• England win in the 90mins
    • England win in extra time
    • England win in a penalty shoot out
    • Portugal win in the 90mins
    • Portugal win in extra time
    • Portugal win in a penalty shoot out
    • Don't know/care

And that is?.....

some people who were in the Jokes and Funny Stuff section will reconize this. If you dont just ignore it and move on :whistle:

totally disgusted by the ref.. i hope portugal get kicked out... that ref was totally out of order..!!! a perfect goal (NO FOUL AT ALL) and he disallowed it..

Watch a replay of the "goal", read a football manual and rule book after. Come back later.

birdy.jpg

shame on u :crazy:

farsightxc2 u wish... i think ronaldo had a lot of fun with ur great defenders... and poor roonay AKA double cheeseburger eater... he broke his foot.. but dont cry he has another one ;)

sore losers... Portugal was the better team, we dominated the game, penalty kicks could have gone either way... I'm GLAD it went ours!!! :D

GANDA RICARDO!!! GANDA SELEC??O!!! MUITOS PARAB?NS!!!!

oh and please watch the replay there WAS a foul on Ricardo!:p :p

have a good night sleep everyone, cause i will 4 sure

as will :cool:ol:

http://home.planet.nl/~penas000/birdy.jpg

shame on u :crazy:

farsightxc2 u wish... i think ronaldo had a lot of fun with ur great defenders... and poor roonay AKA double cheeseburger eater... he broke his foot.. but dont cry he has another one ;)

If you cared to read any of my posts, or my sig, you will see no 'putting down' of Portugal, or any portugese players. The pic was one my friend drew, and I found amusing. (Which it is).

I genuinely wish Portugal luck in the future (as I have stated in a post in the other thread) - as for Rooney, there is only one thing to say:

He's Fat!

He's Scouse!

He's gunna rob your house,

He's Wayne Roon-ey!

He's Wayne Roon-ey! :&:

englandgoinghome1.jpg

its written: Hey guys!!! there goes the plane : (

mcdonalds.jpg

I'll take u to McDonalds, but then u gotta get back home mkay?

farsightxc2 ya know somethin? dun tell anyone, but Portugal had an aimbot !!!! :cry:

ya tao tds lixados... n kerem enfrentar os factos. nos dominamos logo merecemos a vitoria e so deixamos akilo ir a penalties pk dps do gola?o do rui costa n kisemos jogar a moda inglesa e atirar a bola pra frente

i'm not putting any english palyer down... i like england... the girls r gorgeous... ur posting pictures and i'm doing it 2... they are around PTnet and post them just for fun :)

farsightxc2 ya know somethin? dun tell anyone, but Portugal had an aimbot !!!!?:cry::

Eh? Not entirely sure what that is supposed to mean...

However, Portugal were the better team on the night, and deserved to win. It was just unfortunate that you won the way you did and that the referee made some really bad decisions.

(You made a whole new account to post that?)

i'm not putting any english palyer down... i like england... the girls r gorgeous... ur posting pictures and i'm doing it 2... they are around PTnet and post them just for fun? 

I wasn't arguing with the pics, man! They are funny!

Was just arguing with the way you phrased your responc:):)

What about yor posts?

At least we aren't editing yor flag and stuff like that...

If u look at this treath that's all english ppl have done... That and blame it on the ref. Be faire we did

best, now go home.

What about yor posts?

At least we aren't editing yor flag and stuff like that...

If u look at this treath that's all english ppl have done... That and blame it on the ref. Be faire we did

best, now go home.

Yeah, I agree.

I have cussed the ref as much as (if not more than) anyone, but there is no need to get personal, insult Portugal (who were the better side on the night) and call them cheats or whatever. There really is no need.

Good luck to Portugal in the rest of the tournament - althought I will now be supporting Denmark till they go out :)

Eh? Not entirely sure what that is supposed to mean...

However, Portugal were the better team on the night, and deserved to win. It was just unfortunate that you won the way you did and that the referee made some really bad decisions.

(You made a whole new account to post that?)

Hm actually i didnt know the forum, so I'm new around.

The aimbot comment, since ur calling the referee a cheat? are u freakin killing me ? lol

Cole should have seen a red card several times and he didn't, not saying we played all fair and square, Cole is a great player, but save the crap plz.

I dun think we were all that better, it was a great game and both teams played great, Portugal won, could have been England, unfortunatly weren't both, but both deserved.