Dating Site LOGO needed! got cash!$$$

Question

ok..need a logo for a PERSIAN community website that its MAIN feature is dating. but it doesnt mean that its all about dating.

the name is:

TehranTo.com

tehran=capital of Iran

To as in ToronTO..so its TehranTo

the T's HAS to be capital

and the HAS to be a DOT COM at the end (due to some dumb ass who stole our name and opend a currency exchang shop in toronto)

it has to represnt the PERSIAN feel..and

MUSIC (we have one of the largest,if not THE largest, persian music collections on the net)

CHAT(its not chat chat..we hadCHAT..but we took it out...now we have ppl msging eachopther..its more private. its like PM)

EVENTS (parties and we also rep. some persian concerts.),

ur audeince are bunch of 15-25 of yr olds...so..it has to be MODERN and FRESH looking

colors has to match our current lay out..but since we are making a new layout...alt. colors are welcome as well.

we wanna make some Tshirts with the logo on it as well..maybe some posters...so keep that in mind as well.

ohh..i pay can ONLY with PAYPAL..make somethin i would love..and i shall make ur time worthwhile:P

gracias ma neowinians!

PS. i personally LOVE vectors..they look crisp..and a lil NEW AGE and modern..but i dont have the final word on this choosing the logo, but vectors can be resized and i luv that about them.

edit: now 30 dollars for the winner. (tehranto.com users will vote for their fav logo)

made it shorter..and more st8 to the point.

Edited by MetaLRasaM

kinda off topic: i don't think its right for you to knock the people in the industry. Logo design is a big money maker and you'll find almost no professional will dish out a royalty free, ready to print vector logo for 20 dollars. Most of the help you'll find is out good will. :p neway ill see what i can do.

light.gif

light version

dark.gif

and one with a little "night-time" feel of the stars.

I know there are not any persian icons or pictures but they can be added if it's really neccessary. tell me what you think of these :)

and more than 20 bucks for a logo? dude..c'mon!! if ur logo is worth more than 20 bucks..ill be REALLY surprised...it has to be the most amazing logo that i have ever seen in my entire life!!!

Oh, hahaha... you know, there are these dupes on eBay who sell "Logos for $50!!" and are considered the absolute filth of the design world. They know nothing about your audience, they provide nothing original, yet they get plenty of business for their half-assed work because hey, it's cheap - and because obviously there's a lot of folks who don't appreciate the importance of a decent brand.

I don't usually put "SAMPLE" on my stuff here, but since you sound like one of those people I thought I should hedge my bets. ;) Anyway, it's very "vector," and thus resizable, reusable, colors are completely open for modification, etc. I'll take your feedback, changes, and provide any format and dimension you need for $45. I won't bother telling you this is a good deal, you make the call yourself. Or - or - you can pay half for the other guys' clipart. (p.s. this is from an original, detailed outline of the Toronto skyline I did for this project - you can have that too).

tehranto1.jpg

P.S. Payton - nice work, I like those. I tried to think of a way to incorporate the cuneiform into my text, but don't know enough about the culture and writing to feel intelligible in doing so...

Here's a couple of designs I have put together, I couldn't really find a persian logo sufficient enough as I don't understand the politics of it all. So instead I tried to incorperate the Persian buildings with Torontos Skyline (Similar to Mongrels) :s but not exactly.

Anyway these are two examples, obviously changeable. 40 bucks all yours.

Tell me what you think

example 1

Terhanto1.png

example 2

Terhanto2.png

Those look good Marba_Tee. Seeing as it's a dating site, how about have some shades of red in there? Perhaps dark red to pink(ish) from top to bottom? :)

P.S. Payton - nice work, I like those. I tried to think of a way to incorporate the cuneiform into my text, but don't know enough about the culture and writing to feel intelligible in doing so...

thanks for the compliments :) what city is that with the big space needle-like tower? I may try and put that into my logo.

thanks for the compliments :) what city is that with the big space needle-like tower? I may try and put that into my logo.

Hahaha....Seattle, Washington?

Hahaha....Seattle, Washington?

now, mr. soloredd, why would someone put the Space Needle in a picture regarding Toronto, CA?

@mimeryme - thanks :) I was blanking a little bit, don't know why I didn't think of that! :)

Yeah, that's the CN tower in Toronto. Do a GIS for "toronto skyline." It's a nice city actually, I've been there.