Gmail Invite

we should build a list of neowinians gmail , and then one neowinian nominates two neowinians and then the other one nominates another two and goes on and on.

gmail has a really nice feature of grouping mails together when you and your friend or business reply to each others emails. It puts all those replies and recieved mails from those replies in one line, when you click it you can view your conversation from ur or his/her first email to the last email directly related with every reply from him and you

gmail has a really nice feature of grouping mails together when you and your friend or business reply to each others emails. It puts all those replies and recieved mails from those replies in one line, when you click it you can view your conversation from ur or his/her first email to the last email directly related with every reply from him and you

stop teasing us :(

we should build a list of neowinians gmail , and then one neowinian nominates two neowinians and then the other one nominates another two and goes on and on.

Uhm...i thouht we already established that this wont work. only original testers get to invite people.

unless something has changed... :wacko:

Yep. It has been posted several times already this won't work simply 'cos the new account holders don't have an option to invite others. Nothing has changed. Yet people continue to form these 'lets form a chain gmail' posts.

So when will Gmail launch for everybody ?. I don't want to miss it. I want to get the email name I want.

You can sign up for a newsletter I think...