Dating Site LOGO needed! got cash!$$$

Question

ok..need a logo for a PERSIAN community website that its MAIN feature is dating. but it doesnt mean that its all about dating.

the name is:

TehranTo.com

tehran=capital of Iran

To as in ToronTO..so its TehranTo

the T's HAS to be capital

and the HAS to be a DOT COM at the end (due to some dumb ass who stole our name and opend a currency exchang shop in toronto)

it has to represnt the PERSIAN feel..and

MUSIC (we have one of the largest,if not THE largest, persian music collections on the net)

CHAT(its not chat chat..we hadCHAT..but we took it out...now we have ppl msging eachopther..its more private. its like PM)

EVENTS (parties and we also rep. some persian concerts.),

ur audeince are bunch of 15-25 of yr olds...so..it has to be MODERN and FRESH looking

colors has to match our current lay out..but since we are making a new layout...alt. colors are welcome as well.

we wanna make some Tshirts with the logo on it as well..maybe some posters...so keep that in mind as well.

ohh..i pay can ONLY with PAYPAL..make somethin i would love..and i shall make ur time worthwhile:P

gracias ma neowinians!

PS. i personally LOVE vectors..they look crisp..and a lil NEW AGE and modern..but i dont have the final word on this choosing the logo, but vectors can be resized and i luv that about them.

edit: now 30 dollars for the winner. (tehranto.com users will vote for their fav logo)

made it shorter..and more st8 to the point.

Edited by MetaLRasaM

Yikes... I better start on something this weekend for ya. $20 may not cut it though... As for the site, may I comment on something? For a "dating and fun" site, it looks pretty straight-edge and technical. Maybe consider softening it up a bit. A new logo may serve as inspration, who knows...

P.S., I made-over this guy's entire site and logo for $175: www.laserphaser.net - this also started as a thread on here.

This is how far I got with it... And yes, I am new to photoshop, so dont laught :p

Also, I know I didnt put any persian designs in there... Couldnt find any good ones...

tehranto.jpg

Any Better? Too much? Fonts will change.

MT

i like it..change the fonts a lil..and amm..tweak it a lil bit...make it more VECTORISH

and also..its TehranTo.com

the .com has to be there..cuz some stupid fu(CKs opend up a company called TehranTo Exchange!! they exchange money!

we might sue them!

anyways...ya..need .com..and i like the colors...could actually fit!

i like it..change the fonts a lil..and amm..tweak it a lil bit...make it more VECTORISH

and also..its TehranTo.com

the .com has to be there..cuz some stupid fu(CKs opend up a company called TehranTo Exchange!! they exchange money!

we might sue them!

anyways...ya..need .com..and i like the colors...could actually fit!

Are you talking to me, or MaskingTape?

Its hard to implement something persian into a logo while still making it... a logo. So heres what I got. I can change it if needed.

its simple..its neat..the "T"s need to stand out alil more..maybe change of color? try the colors from the site...its kinda our trade mark @ the moment..amm...needs the DOT COM...so add that fo sure..amm..i like simple...but ma fellows need a lil more amm..FANCY..i mean...ur idea is neat...but i can make that my self...im lookin for something a lil VECTORISH..and also we got MUSIC...ppl can msg eachother...and also events N parties in our website..i want it to be somethin taht when ppl see it..they know wat to expect...NOT TOO crowded...keep the simple look..but a lil fancier..i hope u know wat im talkin about cuz i confused the **** outa ma self!

Are you talking to me, or MaskingTape?

hehe...sorry for the confusion..i quoted masking tape "QUOTE (MaskingTape @ Jul 23 2004, 23:26)"

hehe..ill get to you! hold on:P

Yikes... I better start on something this weekend for ya. $20 may not cut it though... As for the site, may I comment on something? For a "dating and fun" site, it looks pretty straight-edge and technical. Maybe consider softening it up a bit. A new logo may serve as inspration, who knows...

P.S., I made-over this guy's entire site and logo for $175: www.laserphaser.net - this also started as a thread on here.

well..i know ..u have a good point..and i also checked the lase website looks pretty good (and sick ass lasers!!)

anyways...its just that..we coded everything our selves..the design..we can tweak..but a whole new thing would be a huge pain in da butt!

but if u got somethin neat...show me..who knows...we might be able to come down with a deal. and more than 20 bucks for a logo? dude..c'mon!! if ur logo is worth more than 20 bucks..ill be REALLY surprised...it has to be the most amazing logo that i have ever seen in my entire life!!!

Yes i found a way here is the new logo.

ok..amm..background..has to change..doht like the colors...amm...the DOT COME has to be there..amm..check the site out..look @ its colors..i want it to fit the site u know.

ammm...search the net..dont just stick to the pic i provided. get the persian feel

vectorish design would be uniqe at this moment!

This is how far I got with it... And yes, I am new to photoshop, so dont laught :p

Also, I know I didnt put any persian designs in there... Couldnt find any good ones...

http://www.vexster.com/tehranto.jpg

ok..i dont mind it. honestly good job.

its FRESH...its modern..kinda like a candy store type..but i dont mind it...its cool..cuz we might do this version taht if a gurls signs it..you would get a diff logo..and ur logo kinda fits..but too much purple..i dont think we can manage to change all the site to purple..go brows the site..and pick up some of its colors...doesnt HAVE to be exact same colors..but urs are WAYYYYYYYY off.

change the background..too simple..the fade thing me dont like.

ammm..DOT COME has to be there..try 2 come up with a slogan

ohh..and the site has MUSIC..CHAT...EVENTS n parties...i wanna a log that gives you the feel u know...more than a datiing site!

wow..thats a good slogan:P

anyways..for the 1st try...i like the most..but so far...nothing that crazy. so you guys are all on the same page.

any Qs..lemme know.

well..i know ..u have a good point..and i also checked the lase website looks pretty good (and sick ass lasers!!)

anyways...its just that..we coded everything our selves..the design..we can tweak..but a whole new thing would be a huge pain in da butt!

but if u got somethin neat...show me..who knows...we might be able to come down with a deal. and more than 20 bucks for a logo? dude..c'mon!! if ur logo is worth more than 20 bucks..ill be REALLY surprised...it has to be the most amazing logo that i have ever seen in my entire life!!!

$20 is a ridiculousy low for an average logo, especially if its print ready (i.e. vector, .eps file)

Guys, even if you are new to the graphic design scene... ask for more :yes:

$20 is a ridiculousy low for an average logo, especially if its print ready (i.e. vector, .eps file)

Guys, even if you are new to the graphic design scene... ask for more :yes:

dude....we are bunch of getho ass college students..as for a logo design..trust me...im not all bad my self...but i need a fresh NON persian background idea..and i have mentioned it before..that we dont have alot of money...now if ur sum kinda professional who does a logo for 38973987983 million dollars..then good for you..but plz dont come here and post a stupid comment like that..an avrg logo takes around 2 hours of work (once the idea is on the right track) and 10 dollars per hour seems like a good deal to me.

show me some works of yours..and if u can prove to me that ur work is worth more than 20 bucks..ill deal you witha less thana year old 20 gig ipod (3gen).

make a logo and a new design..and who knows..u might win it from me..cuz i wanna get me an iAudio..anyways...talk is cheap dude..talk is cheap.

just a question which logo do you like so far

well..its not so much AS in me liking..cuz im the small part of the logo choosing..i have to show 4 other ppl...so far...most of my friends liked the MK design..but they said it was lil crowded...i dont agree with them..anyways...they want to see more...so i guess wer just gonna have to wait and see...

but again..VECTOR design is preferd...but i really wanna see a FRESH design..dont follow eachother (not taht u do..i mean..dont get ideas from eachother..come up with super original ones..google persian designs..the persian empire...toronto? its two cities...and ONE logo..so..search up..brows the site..get the feel for it.

okay, this is what I have so far. I AM NOT DONE. Just tell me if I should stop now or anything you want added. before where that yellowish thing was it was transparent... i could go back to transparent or keep this... also for slogan maybe "Redefining Freindship." lol something that came to my head. so ya.......... I know... I spelt sample wrong.. was rushing :)

tt2.jpg

Edited by Tw!sted