Doom III is out there! W00T!

If only I had the cash for a new vid card :cry:

As it stands, it looks like I'll have to wait for the X Box version.

And only get semi-good graphics.

:cry:

I don't know if I even want to play it. Yes, the graphics are great and all, but this sort of game is a dime a dozen and it is getting stale. They may have waited too long to release it.

I don't know if I even want to play it. Yes, the graphics are great and all, but this sort of game is a dime a dozen and it is getting stale. They may have waited too long to release it.

:o

Doom III, "a dime a dozen"?!

:o :o :o

more for me :D

Could anybody please post the System Requirements?

Otherwise I got a

Asus A7N8X Mobo

AMD Athlon XP 2200 MHz

2x TakeMS 512 Meg Ram DDR400 (1024 Meg Ram in Total)

MSI Geforce 4 Ti 4200 AGP8x with 128 Meg Ram

Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2

Could anybody please post the System Requirements?

Otherwise I got a

Asus A7N8X Mobo

AMD Athlon XP 2200 MHz

2x TakeMS 512 Meg Ram DDR400 (1024 Meg Ram in Total)

MSI Geforce 4 Ti 4200 AGP8x with 128 Meg Ram

Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2

:argh: Google Please!!!!!!

Your computer will run it perfectly playable, the minimum specs are alot lower than yours.

I've never liked doom but after checking out the trailer i really want to start playing it :D

btw hl2 > doom3 for sure even if doom3 > * - hl2. :whistle:

when will it be released in stores for Europe?

Yeah. I thought the gold announcement said the states won't see it till Friday the 13th, and Europe was getting it on the 3rd :wacko:

Hopefully mine comes in soon....

*prays that he will be able to play it at 1024x768 w MAX settings. On current system. See specs below.

P.S I am going to install a new Sata HDD and install DOom III on it :)

I wonder if the store will have a version of doom 3 for Linux becuase if it wont I'll set a new record for installing winodws :D

id have allready stated there will be no boxed linux version. and that he binaries for linux and osx willk arrive 'shortly after the PC release' so they'l lbe downloadable, eventually, unforseen problems not withstanding....

id have allready stated there will be no boxed linux version. and that he binaries for linux and osx willk arrive 'shortly after the PC release' so they'l lbe downloadable, eventually, unforseen problems not withstanding....

So what you are saying is that i can download the whole game for my Linux? And were would that be possible if true?