Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Do some1 know how can I show the last folder where the track is in foobar playlist? I have made a screenshot what I mean. maybe some1 can give me a code and where do I need to insert that I wold be realy apreaciate

sry for my bad english

oobar.th.jpg

I don't have permission. Its not really a mod of monolite, but uses a lot of monolite's graphics.

Well, in any case ... it looks great!

Hi guys ^^

Can some one please tel me how can i fix the "soundtrack problem" or the "music collection problem", because when a album have various artist the sh**** happens, take a look..

x1jeo7.jpg

And that is the correct way (of coarse): 2h3bdom.jpg

Can some one help me? Thanks. :blush:

Hi guys ^^

Can some one please tel me how can i fix the "soundtrack problem" or the "music collection problem", because when a album have various artist the sh**** happens, take a look..

And that is the correct way (of coarse):

Can some one help me? Thanks. :blush:

The playlist is sorted by Artist, so when tracks have different artists they get split up. If you want them grouped, you can fill the "Album Artist"-Tag. For Soundtracks you could use "Various Artists".

Regards

MiDiAN

The playlist is sorted by Artist, so when tracks have different artists they get split up. If you want them grouped, you can fill the "Album Artist"-Tag. For Soundtracks you could use "Various Artists".

Thanks for your help my friend, i think that is the only way :p

Edited by TheTemplai

Hello,

i'm a total noob of customizing foobar, can anybody help me out how to make it look like this? i'm sure it's not that complicated, looks like a pretty simple layout, guess it's just a few settings in columns ui, unfortunately i don't have any skills.

thanks very much in advance.

post-302740-1246033459_thumb.jpg

Hiiii guyss i'm new here and i have a little question >_<

at the moment i use Monolite with a filter panel instead of library tree and the only thing that i want is ELPlaylist showing the actual playlist when the "Library" tab is not selected

any suggestion? :( i also wantyed to add another tab with the lyric (and maybe one for FLAC albums) but im not that good with scripts

sorry for my bad english guys im italian

thanks!!!!!!!

Hi, I saw it before on other themes, so does anyone know how to make a transparent background ( ~30%) in fb2k, but only the background, not the other stuff upon it.. ?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I saw it before on other themes, so does anyone know how to make a transparent background ( ~30%) in fb2k, but only the background, not the other stuff upon it.. ?

you cannot with the actual version of foobar, but if you downgrade to v0.9.5.2, you will be able to do this with PanelsUI, but you need titleformatting skills to create a PUI config... and some practice of PUI functions too.

Regards.

Here is my last config Xchange v3 for foobar2000 0.9.6 (should work with al 0.9.x earlier versions too, not tested)

Xchange_v3_0_0_by_Br3tt.jpg

;)

What component are you using for the album art / track info area?

Looks great btw!

I'm actually using foo_trackinfomod for that area (To overcome some problems with panel splitter, don't know if they're added in newer builds), everything else is panel splitter and ELPlaylist.

Was wondering if someone could do me a HUGE favour?

29d8ls3.jpg

2wrqki8.jpg

2j4ubdk.jpg

Basically, I'd very much like to have the 'Browser' pop up menu on the left hand side of the picture; ith has 2 panels like: [ x ] [ ]

All I would like to do is have that box in the 'Library' tab which is the 4th along the bottom. I've tried messing around with code but in all honestly I have no idea of the language used.

Could someone please have a look and maybe even show me the code to insert into the config settings, which I have uploaded? - For anyone who knows what they are doing, would it not only involve copying and pasting the correct code?

Thanks in advance,

Craig

EDIT: It's also frustrating me to no end why the ALBUM RATING tag stops working randomly, but will work sometimes. tbh, I'd really like someone to just tidy up my foobar code :(

d.txt

Edited by ind.Craig

This is probably a really simple issue, but basically I've been running toolej's setup (or a mod, I forget) for some time now.

This is what it should look like:

http://img228.imageshack.us/i/foocorrect.jpg/

But this is what it looks like every time I open foobar:

http://img217.imageshack.us/i/fooincorrect.jpg/

It's easily fixed by going to Preferences > PanelsUI and just clicking "Save All" without changing anything. Am I missing something really obvious here? It's a bit annoying.

Any help is appreciated.

My heavily modded MonoLite.

foobarx.th.png

There will eventually be more buttons in the iPod tab, ones to sync, eject, send playlists and manage contents, basically every function that foo_dop supports but since it took me hours to get the text off the original tab and make 6 more tabs it might be some time before I get the buttons added.

Anyone fancy making me some buttons?

Can you upload your customization/pm me a link? It looks good.

Can you upload your customization/pm me a link? It looks good.

Second that! Me to please.

I've try'ed already adding tabs for discography and such but it failed.