1. 1. England Vs Portugal

• England win in the 90mins
    • England win in extra time
    • England win in a penalty shoot out
    • Portugal win in the 90mins
    • Portugal win in extra time
    • Portugal win in a penalty shoot out
    • Don't know/care

Eh? Not entirely sure what that is supposed to mean...

aimbots was a cs cheat (also quake 3 i think) which would give a player a bot like aim (or a way better aim) without human action. Therfore Portugal had a aimbot = they're aiming had a "cheat" to it

(its a joke btw)

aimbots was a cs cheat (also quake 3 i think) which would give a player a bot like aim (or a way better aim) without human action. Therfore Portugal had a aimbot = they're aiming had a "cheat" to it

(its a joke btw)

Yes, its a cheat and i dun think its only at q3 and CS, also AA that is what I play u see freakin cheaters, hate 'em!

And yes it was a joke. lol

It really amazes me sometimes at how stupid you people look, your photoshop techniques are nearly as funny as Ronaldo's step overs

I'm still scanning them to find anything that *remotely* made me laugh

HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN PHOTOSHOP JOKE (Portugese style)

1) Take one random (preferably english) football player image

2) Attach random cut out head/bubble NB: remove any traces of potential humor

3) Add bad portugese joke

4) Translate bad portugese joke into bad english joke

5) Add haha

6) Repeat until funny

Me bitter noooooo :)

(its a joke btw)

i hate cheaters... medal of honor have aimbots 2... anda wallhacks :\ them cheaters...

EDIT:

http://srv.fotopages.com/?o=1414670&t=2

hahaha

farsightxc2 i told u that i luv england :D

It really amazes me sometimes at how stupid you people look, your photoshop techniques are nearly as funny as Ronaldo's step overs

5) Add haha

6) Repeat until funny

Then we pick your reply, look at your images, and switch the nacional refering remarks. and there ya go

Who cares... England is out, should be happy... they play horrible football.

At least Portugal got what they deserved for showing attractive attacking football.

Ha ha, ah well - bed time for me!

A-Level History tomorrow morning, bright and early! *Whoop-de-doo*

G'night all, Portugal and England fans alike :)

/me goes to bed.

where did I insult the Portugese? Someone posted a picture implying that Rooney was a child and should go home and I replied, don't why I should be the bad guy in all this.

Also I don't see Portugese flags that have been edited, bar the joke referee one. I've seen England ones though.

Well I'll be supporting the Netherlands, coz there a good team and I lived there for 3 years, good luck.

Good :yes:

After we have disposed the Swedish team we will teach Portugal how to play this game.

Instead of going through 50 pages of soccer posts,

Anyone want to sum up what exactly happened for this american who can never watch a bloody soccer game on tv? :(

It sucks not 1 damn match has been on over here yet. :angry:

5) Add haha

6) Repeat until funny

?

post-91-1088123643.gif

After we have disposed the Swedish team we will teach Portugal how to play this game.

Sure you will.

Good luck with Sweden, i'ill be supporting your team in that game.

Go Netherlands :)

Now don't fall down before us.

Good :yes:

i was waiting when you would replace that sig Schmoove, finally the netherlands sig is there. :p

why discuss it now? the game is over full stop. you can't turn back the clock, so why think about doing so. didn't i read somewhere that people are now working on a pda that has a delay of 10 mintues? So when a ref is thinking than he can take his pda and watch the scene all over again.

this is why watching rugby is so much better and there are almost no ref mistakes. when a ref isn't sure he requests a video, showing him exactly what happened, then he discusses it with his other refs and THEN he makes the decision.

if that were to be in soccer, england would have won.

lol sure would.[/sarcasm]

anyway, if u wanna talk about referee's mistakes, keep in mind japan games in 2002 world cup. and those were too obvious.

i dont think the refs call was a bad one, it comes down to it his arm was on his shoulder and that may have impeded his game... therefore its a faul...

its a tough call, but no necessarily a bad one

the ref is swiss, who usually do things down to the letter of the book (rule book) so ill have to go with the ref.

if you want to blam any1 one, blame beckham! thats now 3 penalties hes missed!!! the spot might have been bad but he skyed that ball....

you blame the pitch... beckham failed to score in 3 pitches... interesting

you blame the ref when he stole as much fouls from portugal as he did with you and yes Ricardo suffered a foul because that's his zone... go learn about football!

you blame the divers... at least they play good football unlike all of the english team.

England loses games left and right but still you always have excuses that the ref, the field, bla bla...

Get over it, stop being such asswipes (hooligan ****s) and go learn to play soccer.