religion? fake? real?

Instead of calling on Jesus, why not "Zeus!" or something? Even better, I prefer the ever popular, "Oh man..." Because it's not God's fault we're damned, and "Jesus H. Christ" isn't the problem. It's man's fault, and Jesus is the solution... =)

Okay here is exactly my problem with Christianity.

Omnipotent and Omniscient God, creates human beings knowing full well they are flawed and are born in essence to sin. I can get by the "why" he would create such being, I may not understand divine motivation, but what possible reason would he condemn (sorry damn) his children for being exactly how he knew they'd be. More acting exactly to what he intended when he created the universe.

Infinite knowledge plus infinite power equal infallibility, sinners were created by design, and then thrown into hell for some reason. This does not sound infinitely compassionate to me, seems a tad sadistic.

My point being, in my opinion the "Big Three"'s vision of an all God and his creation of the universe just doesn't add up.

This isn't to say I agree with Atheist either, who claim there is no god because science can't prove he exists, is a bit like looking thru a pinhole and expecting to be able to draw a picture of the room on the other side.

k im gettin fed up with all this religion stuff especially with ZANwar comments if u think ur religion is right then so be it. u should get out of school because it will be of no use an get back to ur country an eat sand an drink water til "allah" or whatever comes an scoops u up from earth. Jeez i hope i write somethin about me bein the last greatest prophet an people come an worship me. sure every religion got its ups an downs but if u think ur religion is the one keep it to urself an go home. an i mean HOME. i am not a racist or anythin an i dont have a problem if other people live in other coutries but if ur religion is so great an its the whole world to u why dont u guys live beside that crappy place mecca. instead of goin aroun the world an causin problems with ur bologne bull****. sayin the scientists an **** like that read the quran. did u also kno the mayans have engravings on the pyramids about the solar system with 10 planets an everything they even tell u what color and how many moons each planet has. an we only discovered pluto about 10 15 years ago an the 10th like last year. does that mean that they are the supreme beings or whatever, NO!! so if u are deeply religious keep it to urself cuz ur the problem now adays. nuff said

k im gettin fed up with all this religion stuff especially with ZANwar comments if u think ur religion is right then so be it. u should get out of school because it will be of no use an get back to ur country an eat sand an drink water til "allah" or whatever comes an scoops u up from earth. Jeez i hope i write somethin about me bein the last greatest prophet an people come an worship me. sure every religion got its ups an downs but if u think ur religion is the one keep it to urself an go home. an i mean HOME. i am not a racist or anythin an i dont have a problem if other people live in other coutries but if ur religion is so great an its the whole world to u why dont u guys live beside that crappy place mecca. instead of goin aroun the world an causin problems with ur bologne bull****. sayin the scientists an **** like that read the quran. did u also kno the mayans have engravings on the pyramids about the solar system with 10 planets an everything they even tell u what color and how many moons each planet has. an we only discovered pluto about 10 15 years ago an the 10th like last year. does that mean that they are the supreme beings or whatever, NO!! so if u are deeply religious keep it to urself cuz ur the problem now adays. nuff said

^^^this man has a bitterness issue! :D :D

Nah - your point is wrong. It's such a hot topic because no one wants to believe.

Everyone is so selfish...

To me, religion seems to be part of basic Human behavior. As society were created and evolved into more structurized organization, religion had often been in the center of common interest. As a base foundation for moral and conduct code, enforced using people?s fears and aspirations. As Humans progressed, organized religions started to become real entity of their own to end up been the ones we now know about.

Just the fact that there is so many different systems of believes and religions, depending on where you look on hearth and in time, it just seems silly that one of then is The One and all others aren?t. Why would a God just choose a segment of his population to spread his word.... ? Let wars and persecution happens in his name?

Religion shouldn?t have to be proven wrong. It is up to them to prove themselves right. Like in any other scientific process.

Yes, because memories don't fail.

Actually the manner in which the Quran is memorized is akin to the way some people memorize Shakespeare: word for word. It's not like the way you might memorize something for an exam and then forget the next day. It's repeated again and again, and continuously practised and rehearsed, generation after generation. And mind you, there are millions of ppl right now who have the whole thing memorized. We don't rehearse it with a rough translation, we read it in the original language word for word. We don't approximate... every single sound and every single word must be accurately pronounced.

Books can be burnt and destroyed, archives robbed, but unless every Muslim on the planet dies, the Quran won't ever be forgotten or die out.

I think what he was refering to was the dedication of those to memorize the Quran - and the lack of spiritual dedication by Christians in general.

Kinda sad that we Christians won't memorize the truth and you have heathens memorizing false doctrine and performing cultish activities...

Boog... I had a pretty good impression of you on this forum until reading this comment of yours. Heathens? Cultish activities? Christians and Christianity have a high place in Islam, but that's the way Christianity portrays Muslims?

Religion is real, but whether or not some of the things in the bible are factual has yet to be proven with hard evidence. One thing ive always wondered was if god killed everyone with the great flood and the only survivors were noah, his wife, and a bunch of friggin animals- then wouldnt we all be considered descendants of noah? How did he fit all the animals of the planet on a boat? Is there aything deeper than just some myth? GAH i guess im too ignorant of the bible to actually understand what is fact and what i fiction. Please inform me without flaming

LOL this isnt a text message mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yet, another meaningless post by the infamous troll BOOG.

Think I'll be back in a couple days and hope to NOT see you here with your moronic posts.

Advice: If you have nothing to say then shaddap.

:::NEWS FLASH:::

You're NOT gonna win $h*7 by having the most posts you retard.

I think with religion it depends on the person and what they choose to believe or if they are brought up religiously, they are more likely to believe in their God(s).

Religion is real, but whether or not some of the things in the bible are factual has yet to be proven with hard evidence. One thing ive always wondered was if god killed everyone with the great flood and the only survivors were noah, his wife, and a bunch of friggin animals- then wouldnt we all be considered descendants of noah? How did he fit all the animals of the planet on a boat? Is there aything deeper than just some myth? GAH i guess im too ignorant of the bible to actually understand what is fact and what i fiction. Please inform me without flaming

actually noah and his wife were with his 3 sons Shem and Ham and Ja?pheth and thier wifes

for a total of eight people

Okay here is exactly my problem with Christianity.

Omnipotent and Omniscient God, creates human beings knowing full well they are flawed and are born in essence to sin. I can get by the "why" he would create such being, I may not understand divine motivation, but what possible reason would he condemn (sorry damn) his children for being exactly how he knew they'd be. More acting exactly to what he intended when he created the universe.

Infinite knowledge plus infinite power equal infallibility, sinners were created by design, and then thrown into hell for some reason. This does not sound infinitely compassionate to me, seems a tad sadistic.

My point being, in my opinion the "Big Three"'s vision of an all God and his creation of the universe just doesn't add up.

This isn't to say I agree with Atheist either, who claim there is no god because science can't prove he exists, is a bit like looking thru a pinhole and expecting to be able to draw a picture of the room on the other side.

man orginaly(sp) was perfect but he had free will and then choose to disobey God

?By one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.? (Rom. 5:12)

this man was adam

Matthew 20:28 we read: ?The Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.?

the son of man is Jesus

at Romans 6:23: ?For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.?

and God is Jehavah

Jehovah and Jesus are two totally seperate beings

people werent created as sinners they choose to sin

Jehovah did not want robots he gave them free choice

there is not hell to go to when you die your dead thats it you do not go anywhere you just no longer exist

i cant agree that religion came form aliens....................ive had some experiances with christianity where there have been miricals u cant tell me that these came from aliens 2.........ive seen them with my own eyes

Yet, another meaningless post by the infamous troll BOOG.

Think I'll be back in a couple days and hope to NOT see you here with your moronic posts.

Advice: If you have nothing to say then shaddap.

:::NEWS FLASH:::

You're NOT gonna win $h*7 by having the most posts you retard.

<yawns> newbie...go away...