SP2 OUT on Windows Beta

You're letting other "weegies" down with your daftness. It's only been said 1,9045769865,398769846 times that the size is 266.01MB.

No mate, you're well onto a loser.

As so are you since the size is 266.1 not .01 genius! and even you tools downloading the torrent, lol, its off the size ever so slightly!

Yeah the mods would rather showboat than just end this until something defenative comes out... Nice job men, and I use that term loosely.

Stop Posting Lame links !!!!!!!!!!!

Those Builds arent even Digitally signed .... Cos of such Foolish Post ppl are downloading wrong sp2 and you are screwing their PC ....

I think the Mod's must close this thread it's not heading anywhere ..... And as for ppl wanting 2 download sp2 from mICROSOFT.com you have 2 wait till 8th before it becomes RTW ( release to web ) so please be patient and stop hammering Neowin.

so who cares if links are posted

this is a free software update 'FREE' being the obvious, who cares if it hasnt been repleased to the public

why release it to beta testers ??? to start spreading it thats why... MS wants everybody to have it so why not release

to beta testers who in turn will post links on this site to get it

what a waste of time for some power tripping moderators to edit and delete posts and threads

"becasue its not a public release yet"

ban me if you want whatever, but you guys are going to far

So if MS sends us a C & D letter, we should tell them they are going too far? Neowin got ERASED once because of something like this. The erasure was an error, but the letter from MS was real. So when you have your own site, post what you like. For now, respect the admin decision to NOT POST LINKS!!! How far would you get if you called MS right now and tried to force them to release it to you on the grounds that it was free anyway? RIght out the front door on your ass, is where you would end up.

So is the one in beta "FINAL" or not?

dL

The one few can download from the beta site of windows is (supposed) to be the final final one.

We just have to wait a little longer for MS to release it on their webpage. Perhaps theyre putting up some extra servers to cope with the load? :woot:

Yes, and the final isn't right?

The final isn't released out of the NDA agreement yet - its not official.. so just shutup and sitdown and wait.. ITS NOT LEGAL YET SO JUST CHILL.

I can respect the legal aspect of Cease and Desist, however, REMOVE THE FAKE/WRONG LINKS AS WELL!!!

Were bust atm... provide the links to posts and we will edit them.

We can't do everything at once.

,Aug 6 2004, 20:43] The final isn't released out of the NDA agreement yet - its not official.. so just shutup and sitdown and wait.. ITS NOT LEGAL YET SO JUST CHILL.

What's the difference? Exactly, there is no difference. As long as you keep your precious it's all fine though i suppose. You are officially special :)

I can respect the legal aspect of Cease and Desist, however, REMOVE THE FAKE/WRONG LINKS AS WELL!!!

Well, MS has no say over the WRONG file now, do they? So we either close the thread because some moron will still post links, or we advise you as to the dangers of installing these files.