Neowin's Official Euro 2004 Thread

Yeh Heitinga didnt deserved the yellow too and we should have gotten a penalty

I?d see the Czechs winning from the Germans, but i highly doubt whether we self will win from Letvia or we should start with the same line-up as today, but then this time let Robben play a full match!

lol you guys watched VillaBvd? with the comment of Paul de Leeuw saying : " How safe is Advocaat now walking in Almere ( or other city) when he gets back, with the recent liqidations" lol i really lmao:DD

Holland vs Czech - Best Euro 2004 match so far. I was fixed on the TV for the full 90 minutes, i couldnt take my eyes off the match.

Robben had an amazing match, im looking forward to seeing him at Chelsea next season.

But fair play to the czechs, the caught Holland napping and whooped their asses all over the pitch.

WHAT:omg:: ?!

You paid 20$ to see it. :blink:: ?

Yes America's capatalistic system at work. We have to pay to watch the Euro cup games. Either $19.95 per game & 24.95 with every *final game or $179.95 for all games.

Yes America's capatalistic system at work. We have to pay to watch the Euro cup games. Either $19.95 per game & 24.95 with every *final game or $179.95 for all games.

yea don't you just love the bloodsuckers america has to offer :angry: :no:

Lol same here but then again i live in Portugal hehe.

Well they still didn't totally convince me but they made it to the quarter finals :)