9/11 Pentagon Crash

"s0wi

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Enuff said...

Dude, no offense or anything, but you're the one who is voting for Bush.

But you know... if that's your 'thing' then... yeah.

Remember: Terrorism cannot be stopped with war, it just brings more and more terror. 

Israel is an good example.

Israel is really a good example being number ONE in the world fight on terror.

So you are going to leave terror without fighting back LOL! NOT TRUE you must strike in all power in point that hurts the most "spiritual leaders" like the"Aser Nasrala" (lol that was funny)when Israel hit him in 2003.

The Moslems who got a brain wash belives that nothing is metter just how to die a sacred death the (suicidal "shahids") and 1K$ for his family, behind them stands a hole organization, the spiritual leaders they who fund the terror and the money that comes from Saudi Arabia and Syria and specially from Osama Bin Laden.

Torror will stop when you start to take action !!!

Not sure if this was posted yet but i just stumbled upon it...

http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/html4ever/0...n.Pentagon.html

Edit: more links to gif animations of simulations run and im downloading a 50mb movie right now...should be interesting to see. You can see how the plane slams into the building within a fraction of a second and the reinforced columns literally shred the plane to nothing.

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/cmh/simulation/

Edited by Rob2687

gawd would this crap just stop

1) the jet was made out of alumninum, wich is also 80% hollow space.. that metal crumples very easily!

2) because it crumples easily it compacted on impact thus not leaving a larger hole like the ppl like to claim it should of

3) that metal melts easily, the temps in the fire it created were high enough to melt it and cause it to just mix with all the other wreckage

4) FBI siezed videos, so what? that is standard procedure... Tim McVeigh trial was proved by FBI videos that were siezed and never released

those alone are enough to disprove all this crap people keep twisting around to make it sound fake

1) the jet was made out of alumninum, wich is also 80% hollow space.. that metal crumples very easily!

If it does crumple that easily, it clearly wouldn't have been able to handle the pressure at high altitudes during flight, and the even resistance to wind.

Terrorism can be most certainly stopped be with war. Can you follow the logic here

KILL The terrorists and the terror goes away.

Wipe them off the face of the earth before they do it to you

I mean is it really too much to ask that people think before they speak around here? Is that too much to ask?

.."oooh I think we should bomb the **** out of everywhere.. that would solve our problems with those god damned terrorists"..

Christ people.. war isnt always the first and final solution.. one thing it usually leads to is your foot in a huge pile of ****... and then youre stuck.. bagh.. you know what? Im not gonna even bother with this...

oh and rob.. thanks for the laugh :)

As soon as a human checks that place out.

I still remember that time that someone said to Buzz Aldrin that we never landed on the moon. I belive that person got punched in the face by him too.. if I remember correctly.

I still remember that time that someone said to Buzz Aldrin that we never landed on the moon. I belive that person got punched in the face by him too.. if I remember correctly.

:rofl: owned

And that proves his stand how?

If it does crumple that easily, it clearly wouldn't have been able to handle the pressure at high altitudes during flight, and the even resistance to wind.

have you ever seen a plan wreck? not even one that just hit into an object but even just one that crashed? they break up very easly.. and that isn't even hitting striaght into a brick/cement wall... now imagin that hitting into a wall! with the force it has and the momentum it has, it will crumple like a piece of paper. Pressure of the atmosphere at high alt's is nothing compared to a crash like that.

I beg to differ. Lets sustain you at a certain altitude of tens of thousands of feet in the air and see how long you last. Then lets throw your thick skull against a concrete wall. I bet that atmospheric pressure will crumple you like a piece of paper.

I beg to differ. Lets sustain you at a certain altitude of tens of thousands of feet in the air and see how long you last. Then lets throw your thick skull against a concrete wall. I bet that atmospheric pressure will crumple you like a piece of paper.

How's that supposed to work?

The pressure get's LOWER the higher you go.

So he would probably explode if he didn't exhale before going from sea level to that altitude directly.

And seeing that that's not possible, he would exchange the higher pressure air in his lungs and body for lower pressure air...

Until he suffocates at some point, because the air is way too thin to be breathable for humans at such an altitude :D

Why is this disproven urban legend thread still open????  Will someone PLEASE close it, out of mercy for the rest of us? :ogm:

Ummm... no.

People have a right to discuss their ideas about events as much as you do, no matter what his/her opinion is on the topic.

And as far as "disproven urban legend" goes, for some people it may still not be disproven. Just because you think it is, does not mean that everybody else does.

In any case, this thread being open has no impact on you, so why the heck would you care in the first place?