1. 1. England Vs Portugal

• England win in the 90mins
    • England win in extra time
    • England win in a penalty shoot out
    • Portugal win in the 90mins
    • Portugal win in extra time
    • Portugal win in a penalty shoot out
    • Don't know/care

I guess there is a bit of football hooligan in me, because Id love to beat you senseless (Y)

can you say SORE LOSERS ?????

we just mock you because you are the most proud pricks on earth and you can't admit you were owned... bla bla bla

you wanna beat me, come on you little ****, get on the airplane, i'll meet you at the airport! little ****!

Portugal Won... They deserved it... they played much better than the english... and don't forget

Beckham is a ***!!!!

penalty 1: England - Turkey (qualifications) MISSED

penalty 2: England - France MISSED

penalty 3: England - Portugal MISSED

portugal.jpg[GLOW=blue]

England beat Portugal in normal time but the ref didn't let us win.

how do you know that?

how do you know that portugal couldn't have scored with 3 mins left in the game?

I was not mocking, I was celebrating!

But ok, go on, Insult me ! Have a blast!

DaBliTz:

carry on son

Maybe I can be your daddy! admin.gif

how do you know that?

how do you know that portugal couldn't have scored with 3 mins left in the game?

Well they didnt score again even with our best defenders celebrating the goal we scored so I think if the goal was allowed they would not have scored.

ENGLAND PLAYED NOTHING TO WIN!!!!

you guys are shameful!!! sore losers, can't accept you didn't play to win the game, get over it, in 2 years you'll lose again, now go on with your lifes.

ENGLAND PLAYED NOTHING TO WIN!!!!

you guys are shameful!!! sore losers, can't accept you didn't play to win the game, get over it, in 2 years you'll lose again, now go on with your lifes.

You are a disgrace to Portugal

Well they didnt score again even with our best defenders celebrating the goal we scored so I think if the goal was allowed they would not have scored.

every single team will retreat with 3 minutes left to play in the game. nobody will ever attack with full power. you can't say england would have won because if portugal was loosing with 3 mins. left to play, they would pull all players up front and attack and try and score.

it's like saying if beckam scored the penalty, england would have won, when you can't actually see in the future.

it's like saying if beckam scored the penalty, england would have won, when you can't actually see in the future.

Ok point taken, but we at least would have had a MUCH better chance of winning.

It's ONLY football people. There's no need to talk sh** about each other's teams or nationalities . :angry:

England was seriously one of my favourites.

Their mistake was not to lose against the portuguese.

England would play against Greece if they didn't lose their first match to the french. :(

Sh** happens ...

And congratulations for Portugal. ;)

Ok point taken, we at least would have had a MUCH better chance of winning.

that is true. it would have been a completely different game if the goal was OK. england scored 3 mins into the game, portugal could have as well scored with 3 mins left.