gain more sympathy that way. But no ...

14 hours ago, Torolol said:

Yet another left-leaning mainstream media coverup:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/26/top-rated-talk-show-host-michael-savage-pulled-off-air-discussing-hillarys-health/

And Hillary campaign said she want to revokes the breitbart rights to exists? I guess snubbing Michael Savage are mini-test-run before the big thing.

Another ****rag conspiracy debunked,

Claim: Radio personality Michael Savage was fired because he talked about Hillary Clinton's health on the air.

mostly false

WHAT'S TRUE: Michael Savage's nationally syndicated radio show was temporarily preempted by one station in favor of live, on-scene coverage of the 26 September 2016 presidential debate.

WHAT'S FALSE: Michael Savage was not fired or removed from the airwaves for discussing Hillary Clinton's health.

http://www.snopes.com/michael-savage-removed/

30 minutes ago, TPreston said:

Another ****rag conspiracy debunked,

Claim: Radio personality Michael Savage was fired because he talked about Hillary Clinton's health on the air.

mostly false

WHAT'S TRUE: Michael Savage's nationally syndicated radio show was temporarily preempted by one station in favor of live, on-scene coverage of the 26 September 2016 presidential debate.

WHAT'S FALSE: Michael Savage was not fired or removed from the airwaves for discussing Hillary Clinton's health.

http://www.snopes.com/michael-savage-removed/

Fired? is that reading comprehension error? where exactly that word in the source i shown?

Is that another 'dishonest dismissal' tactics from snopes?

1 hour ago, Torolol said:

Fired? is that reading comprehension error? where exactly that word in the source i shown?

Is that another 'dishonest dismissal' tactics from snopes?

Here

Also I love the way you call snopes dishonest when you ignore anything that's devastating to your claim like this for example

WABC decided to go local during afternoon drive Monday to cover the presidential debate at Hofstra, a local as well as a national story. Affiliates are permitted to pre-empt on certain occasions when there’s a big local story. All other affiliates carried The Savage Nation Monday as usual. WABC aired The Savage Nation Tuesday, as usual.

So no there was no coverup and he wasn't pulled off the air.

4 hours ago, TPreston said:

Here

hm? where in the source i've shown its even citing HKTK planet?

can you please show me that?

4 hours ago, TPreston said:

Also I love the way you call snopes dishonest when you ignore anything that's devastating to your claim like this for example

So no there was no coverup and he wasn't pulled off the air.

You're executing the same tactics as snopes, please show me where the fact in source i shown its actually said "fired"?

21 hours ago, Torolol said:

Last time i check majority of mainstream media trying to suppress the Hillary Health conversation.

awesome argument except when the same also applies to Trump.

She should've been honest about her own health state from the beginning. Hillary could gain more sympathy that way. But no ...

But didn't you see a note from her doctor's stating the causes on her Facebook official page? What else could she have done to be more honest about it. And we have far more serious issue going on, Mr. Trump bluntly denying to show ANY of his tax returns on live TV. Should he not be honest with that too? 

8 hours ago, Torolol said:

hm? where in the source i've shown its even citing HKTK planet?

can you please show me that?

You're executing the same tactics as snopes, please show me where the fact in source i shown its actually said "fired"?

So are we in agreement that breitbart article was wrong there was no censorship or cover-up it was just  the station switching to coverage of the presidential debate. ?

Is Trump physically unfit to be president? 

He was sniffing throughout the debate, and by the end of the debate, he was leaning on the podium, barely able to stand up, and speak coherently. Was Donald having a stroke?

Clinton, however, managed to stand without leaning the whole 90 minutes. 

13 hours ago, Dot Matrix said:

Clinton, however, managed to stand without leaning the whole 90 minutes. 

after this videos shown:

i've seen conspiracy theorists suspecting that Hillary are using an exoskeleton.

And indeed theres a mock article written in 2014 that Hillary might be using them in the future:

http://freebeacon.com/blog/ready-for-mechahillary-u-s-military-developing-high-tech-exoskeleton/

In this how said exoskeleton were look like in 2014:

fortis.jpg

And sure refinement has been made to make it more easily concealable.

But that just a theory.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TPreston said:

So are we in agreement that breitbart article was wrong there was no censorship or cover-up it was just  the station switching to coverage of the presidential debate. ?

The "no censorship narrative" are the station unverified unchallenged response.

- Interrupting live broadcast without noticing

- Replaying older broadcast records instead of informing Savage nor using continuation of the interrupted broadcast,

- Later dismissing that as 'technical issues', very convenient.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes she is unfit for POTUS in every possible way.

Only Crooked Hillary was caught lying to congress.
- Only Crooked Hillary was fired from a job for being unethical.
- Only Crooked Hillary deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
- Only Crooked Hillary had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
- Only Crooked Hillary smashed her cell phones with a hammer.
-  Only Crooked Hillary's staff all took the 5th so to not incriminate crooked Hillary.
- Only Crooked Hillary got the rapist of a 14 year old teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
-  Only Crooked Hillary lied to the American people about Benghazi.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied to the American people about her emails.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied about being under sniper fire.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied about lying to the American people.
- Only Crooked Hillary was involved in “Cash Cow “
- Only Crooked Hillary has a long list of scandals.
- Only Crooked Hillary nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment (and rape) accusers.
- Only Crooked Hillary is a 30 year career politician with no major accomplishments.
- Only Crooked Hillary will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks. - Only Crooked Hillary is tied to Monsanto.
- Only Crooked Hillary was labeled “Extremely careless “about national security by the FBI! - -Only Crooked Hillary said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
- Only Crooked Hillary benefited from the DNC rigging an election!
- Only Crooked Hillary had to return $200,000 of stolen items from the White House.
- Only Crooked Hillary said the Benghazi victims parents where lying.
- Only Crooked Hillary wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
- Only Crooked Hillary has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
- Only Crooked Hillary has never created any jobs.
- Only Crooked Hillary has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put national security at risk.
- Only Crooked Hillary has had two or more movies and several documentaries made about her questionable ethics.
- Only Crooked Hillary called then President Bill Clinton "###### sucker" in front of the (SS) Secret service.
- Only Crooked Hillary was called "Broomstick one" by the Secret Service.
- Only Crooked Hillary made congress and others spend millions and millions of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would have simply told the truth in the first place!
- Only Crooked Hillary regularly cussed out and belittled her Secret Service detail.
- Only Crooked Hillary was caught in a "pay to play scheme while Secretary of State.
- Only Crooked Hillary lost 6 Billion dollars while Secretary of State.
- Only Crooked Hillary's campaign started the birth certificate controversy.
- Only Crooked Hillary took advantage of Haiti during the earthquake several years ago, steeling money from devastated families and communities.
- Only Crooked Hillary lied about her medical condition.
- Only Crooked Hillary set up a nonprofit business where her, her husband and daughter serve on the board of directors and draw salaries and extravagant expenses and trips, and only give ~5% to the needy.
- Only Crooked Hillary flip flopped on gay marriage.
- Only Crooked Hillary allowed the father of the Orlando gay murders to her rally.
- Only Crooked Hillary's DNC rigged the results agains Burnie Sanders.
- Only Crooked Hillary hired back Debbie Schultz after the DNC fired her.
- You can add hundreds of others to her resume!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone else think that a current sitting president of the united states SHOULD NOT BE OUT CAMPAIGNING FOR A CANDIDATE ON THE TAXPAYER DOLLAR!!?!?!?!

Why is this not against some law!?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Does anyone else think that a current sitting president of the united states SHOULD NOT BE OUT CAMPAIGNING FOR A CANDIDATE ON THE TAXPAYER DOLLAR!!?!?!?!

Why is this not against some law!?

It has been this way for years and years.  The federal government does get reimbursed (obviously not 100%) by the political party the POTUS is campaigning for.

11 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

It has been this way for years and years.  The federal government does get reimbursed (obviously not 100%) by the political party the POTUS is campaigning for.

I personally feel he shouldn't be using his influence to the American people as a current sitting president.