SP2 OUT on Windows Beta

Haha. You need a big fat BAN button on your keyboard. I bet mods are running around crazy trying to catch all these links.

LMAO! I think someone should photoshop a pic of Radish, and his keyboard - with a big red BAN button :D

I'm in a banning mood today, post your torrent links for very nice reprocussions.

lol... well, it's only fair - there has been plenty of warnings saying NOT to post links; you'd have to be pretty stupid to post links after all this.

Also, people: stop asking for others to PM you the link. Just wait for it, or find it somewhere else - it really isn't hard to find.

md5 59a98f181fe383907e520a391d75b5a7 WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

So ban me... the next SP won't be out for another 4 years anyway! :D

Thats what teh PM system is for....

Edit: no its not...

- shockz

Sorry shockz i'll be a good boy now :D

Edited by sumeet

md5 59a98f181fe383907e520a391d75b5a7 WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

So ban me... the next SP won't be out for another 4 years anyway! :D

idiot

Wow, I think all the legit testers broke the official MS Server tring to get at this...

Here's what I get every-once-in-a-while when the server actually DOES respond at windowsbeta

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Too Busy

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Server Too Busy]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.RejectRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +148

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.916; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Is it against the rules to say what website has a link?

I suggest you stay quiet with that warning you just got.

Radish?

I'd like to ask you guys something.

This SP2 Alpha/Beta/final process has been going on for some time.

It was always in English, German and some other language. Then i ask ... Why for en example Germany?

Why not Swedish? Danish? Russian?