Foobar2000 Customization Topic

it's folder.jpg :p

Yeah it is lowercase, when I did it. Some show, some don't.

edit: HAH, figured it out ... some images I downloaded were PNG :x

Embedded art takes precedent over folder.jpgs you'll need to remove any stray, incorrect embedded art.

Yeah, I have only one album like that ... how do I go about removing it?

What kind of files?

Nevermind, seems to have fixed itself. Thanks though, glad to have you around ... you help a lot :p

was an MP3, BTW.

Nevermind, seems to have fixed itself. Thanks though, glad to have you around ... you help a lot :p

was an MP3, BTW.

You can use Mp3tag to remove them, btw.

Does anyone know how I can get the quick search toolbar and the playback order to remain the length when I maximize foobar2000?

Also, is it possible to change the font of the quick search toolbar? I'd like to change it to Segoe UI so it fits in better with the Vista UI.

quicksearchtoolbar.png

Anyone have a generic album art? Somehow all my ungrouped files have a Rhinana picture ... and I don't even have a Rhiana album that I know of, haha.

Anyone have a generic album art? Somehow all my ungrouped files have a Rhinana picture ... and I don't even have a Rhiana album that I know of, haha.

It might be because of WMP generating album art. If you unhide hidden and system files, you might find a hidden folder.jpg in your music folder(s) and AlbumArt.jpg - you should delete these if they're there.

Also, is it possible to change the font of the quick search toolbar? I'd like to change it to Segoe UI so it fits in better with the Vista UI.

I don't think so...maybe try to edit plugin in some resource editor?

My heavily modded MonoLite.

foobarx.th.png

There will eventually be more buttons in the iPod tab, ones to sync, eject, send playlists and manage contents, basically every function that foo_dop supports but since it took me hours to get the text off the original tab and make 6 more tabs it might be some time before I get the buttons added.

Anyone fancy making me some buttons?

looks good man ... would look really nice if maybe the tabs were darker, maybe like the selection in your list... (just my thoughts)

Might well do but those were the original colours of the tabs so I stuck with them, add to that my utter lack of any skills in photoshop it would take me forever and a day to change the colour of the tabs.

Clean tabs for mono_lite.

library.pnglibrary_on.png

:( Like I said, I suck at photoshop. Probably only took you 5 minutes and they look better than mine. :)

I'm using MonoLite right now, and I'm liking it. Thanks.

Just a tiny issue: how do I change the font for the track list on the playlist? I know how to change the fonts for the album titles on the Grouping header tab, but I'm at a loss as how to change the font for the main playlist.

Anyone know which line I have to edit?

EDIT: Never mind. I missed the read me... My bad.

• 2 weeks later...