I've just fooled by ghost!

uh... Try misspelling every word on a job application, or your resume..

"I used two werk four dis won companie they pay me 5 dollar an hour. My duty include fix problem helping people"..... etc.. See if you get a job. Much more depends on good grammar than you might think.

this doesnt look like a job application to me

One of my friends religiously believes in ghosts becuase his grandma used to say that she saw them. I've had nerves and other feelings make me think I was being followed or watched or haunted but I have a very hard time actually believing in ghosts. I guess they would make the world more interesting... Helps start conversations.

uh...  Try misspelling every word on a job application, or your resume..

"I used two werk four dis won companie they pay me 5 dollar an hour.  My duty include fix problem helping people"..... etc..  See if you get a job.  Much more depends on good grammar than you might think.

Haha! :laugh:

An interesting article about grammar: http://www.tribnet.com/24hour/entertainmen...p-8684773c.html

Edit: Updated because I had the wrong link.

Edited by one321

this doesnt look like a job application to me

I never said this was. I was pointing out to Veiva that grammar and spelling are more important than he/she thinks.

to sireven: If he spoke his native language would you understand him any better? Guess what, I don't think he lives in the US.

Back on topic... I think it was just a dream.

Man, it's not dream. I didn't sleep at all. just lied my self down and close my eyes about 5-10 mins and didn't feel asleep at all. Then those ghosts mess me up.

Ever thought it might of been a Frontal Lobe Seizure? They are quite common.

3. Are there any psychiatric symptoms that occur during or around temporal lobe seizures?

Yes. These can include hallucinations such as visions, metallic tastes in the mouth, hearing music or voices or odd sounds, or smelling nasty smells that aren't there. Other symptoms include jamais vu (being in a familiar place and thinking they've never been there), deja vu (being in a new place or situation and thinking they have been there before), depersonalization, derealization, and errors in interpretation (seeing a neutral situation as dangerous, or vice versa). Some people experience flashbacks, usually to some neutral or positive time in the past. These are different from the flashbacks of PTSD in the PTSD flashbacks are only of traumatic incidents and are accompanied by other symptoms of PTSD. Seizure auras and peri-ictal phenomena can last for hours, days, months, or even years.

SOURCE

But I know the meaning of that voice. It's a kid voice! I used not to believe in ghost story at all. I thought those are made up for fun. But now I realized that is real thing.

lay off the painkillers and vodka buddy

Hey! That's my vice!

Yumm...... oxycontin and vodka..... :laugh:

ghosts dont exist man, rest more and use less the computer lol :)

Some believe in ghosts, and others don't. Like I believe in ghosts, but you don't have to. There is no proof ghosts exist, yet there is not proof they don't.

Veiva

Some believe in ghosts, and others don't. Like I believe in ghosts, but you don't have to. There is no proof ghosts exist, yet there is not proof they don't.

Veiva

Death sucks then if all we do is toy with the living. Or actually that might be pretty fun :shifty:

Damn it must be scary! I believe that ghosts do exist, since I used to have weird experiences almost every night at my previous house. Nothing's happened since I shifted :).

So many ppl have strange experiences about ghost but why didn't scientist accept in this?

Strange experiences don't mean it was ghosts, people interpret what they feel in different ways. A chill up my spine may mean "Hey, I'm cold", to someone else it may mean "Hey, there's a ghost in here". You can't make a scientific fact out of a strange experience.

it's possible you could have dozed off and not even realized it

I've had dreams that were similar to what you described before. as soon as I realized I was dreaming and told myself that, I'd always be able to open my eyes and wake up though, sweating and freaked to all hell of course

I never said this was. I was pointing out to Veiva that grammar and spelling are more important than he/she thinks.

i agree that its important but most people proof read and use spell checkers, ect. when making their application or any other stuff that is important.

Hope its not cos of the curse of the small children who used LONGHORN trans in xp sp2 and got fcked up :p

yeah always blame it on the aliesn ..... ever since i was kidnapped by the aliens i am looking for a payback :)