1. 1. England Vs Portugal

• England win in the 90mins
    • England win in extra time
    • England win in a penalty shoot out
    • Portugal win in the 90mins
    • Portugal win in extra time
    • Portugal win in a penalty shoot out
    • Don't know/care

beckham is not to blame, the whole squad just fell apart after rooney went off, the defense was shocking.

Although as far as i'm concerned the referee was the most shocking i have ever seen. no penelty spot, come on, move to the other end you kn*b.

And yes i am a scotsman rooting for england

Actually, this is one of the worlds best referees and he did his job very well. He was there for so many fouls and gave just enough yellow cards. He hasn't made any significant errors in this match.

toot.gif

We Won We Won We Won We Won We Won!!!!!!! werule.gif

toot.giftoot.gifPORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL toot.giftoot.gif

:D WHAT A GREAT BALL GAME! Come on England! It was as fair as it gets! busted_cop.gifbusted_cop.gif

Enjoy the ride home wavetowel2.gifwavetowel2.gif

yet again more mocking

carry on son

you will get it back very soon

this match was the best of the whole cup i think. until now. it was like a movie, a sequel to the first (england vs france) but better. we saw england died in the end. again. sad for the england fans but i though this was a great game. becks...erm. i'll keep my opinion to myself.

the goal, when the goalie was "fouled" was completely invalid. I cheered for nobody but that wasn't a goal, the portugal goalie was fouled, he was pushed down and not allowed to jump for the ball.

you english fans would have been the same your just sore losers GET IN PORTUGAL :woot:

id love to see what happened to us , happen to you inn your next game

then see how we feel

I didn't watch the match (I couldn't care less and I am British).

But I saw Beckham sky his penalty... ROFL

I mean..He's on how much money? He should be able to place the ball wherever.. the amount of training they _should_ be doing.

Also..Gerrard was tired?? Ahh... Same argument...The amount of money that these players get they should be at their peak of fitness..

This is one of the main reasons I hate football....yes hate... the money should be used for something more constructive IMHO.

the goal, when the goalie was "fouled" was completely invalid.  I cheered for nobody but that wasn't a goal, the portugal goalie was fouled, he was pushed down and not allowed to jump for the ball.

He was not pushed down, they showed in slow motion john terry's eyes were fixed on the ball, he just jumped and naturally put his arms out. The gaolie fell after the ball had gone in because he has jumped but obviously reached no where near aas high as big man Sol Campbell.

Funny that the linesman gave the goal and was a lot closer then that spastic ref.

Amen to that...

all i can say is let them mock us and let them say what they got to sday about us

cuz they will loose there next game and we will just throw all back at them liek they are mocking us now

revenge is sweet

Its not Soccer, It's football... fu-uktard

If your going to start getting on the moral highground, at least get the name right - you made yourself look like a right fool now

oooh unlucky

i'm not english so **** you!

i pity you english! you suck AT LOSING!!!!!!!!! mwhahahaha

Portugal had more shots on the goal: 35 vs 16

Portugal had more passes: 716 vs 524

Portugal had more corners: 13 vs 9

England commited more fouls: 25 vs 14

Portugal had more possesion %: 61% vs 39%.

by these statistics, it looks like Portugal deserved to win.

Thats true, overall both teams scored the same ammount of goals but Portugal still won. And surely most of thos stats from stevan just show that however many chances Porugal get they still can only score on goal But we had a lot less chances and scored two!

and i pitty you for knocking a country when their down, and being so proud of your own under false pretences.

talk about a sore winner, cant you just accept that there were aspects to that game that led to unfair victory

I guess there is a bit of football hooligan in me, because Id love to beat you senseless (Y)

I think something is wrong with you...

hahah maybe I should have rephrased that to

'There is simply nothing in soccer as joyous as watching England lose.'

I'm not huge on soccer but there are just some teams that you love to see fail. Mostly brought on by their fans, but thats the way things go.