Neowin's Official Euro 2004 Thread

that kick from nistelrooy make me lose money. grr.

lucky the 5th match of lakers and pistons make back up for it.

im hoping greece would be a black horse and win spain. althou i like spain. and if portugal loses. ho ho ho. bye bye

Didn't your parents teach you never to bet against the Dutch :p

that kick from nistelrooy make me lose money. grr.

lucky the 5th match of lakers and pistons make back up for it.

im hoping greece would be a black horse and win spain. althou i like spain. and if portugal loses. ho ho ho. bye bye

Didn't your parents teach you never to bet against the Dutch :p

well done portugal..but it wont be that easy against spain.. :/

true, but there is always hope, id like to see spain and portugal go through, but greece has been pleasantly surprising.

Too bad the Portugese players do all that damn diving... Otherwise they could have been a good team... Not that they're alone <cough>Italy and Spain</cough> in doing it. They won, but they didn't play good. Their next vs Spain will be the dive-fest of the century...

Taken from the official site.

"Traffic level

The highest hourly traffic levels so far were recorded during the Italy-Denmark game on 14 June, when 114,711 visits generated three million page views in an hour. Since the tournament began, more than 300,000 visitors have also accessed the multimedia section of euro2004.com, which features live audio match commentaries and video highlights - a 500 per cent increase on the first eleven days of June."

Popular match ? :unsure:

Taken from the official site.

&quotTraffic level>The highest hourly traffic levels so far were recorded during the Italy-Denmark game on 14 June, when 114,711 visits generated three million page views in an hour. Since the tournament began, more than 300,000 visitors have also accessed the multimedia section of euro2004.com, which features live audio match commentaries and video highlights - a 500 per cent increase on the first eleven days of June.">

Popular match ? :unsure::

Yeah I admit I was there during the Italy match, I wanted to check out who they had on their squad! :DD

I think France will win, purely because of the way they played against England on Sunday.

You mean because they lucked out and needed Gerrard to help them out because they couldn't do it themselves?

You mean because they lucked out and needed Gerrard to help them out because they couldn't do it themselves?

Dont forget Heskey, giving away a pointless free kick :yes:

the french team did a good game, i dont think they were VERY lucky, but, probably, a tie would be more fair =|

how can you do a good game? Anyway Good Luck ON Thursday England :D :D :D Im begging they will win this time i know they can do it im a loyal fan lol :)