Dating Site LOGO needed! got cash!$$$

Question

ok..need a logo for a PERSIAN community website that its MAIN feature is dating. but it doesnt mean that its all about dating.

the name is:

TehranTo.com

tehran=capital of Iran

To as in ToronTO..so its TehranTo

the T's HAS to be capital

and the HAS to be a DOT COM at the end (due to some dumb ass who stole our name and opend a currency exchang shop in toronto)

it has to represnt the PERSIAN feel..and

MUSIC (we have one of the largest,if not THE largest, persian music collections on the net)

CHAT(its not chat chat..we hadCHAT..but we took it out...now we have ppl msging eachopther..its more private. its like PM)

EVENTS (parties and we also rep. some persian concerts.),

ur audeince are bunch of 15-25 of yr olds...so..it has to be MODERN and FRESH looking

colors has to match our current lay out..but since we are making a new layout...alt. colors are welcome as well.

we wanna make some Tshirts with the logo on it as well..maybe some posters...so keep that in mind as well.

ohh..i pay can ONLY with PAYPAL..make somethin i would love..and i shall make ur time worthwhile:P

gracias ma neowinians!

PS. i personally LOVE vectors..they look crisp..and a lil NEW AGE and modern..but i dont have the final word on this choosing the logo, but vectors can be resized and i luv that about them.

edit: now 30 dollars for the winner. (tehranto.com users will vote for their fav logo)

made it shorter..and more st8 to the point.

Edited by MetaLRasaM

Kind of like Marba_Tee version

584757833[/snapback]

looks good..but i suggest you read my perivous posts about what exactlty im looking for..that might give you a better idea...

mann..its sad that ur statement is true..and somehow funny..been crazyy man..the whole website project was paused...as soon as ma mid terms finishes..im back to finish talks with the sponsors..and get ma logo and the new site up!

btw...this is THE ONLY place i have asked for a logo..cuz this place is the shizneeet! (also neo request..didnt help much tho)

584756220[/snapback]

i know its true but what do u find funny :p ..hehe hope the whole website thing turns out good for u. best of luck.

I made a quickie in Photoshop! PM me if you like it and I will give you my msn!

Three different versions!

Please dont steal it - that sounds so arrogant :laugh:!

post-84694-1107435072.png

post-84694-1107435207.png

post-84694-1107435221.png

D3ft0ne!?

mwahah :laugh:

if u want i can change the text a bit :D

for 30 $ ill change the text to whatever you want.

for 30 $ ill change anything in this pciture this is just a.. Beta version? lol

for 20 $ u can have this 1 :p

haha :p

now i gotta get back to my schoowork! :pinch:

post-65515-1109705279_thumb.jpg

Edited by uber_noob

haha :laugh: uber_noob :D that sucks :p hahaha :p

:shifty:

585554390[/snapback]

You know it.. I Rock :laugh: :ninja: :no:

HOLLYYYYYYYYYY! i didnt even know ppl are still doin this...holly crap! i wish sum1 pmed me or somethin..ammm...tehranto.com is down..and pretty much gone..we passed the 8k users in 6 months..money was comin in..and BOOM..fights and so on

but heres the good news...i AM working on a new and BETTER website...

no heres the bad news....it is NOT PERSIAN anymore..its a normal for every1 website...BUT

another good news..im workin on a partner website..that offers persian music...and events..but mostly music...(since i have a HUGE archive..i thought i should put it to some good use.)

ill post more details on the new website..but for now..its all really hush hush

ok..so here we go again...perian MUSIC website...no names yet..but it should be a .com...ammm...i dont think it will be more than 9,10 characters....again...lots of ppl been doing amazing...i want it to have the persian feel...but some funk of the west.

again tahnk you VERY much guys...ill provide more details about the colors..but wer workin on a new system..so the layout can be easily changed...(css)

anyways...make funky..persian feel...colors...surprise me....i also like glossy stuff...the new website has only TWO ppl..me and my friend do everything...and i know his taste..we are very alike..so id ont have to show this one to 3908730893 diff ppl;)

have phun ppl and from now on..ill be up this biaatch..so post new stuff..and ill be checkin it

Whats the website so I can get a look at the layout.

585560408[/snapback]

:( no more..but if you google Tehranto.com..and use the catch..u might get an idea..but THAT WEBSITE IS HISTORY...new one is CSS..so the layout can change like a breez...that leave both me and you very flexible..you do wat you please..and i can just make a new lay out for the side that suits everything.

did i win did i win?!?!?! :D:D:D:D

585587122[/snapback]

hehehe...ammmm...NO...but E for the effort! hehe..it wasnt bad...but now i need a logo.. for persian music website...remember..persian music doenst always have like crazy instruments...we do have normal pop crap just like you guys!

Come on guys, its not about the money, its about helping the guy out. If I knew anything other than Paint, I would have dont it for free. :)(seriously though)