SP2 OUT on Windows Beta

im downloading an sp2 @ 55kbs with a size of 265mb? hope im on to a winner.

You're letting other "weegies" down with your daftness. It's only been said 1,9045769865,398769846 times that the size is 266.01MB.

No mate, you're well onto a loser.

what is it with all these fakes! and how come you drink more when ur stressing lol!!!! dam, thats 1 bottle of vodka gone! glad i have another chilled! so the download i was getting at 256mb is a fake :rolleyes:

I would argue that the R&D, QA and Product Management teams made it what it is... HOW INFLATED IS YOUR SELF-IMPORTANCE?  :rofl:

So you saying that you would be happy if Microsoft didn't ask for your views on the next service pack or product?

There are people out there who wish to make a better product for Microsoft by sharing their views.

You don't get a decent product by doing a closed/internal beta unless you release it to the general public.

Radish?

Mods, instead of censoring every other post, why not just close this thread?

close one thread, another will open (besides the others already open :oP )

So they don't remove the FAKE/WRONG links, but the correct ones they take out right away? Thats a great move neowin.

Theyre a bit on a roll, they even removed my post whilst there wasnt even a link in it :woot:

It's OK to post links to illegal RC version, but not the official public final version? Riddle me that! :wacko: The only reason this is not public yet is because MS didn't get to update all their sites. But i guess the mods don't want everyone to have their precious. Go figure.

Here is all of the "good" information I have gathered about the WindowsBeta release.

File: WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe

Size: 278,927,592 bytes

MD5: 59a98f181fe383907e520a391d75b5a7

CRC: 0x046F12B1

Yummy Comcast bit-torrenty goodness. Need hash? Me too! HA!

It's OK to post links to illegal RC version, but not the official public final version? Riddle me that! :wacko: The only reason this is not public yet is because MS didn't get to update all their sites. But i guess the mods don't want everyone to have their precious.

Your a moron. The rc1 and rc2 are both legal public releases made my microsoft :rolleyes: