Doom III is out there! W00T!

You'll find out when you buy your retail copy. :p

not if more people complain about it being easy :p

i like to get my bang-for-the buck games

besides, im a little stripped for cash...

im just curious if it has SF3 (doubt it)....because i think HL2 is going to have some serious protection on it

if i had your rig (primarily that 57" HDTV) i'd be strapped for cash too! :ninja:

HAHA....thats classic, but see, i dont have a job right now

i have 70 dollars in my wallet, and im trying to see how long i can go with it...i dont need to blow 50 dollars, and then be screwed

it uses the same kind of installer that Quake 3 uses but its Cdkey format is diffrent

Doom 3 DM Server is goign to be un in seconds, connection info is below

Server Name " Neowins Lucky Few "

IP " 65.73.217.32 "

Password " hell "

(if avaliable)

HAHA....thats classic, but see, i dont have a job right now

i have 70 dollars in my wallet, and im trying to see how long i can go with it...i dont need to blow 50 dollars, and then be screwed

You don't need both kidneys to survive, you know. :whistle:

I am personally going to wait a week or two, GoGamer normally drops the price on newer titles around $30-40 USD.

New trailer up at http://www.gametrailers.com/

Doesn't make the wait any easier that's for sure. Looks more and more like a movie to me.

Thanks :( I just watched all the trailers again and all that makes me do is want it even more than I wanted it before!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

oOo, why did they take a picture of that? :huh:

Becaause the hexic alien androids are coming from the west, SAVE YOURSELVES!!! ARGHH!

ITS A SIGNNNNNNN!

Or maybe he just likes showing off :p.

brought down the server but i got screen shots, alot of them

if you ahve a place i can post them, let me know

but in lights out map, you can use the computer to turn off the generator which shuts down the lights in the map (verry cool) also youc an shut the window shields to make 2 rooms dark, verry cool

reactor map, some nice lighting effects.

Lab map, there is a generator that creates power ups (dont know what it does , i didnt read the manuel)

Edge 2, ok this is the map wich in DM gave me a startle

the Adrenalin (didnt read teh directions so i didnt know what it looked like) you scream your head off, your vosion is blurred, and yous tart hearing crap (other voices)

YOU HAVE TO RIDE THE TELEPORTER IN EDGE 2, basically it this room with a machine that emits a beam on the ground, i was interested and wanted to know if it was esthetic or did damage to you, i was wrong, its a teleporter, and when you enter it, its liek you were just jamed down someones throat (and your screaming along the way) curving and twisting (i got a Screen of it) then you get dumped back to where the adrenalin is.

running

High Quality setting, 1024x768 running beautifully, no lagging, but iw as the only one in the DM server (which was public and empty safe for me) but games isnt suposed to be out yet so thats why.

going to play the single player cause i got nobody to DM aganst.

there are character colors also, Flesh color, Red, blue, yellow, and i think green. standard doom marines with helmets on. Also after going to just about every inch of the multiplayer maps, i didnt find a BFG, so im thinking its Single player only, so no BFG camping, woohoo, but no BFG ownage. and not all the weapons are in multiplayer. (no chainsaw)

post-16-1091249263.jpg

Edited by Hell-In-A-Handbasket