Neowin's Official Euro 2004 Thread

No Sweden of course one or the other way, i mean by Sven then..............! ;)

But to be serious it would be wicked if Italy didn?t make it...........

The odd thing about the swedish team this year is that before we used to have a very solid defense but a poor offensive, this time it?s the other way around.....

My personal opinion of the Swedish as being English is really not much, they seem to be cool people, but you don't really hear much about them over here.

I think Sweden will get to the semi finals, France England final (3-2)

Although I want a Sweden Croatia final (don't care who wins) both teams have been the most entertaining.

Scotland World Cup Winners 2006

@zezz

As a Rangers fan, he broke my heart

As a football fan, he is one of the top player for me. he doesn't do all the fancy ****, just a good hard skillfull player

God i wish we had signed him rather than celtic

Fozzieb <---

Sorry i thought you were a celtic fan, but HENRIK It?s not that techinal he?s rather a target player, but he always gives 100%.........So for the swedish team he?s so valuable

And for us he?s the god, it may sound strange but we had to convince him to go back to the swedish team, and after the goal in the sweden - bulgaria match well..............

zezz: Stop making so many post's ! You just made 6 post's in a row. I would call that spamming

and that means absolutely nothing but yeah he's making pointless posting

whee. today germany vs. lativa. i put enuff beer in my fridge, prolly going to have a bbq party at my house...

by his posts i'm just thinking he was drunk especially looking at the two last ones :laugh:

GO PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!1

Tomorrow Spain is gonna get some arse kicked (i hope) :D