Doom III is out there! W00T!

Damnit! I just sold my PC. :(

Ah well, in 6 months or so, I'll buy another one that can actually handle the game well.

welcome to the club dude

I'm a part of that club too! I'll try the best buys around here this weekend, and see if anyone will slip a copy out. :)

I'm a part of that club too! I'll try the best buys around here this weekend, and see if anyone will slip a copy out. :)

why slip you a copy, best buy has them on display

I think it is funny how these people are saying...." it doesn't look good to me".....WHAT WILL??? Shrek quality? This is as close to that as we have gotten!

why slip you a copy, best buy has them on display

For real?? Get out of town? Damn!

The game itself looks and will play better than any other 3d game out there. Moment in time screenshots do not do a visual masterpiece like this justice.

Looks like a very interesting game. Kinda reminds me of when the original DOOM came out and what a trip it was at the time. :cool:

DOESN'T ANYONE REALIZE THOSE SCREEN SHOTS ARE ON A LOW RESOLUTION. HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN OFFICAL SCREEN SHOTS! THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING. AS CLOSE TO CG AS WE HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR. THEY SAY THE GAME WON'T EVEN REACH ITS POTENTIAL FOR ANOTHER YEAR WHEN SYSTEMS CAN ACTUALLY HANDLE WHAT IT IS CAPABLE OF. GAMES AREN'T ALL ABOUT GRAPHICS EITHER, THE STORY AND ATMOSPHERE OF THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE INCREDIBLE. PLAY IT ON YOUR OWN COMPTUER AND THEN JUDGE!!!

DOESN'T ANYONE REALIZE THOSE SCREEN SHOTS ARE ON A LOW RESOLUTION. HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN OFFICAL SCREEN SHOTS! THIS GAME LOOKS AMAZING. AS CLOSE TO CG AS WE HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR. THEY SAY THE GAME WON'T EVEN REACH ITS POTENTIAL FOR ANOTHER YEAR WHEN SYSTEMS CAN ACTUALLY HANDLE WHAT IT IS CAPABLE OF. GAMES AREN'T ALL ABOUT GRAPHICS EITHER, THE STORY AND ATMOSPHERE OF THIS GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE INCREDIBLE. PLAY IT ON YOUR OWN COMPTUER AND THEN JUDGE!!!

wtf is your problem dude?

Maybe..tommorow...Best buy will have??? Sorry can't talk properly..to muchhhh amazmennnttt :woot: must buy doom 3 then..kill those demon ******s from hell :woot:

sorry about caps lol. im just sick of people critising this game cuz 'it doens't look good'

It's just a game, why do you care???!! I actually think this game will suck, but hey I could always be wrong :) Yeah, that's right. I have an opinion and it's different than your's! :o!

i know its just a game. and i don't care what your opinion is. i just dont' like when someone totally disses it and hasn't even tried the game or knows what it is about