Neowin's Official Euro 2004 Thread

germyn vs. lativa in one hour. my gf will drive me to a friends place now, got a backpack full of nachos and salsa and 6 liters of beer :D

well today is hollands game, i hope we play our best! go netherlands lets kick some checs butt! :yes: :devil:

yeah!

HOLLAND HOLLAND HOLLAND!!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I think Demark will lose to Sweden by a single goal. Sweden have been on top in their first match and held they nerve under the pressure in the second!

Yupp, that match is a "must see" :)

Hope Sweden kicks Denmarks ass :rofl:

Same here, Denmark havnt got a good team, Gronkjaer is their only good player.

Cmon Larsson :D

Same here, Denmark havnt got a good team, Gronkjaer is their only good player.

Cmon Larsson :D

If Denmark hasn't got a "Team" What the hell do you call Sweden ? :crazy:

If Denmark hasn't got a "Team" What the hell do you call Sweden ? :crazy::

Sorry sweden, i did not mean that:((

It's just so annoying to see people ditching "my team" :happy::

PORTUGAL IS THE BEST!!!! And we've got to win spain! AT? OS COMEMOS!!! ;))

:yes:: Good first post, Chico... But there's one problem... I WOULDN'T EAT THEM, FOR THEY MIGHT GIVE US AN INDIGESTION :pp

Welcome to Neowin.Net;))!

prison.gif

GRRRR!!!!! Netherlands - Czech Republic 2-3 , you dont want to know how angry i am! I?ve been swearing since 2-2 lol, All our Dicky Dick?s fault! sack him!!!!!!! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! For finally after 20matches our forwards were doing great, and then....then he substitutes Robben for a B-player Bosvelt arggg.

I'm with you Lycan, Advocaat shouldn't have taken out Robben, he was "our" best man... But don't forget the referee, he was a #%@#! too... He should've given at LEAST 1 penalty...

I'm with you Lycan, Advocaat shouldn't have taken out Robben, he was "our" best man... But don't forget the referee, he was a #%@#! too... He should've given at LEAST 1 penalty...

IM MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd :angry: :angry: :angry:

first of all **** THAT ********ER OF A REFEREE... where is our ****ing penelaty! blowing the whislte for all kinds of stupid things.. but is he blind or what! :angry: .. van Nistelrooy deserved the ****ing penalty.. and van Heijtinga.. he didn't do ****! and gets a yellow card

if i meet that ********er of a referee im going to grab his whislte and shuv it down his ****ing troath :angry: :angry:

the netherlands played good.. czech republic played good.. but that ********er of a referee was just against us..

and on the dutch team they need to get rid of the captain.. man **** COCU.. what a dumbass :angry: :angry:

damn ....... neeed..... to take.. some chill pills.............. before I .............EXPLODE :angry:

Well it was a great game, i agree with you on that... and the czech's played awesome in the last couple of minutes... but don't you agree that the referee was too harsh for the Netherlands?

[Edit]

jaffa-power :D ... and I so agree with you, just didn't want to curse so much :p

holy **** the dutch had it all until their coach and the game's ref made life just hard.

best game I've seen and worth the $20 to see it on Dish Network.

Holland HAS to win next game and Germany HAS to tie or lose against Czech in order for Holland to continue.

Possible, but it really depends on how Germany can hold up their defense against Czech.

that was an exlent game couple penaltys missed by the referee :angry: :crazy: , but we can do anything the mistake was from almost everyone in the defense and Van der Sar he's a regular goalkeeper..and advocaat well what can i say! :angry:

*Javier hopes germany ties or losses to Cheks and we win 1-0* :ninja: :cry:

ps: Jaffa you are correct cocu didnt do anything he was standing there watching them play, Davids played Exelent he was one of the few and yes the referee sucked *ss :crazy: ...

Edited by enriq760

that game was simply yhe best game i have seen in recent years... simply superb.. non stop 90mins action... holland really deserved the win, but when the czechs came back it was amazing..

well bad luck holland, nad well done czech :)