I've just fooled by ghost!

those sites are pretty weird, but if that did happen dont freak out about it, try to relax and take a good approach to it. I used to lie out on my roof during spring and when i was completely relaxed i could hear my family talking, uncles and aunts inside my house. Even though the house was totally empty. I jumped up a few times and looked around and then I went back and relaxed and heard them again. Its weird stuff but I couldnt make out what they were saying to remember the words but when I heard it I had a feeling of understanding. If that makes sense :s

Some believe in ghosts, and others don't. Like I believe in ghosts, but you don't have to. There is no proof ghosts exist, yet there is not proof they don't.

Veiva

How can you disprove something that doesn't exist? :rolleyes:

How can you disprove something that doesn't exist? :rolleyes:

lol - athiest or not, I like Kairon...

I once moved into this nice Duplex. I must've been about 17yrs old. It was areally nice place.

But for some strange reason, I always felt watched, or just plain not alone.

I would feel someone behind me as I walked doen the hallway in the late night while I was on my way to the kitched for a glass of water. I would always turn the light to the kitvhen on from around the corner before I entered. (dunno why, I just did... didn't want to turn the corner and see something in the dark I guess)

Anyways... There was a time when everynight I would be awakened by something/someone unseen.

At times I was pushed, other times pulled. On one occasion, I was dead asleep when I was awakened by a load noise, yet I was not awakened at the same time. I was totally conciouse yet with my eyes closed and unable to move. Hearing this load noise and at the same time feeling this immense pressure being forced onto my head. I awoke to find me head was hanging off the bed as if it was pulled.

This went on for at least 2 weeks straight. Every night was something different.

Alnother thing is that when I was able to get a good night sleep... that would be when I would have spiritual dreams. Such as meeting dead figures (one being my father who passed when I was 2), another was meeting a Saint. I look back and reflect on those times, and being that I was terrified by those first awkward nights, the only thing that made me feel safe, and gave me a sense of being protected was in fact those spiritual dreams.

So.. I started to get used to these nightly awakenings, I would awake and simply say something like.. "not again" or "let me sleep", then I would turn over and go back to sleep.

Till one night I just got fed up... I was pushed on the back, I sat up and said "leave me the **** alone already!", turned over and went to bed. That was the last of that. Cheesey I know, but thats how it ended.

I told a friend next door about it a while after it all happened, and his mother overheard us talking. She entered and added that the lady that lived there prior to us was a witch and practiced black magic.

Tripped me out at the time, but hey.. I was able to get through it.. With a lil help from my other visitors.

:)

Edited by Optimus Prime

I once moved into this nice Duplex. I must've been about 17yrs old. It was areally nice place.

But for some strange reason, I always felt watched, or just plain not alone.

There was a time where everynight I would be awakened by something/someone unseen.

At times I was pushed, other times pulled. On one occasion, I was dead asleep when I was awakened by a load noise, yet I was not awakened at the same time. I was totally conciouse yet with my eyes closed and unable to move. Hearing this load noise and at the same time feeling this immense pressure being forced onto my head. I awoke to find me head was hanging off the bed as if it was pulled.

This went on for at least 2 weeks straight. Every night was something different.

Alnother thing is that when I was able to get a good night sleep... that would be when I would have spiritual dreams. Such as meeting dead figures (one being my father who passed when I was 2), another was meeting a Saint. I look back and reflect on those times, and being that I was terrified by those first awkward nights, the only thing that made me feel safe, and gave me a sense of being protected was in fact those spiritual dreams.

So.. I started to get used to these nightly awakenings, I would awake and simply say something like.. "not again" or "let me sleep", then I would turn over and go back to sleep.

Till one night I just got fed up... I was pushed on the back, I sat up and said "leave me the **** alone already!", turned over and went to bed. That was the last of that. Cheesey I know, but thats how it ended.

I told a friend next door about it a while after it all happened, and his mother overheard us talking. She entered and added that the lady that lived there prior to us was a witch and practed black magic.

Tripped me out at the time, but hey.. I was able to get through it.. With a lil help from my other visitors.

:)

Neat story.

Veiva

I hear that there are a lot of ghosts in Thailand...

maybe from all the bar girls that died from aids?

Well. No matter what it is, how could I stop this problem? I'm so tired o be shocked everyday.

I think people have given you enough explanations and things to do. See a psychiatrist or have a family member/friend be w/ you while you go to sleep.

I doubt what you described was real.
Man, it's not dream. I didn't sleep at all. just lied my self down and close my eyes about 5-10 mins and didn't feel asleep at all. Then those ghosts mess me up.

Think about what you have expeianced logically for a few minutes, I don't know of anyone that can have their eyes closed for such an extended period of time without being asleep.

Yes, it is possible for somebody to close their eyes for that period of time, especially during mediation.

lay off the painkillers and vodka buddy

well i just wanted to thank you for inputting the insightful thought-provoking comment.

good luck with the ghost problem. i dont know what to sya when i get the feeling of another presence usually i just talk through how its impossible and then its goo but it hard to argue with being shocked.

All of this is easily explainable by logical thinking:

1. You herd voices because you were waking up from a dream where you were hearing voices.

2. Your body may have been in temporary shock, or you cannot move simply because(and this is the most laymen terms in the world) your brain woke up before the rest of your body.

Now that you have convinced yourself that this is something other than just waking up after a bad dream you will start convincing yourself that lots of things are ghosts now, and your mind will almost want to see them again, thus you will dream of them again, when you hear a creak from a floorboard, instead of before shrugging off and saying, "Crappy old house" you will say "Ghost?"....

At any rate, turn that webcam on, and let it record you sleeping etc, and if anything interesting happens post it here :)

tell them to go away, or that you will tell their mom.

also, get rid of any dark magic books or anything related (bibles, toras, etc etc..)

judging by your member title "lucifar", you are farmiliar or an admirer of the dark. Lucifer does not neccesarily relate to the devil, but the idea of darkness is the only thing that matters in these things. Also, i recalled that on all your screenshots your username is lucifer or something similar - so change that too

heres some folk remedies that *might* work:

make 3 spitting noises while looking over your left shoulder

sprinkle salt over your left shoulder 3 times

--

Oh yea, to all you idiots making drug related assumptions, stop.

Only extremely potent sative would make you feel somthign similar to that, but you probably wont find any of that... so weed is out of the question.

Crack/cocaine will take away most pain, so she probably wouldnt feel the shock

Meth makes you stay up, she wouldnt fall asleep

Shrooms/LSD/Morning Glorys (lsa) would be the only drugs that could do something *similar* to that (hear voices, feel shoks) But i doubt anybody would go to sleep on that or use their computer.

Edited by NyaR

All of this is easily explainable by logical thinking:

1. You herd voices because you were waking up from a dream where you were hearing voices.

2. Your body may have been in temporary shock, or you cannot move simply because(and this is the most laymen terms in the world) your brain woke up before the rest of your body.

Now that you have convinced yourself that this is something other than just waking up after a bad dream you will start convincing yourself that lots of things are ghosts now, and your mind will almost want to see them again, thus you will dream of them again, when you hear a creak from a floorboard, instead of before shrugging off and saying, "Crappy old house" you will say "Ghost?"....

At any rate, turn that webcam on, and let it record you sleeping etc, and if anything interesting happens post it here :)

Listen, I haven't slept so sometimes it happened when my eyes still opened. That mystery voice is real voice I've heard.