I've just fooled by ghost!

this probably happens to you guys ....when your tired and falling asleep in bed you get this weird feeling that you are falling ...it happens to me like 1 time every two months

I didn't feel falling at that time and I'm sure I didn't feel asleep at all. Just like when you sit at front of PC and close your eyes.

It's not dreaming at all because I have just closed my eyes about 30-60 seconds and that voice appeared up!

I believe that you believe you did. This is not uncommon at all. Many, if not most, people will at some time sleep and wake, believing that they have just closed their eyes for a few seconds. You may even say that you checked the clock beforehand, but it's entirely possible that you dreamed that too.

Further, sleep paralysis, is not as uncommon as you might think either, rendering the victim unable to move, call-out and such things. I alone, can recount many times where, in my sleep, I want to shout for help because I can't breathe, but no matter how hard I try, I can't make a sound or move enough to whack my girly around the head to get her attention. Again, this is a known sleep condition.

Remember the old Sherlock Holmes:

"If you rule out the impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Nobody has yet produced any credible scientific evidence of ghosts, and yet both of the above scenarios have scientific evidence. Which one are you going to go with? If it's still the ghost scenario, then nothing that I or anyone else writes here will change your mind, because you want it to be so.

Edited by SniperX

• 2 months later...

problem is that's not the first time about these kinds. I saw strange light in my bedroom, I saw window shaked so hard without any wind at night, my another PC turned on with no reason that's possible for, strange footstep loudly behind the door but no one there, etc. It's getting more serious everytime when I face these kinds.

Once a week orso I'm dreaming I'm falling of something and then I wake up like shaking my whole body as if I was jumping from something... pretty weird :)

this probably happens to you guys ....when your tired and falling asleep in bed you get this weird feeling that you are falling ...it happens to me like 1 time every two months

Having the feeling to fall is having a heart attack if I remember right

Take a can of shaving cream and cover your body.

Take 4 apples, chop them up.

Light your carpet on fire and do a rain dance.

This will cure the problem and they will never visit you again.

• 2 months later...

Errmmm..... Will US trick work with Thai ghost? btw, it's gone since I went to temple and make a wish for them. Unfortunately, they left me after-shock like sleep-palalysis.

what i want to know is why even after Winows X repeatedly stated that this wasnt a dream people kept running him down and making smart remarks?

Why do people have to first experience it to believe and not just accept that it happened.