Is Hillary Clinton Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

11 minutes ago, DocM said:

Based on her history she gained several rungs.

Um.  No...unless you know her full history and have examined her yourself.  Healthy people can get DVTs (there are many causes) ... having 2 over a ten year period is not alarming.  Trauma to the head causing a CVT is also recoverable without any long term effects and/or risks.

....but go ahead and try to give her a prognosis over the limited information you have.

Edit:

Speaking of deflection ... this health "issue" is nothing more than a deflection since neither candidate has really proposed anything.  This whole election year has been about them ... not the issues.  Clinton's health is just one small example.

Deflection

• Like 3

But it was OK for Dems to question McCains health.

Got it - anything questionable about a Republican means they're out in 6" NY Times headlines, but the same thing is fine wrt Democrats. Hypocrites. The usual.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DocM said:

But it was OK for Dems to question McCains health.

Got it - anything questionable about a Republican means they're out in 6" NY Times headlines, but the same thing is fine wrt Democrats. Hypocrites. The usual.

Deflection

Never said it was "ok" for Dems to question McCain's health.

• Like 1

I'm actually glad this topic as split, and look what happened in splitted topic it got too much tensions™ which made mods have virtually little choice but to close them.

If this topic wasn't splitted, undoubtedly this whole conversation/discussion would also be muted. ;)

Anyway since this are now in conspiracy room, lets add another news that still relevant to 9/11-Hillary-Fainting news:

23 minutes ago, JHBrown said:

Get well Hillary. We're pulling for you.

Not me - and maybe not as much of the MSM as you think - no less than Chuck Todd of "Meet the Press" slamdanced her campaign over their attempts to hide her pneumonia (diagnosed back on Friday - which led to what happened today).

It wasn't a fainting episode or "heat exhaustion" as the parent of a young adult with seizures, it sure looked like a mild seizure to me. especially just before getting into the vehicle 

Hows Trump's health been lately? We can't have him win, hopefully, and be all sick too, since he's the lesser of two evils IMO 

2 minutes ago, Anibal P said:

It wasn't a fainting episode or "heat exhaustion" as the parent of a young adult with seizures, it sure looked like a mild seizure to me. especially just before getting into the vehicle. 

Well doctor you must have gotten your PhD at Trump University. 

Anibal - it was pneumonia - and she is still recovering; who knows how long it will take to recover from it?  (Pneumonia is a bear to recover from at ANY age - and at either her age OR Trump's age - Trump is, in fact, older - sometimes you don't recover - either fully or at all.)

Hillary Cancels California Trip; Will Appear At Fundraiser Via Teleconference

On Friday night, roughly at the same time as the sick Hillary Clinton was attending a Barbra Streisand fundraiser focusong on LGBT issue where she unleashed her condemnation of the "basket of deplorables" aka Trump supporters, she - allegedly - was aware that she had pneumonia, at least according to the latest hastily scripted narrative by the Clinton campaign. Two days later, she infamously fainted during a Sept 11 events in downtown New York, however she assured the media that she was ok, while the sick, and perhaps contagious, presidential candidate took the opportunity for another photo op with a young girl.

But while Clinton's previously diagnosed pneumonia was not a reason for Hillary to miss the Friday fundraiser, it appears that the severe deterioration in her health yesterday has been sufficient to force the Democratic presidential candidate to cancel a campaign trip to California. Hillary was due to leave for California on Monday morning for a two-day trip that included fundraisers, a speech on the economy, and an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Clinton's personal physician, Dr Lisa Bardack, said: "Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during follow-up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule."

Yet even as Clinton's health has deteriorated so substantially that the WaPo's Chris Cilizza became the laughing stock of the "objective journalism" world with his epic flop flop profiled previously...

... the Clinton campaign was doing everything in its power to contain the severity of the fallout. Her team said she is suffering with "walking pneumonia" - a less serious type of the lung infection which leaves patients feeling unwell but doesn't usually require bed rest or hospitalisation. Pneumonia is essentially an infection of the lungs which causes inflammation in the air sacs and fills them with fluid. Symptoms can include a cough, fever, fatigue, chills and shortness of breath.

Anyone can contract pneumonia, although smokers, older people, and sufferers of chronic lung diseases are at increased risk. There are two types - bacterial or viral. Bacterial pneumonia is common and easily treated with antibiotics. Most people with so-called "walking pneumonia" can recover within a few days. Those with weak immune systems or existing conditions can take weeks to recover, and pneumonia can in some cases be fatal.

So as of this moment Hillary is caught between a rock and a hard place: she is clearly not healthy, and is now afraid to make public appearances, yet on the other hand she can't demonstrate to the world just how truly unwell she is (one wonders if there is a way to test and verify Bardack's claim that she even has pneumonia) and has had to tone down the excuse she urgently came up with.

Which begs the question: while Hillary will be delighted to avoid public gatherings and, perhaps, the upcoming debates with Trump, she still needs to show herself at the all important fundraisers: how will she do that? We now know the answer.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-12/hillary-cancels-california-trip-will-appear-san-fran-fundraiser-teleconference

new Haus-Targaryen Sep 12, 2016 5:56 AM

Waiting with bated breath for Julian Assange's Hillary email dump. 

9 hours ago, PGHammer said:

Anibal - it was pneumonia - and she is still recovering; who knows how long it will take to recover from it?  (Pneumonia is a bear to recover from at ANY age - and at either her age OR Trump's age - Trump is, in fact, older - sometimes you don't recover - either fully or at all.)

Her pneumonia are very likely complication from her alleged Parkinson which commonly known as Aspiration pneumonia. Here what dr.Ted Noel said: (1:37)

Interesting to note that video was published on Sept 8th (9/8), before Clinton Camp admitted that she having pneumonia.

Edited by Torolol
  • Like 2

So I guess no is the answer to this thread question then. Finally. 

I wonder what Trump campaign have left in their arsenal. 

It'd be nice if Trump's campaign avoided slamming her health, or mocking her.

I dont like her... at all...But there has to be a line drawn somewhere

I simply dont see Trump taking the high road and not using this to his advantage.
Even something like: expressing his concerns over her health, mentioning that he hopes she is OK.
Even if it is a thinly-veiled attempt, used only for his own advantage, to show a "presidential" side of him in hopes that voters will see a compassionate side of him.

Nope - he will probably make a joke about it

• 2 weeks later...

DAVID KNIGHT (INFOWARS): I noticed that she was very careful to always look to her left. It seemed like when she had these problems with the eye divergence that she was always looking to the right. And when she would turn to the right, she would turn her whole body to address Donald Trump. So, it's interesting -- she made it through, she didn't get into a coughing fit, she didn't collapse, but she did leave immediately after. 

ALEX JONES (HOST): I'll give her that. She’s alive. She can walk. It’s alive!

KNIGHT: That’s a big win that she didn’t fall down. How’s that for a low bar.

ROGER STONE: Well, David Knight, the best dressed man in all of Austin, Texas, I think you hit it right on the head. Of course she left, they had to get her on an oxygen tank off stage as soon as they could.

JONES: Roger, what do you make of the Secret Service? You were there for part of this that came to us [unintelligible] big info about her health five weeks ago in Cleveland and three weeks later they gave it to us and she’s falling down and we got it on video. I mean, what do you make of that? Do you have any intel on what’s wrong with her? Because Secret Service doesn’t know, they just said she has convulsions all the time. Any word on what’s going on with Hillary?

STONE: I spoke to a Secret Service agent today by phone who does not want to be identified who tells me that he is virtually certain she has some advanced form of epilepsy. I don’t know, I’m not a medical doctor. But I am intelligent enough to know that she is not well and Trump is exactly right she lacks the stamina or the mental acuity or the balance to be president of the United States.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/09/27/trump-adviser-roger-stone-claims-clinton-was-placed-oxygen-tank-immediately-after-presidential/213346

The infowars party