Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Yeah I found it earlier. But I just gave up trying to convert my layout to ColumnsUI. There seems to be no way to replicate what I have with Album List sorted by folder structure.

Nice skin mail :) Is this for the new version of foobar? I installed it and everything seemed fine but clicking The drop down in the top left doesn't seem to display correctly. I'm assuming its because of my foobar version.

It's better than original one :D could you release your mod?

This is my layout:

Could you upload the FCL for that layout, please? :)

I'm currently using MonoLite it's a great skin and all but is there a way for me to expand the width of the library panel? (the circled red line):

I was trying to figure that out too. When you expand folder->artist->album half of the library panel width is wasted space requiring you to scroll horizontally all of the time.

What did you mod, mail?

The Library Tree View, replaced with playlist switcher. Also added buttons for Album List and Pref in bottom right.

It's better than original one :D could you release your mod?

Don't have permission to release.

I'm currently using MonoLite it's a great skin and all but is there a way for me to expand the width of the library panel?

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by mail

Cool. Is there any way to make the library view display as folder view only, removing the album, artist, folder options? So it would look something like this:

image1q.png

The Library Tree View, replaced with playlist switcher. Also added buttons for Album List and Pref in bottom right.

Don't have permission to release.

Much appreciated mate (Y) Cheers

I just can't seem to find anything better than dawxxx's avafoo

I mean I would love to update and use the newest version of foobar and extensions, but nothing I have found looks as good as this

post-119661-1243289324_thumb.jpg

Changed mine a bit, no crazy configs (most of them are either too minimalistic or REALLY superfluous with massive album artwork and visualizations everywhere)

2qao68l.png

have you try foonight, xchange or kameleon?

yeah I have seen all the ones by Britt.. which he does a great job, just doesn't fit my taste

The main thing I am looking for too is a great miniplayer. Like with Ava foo, I have the full playlist on the side I can scroll through to find what I want, and once I do I can make it into a miniplayer so it only shows the info and album cover, almost like a coversutra style.. I like that

Ok I just setup foonight, I add my library, which is on my second drive E:\My Documents\My Music ... I just spent 2 hours finding and renaming all the album covers to Folder.jpg ... and they still don't show up in foobar :l

Ok I just setup foonight, I add my library, which is on my second drive E:\My Documents\My Music ... I just spent 2 hours finding and renaming all the album covers to Folder.jpg ... and they still don't show up in foobar :l

it's folder.jpg :p