Neowin's Official Euro 2004 Thread

I've been talking to a few freind's.

And they are 100% sure Holland will win. Germany arn't so strong as they used to be :(

But i'm still alittle unsure. I think Germany play really great ... But lets see, right ?

They just scored :)

I'm Portuguese but I think Italy has a better chance. I don't even think we will make it to the next leg...

yes yes.. Van Nistelrooy saved us with that last point.. :bounce:

i must say : germany dominated the game mostly in the first half.. but the second half was ours :devil:

dayum, germany was very good ( iwas suprised myself). anyway, i had 4 liters of beer now, going to bed. gnite :D

wahhh!!! the match was good but deutchalnd didnt won as i wanted!

i beted on 30 liters of beer that they will win, but now stayed with nothing :p

have 15 liters from the france vs englland game left ;)

I'm personally happy that Germany didn't win. I was listening in via Euro2004's website and I was just coming out of the shower when I heard that Germany made a goal.

I am glad that Holland came back late in the game, a little too late, but they finally let van Nistelrooij take over and he definitely made his chance on goal happen. I sure hope they play better in 4 days though. They had a tough time against Czech Rep during the qualifying rounds and since Czech is #1 in the group, this game might actually make it or break it for the Dutch in order to continue. That is of course if they don't do well versus Latvia but I really think that team isn't a major opposition for Holland. Then again we can all be surprised...

So, what's up next ?

June 16, 2004

Portugal vs Russia

Spain vs Greece

GO PORTUGAL! YOU BETTER WIN! :angry:: :DD :crazy:: :laugh:: :pinch:: :happy::

that kick from nistelrooy make me lose money. grr.

lucky the 5th match of lakers and pistons make back up for it.

im hoping greece would be a black horse and win spain. althou i like spain. and if portugal loses. ho ho ho. bye bye

that kick from nistelrooy make me lose money. grr.

lucky the 5th match of lakers and pistons make back up for it.

im hoping greece would be a black horse and win spain. althou i like spain. and if portugal loses. ho ho ho. bye bye

Good for you

Holland > germany :ninja: