9/11 Pentagon Crash

Why are American Troops all over the planet? Well mostly because of past wars, Cuba from the Spanish-American War, Japan from WWII, Germany from WWII and the Cold War, South Korea from the Korean War. Another reason is to protect American interests world wide (Embassies or American Civilians). And lastly American soldiers are around the world to fight for freedom (Afghanistan, Iraq), help keep the peace (Bosnia) or give aid to those in need (Somalia in the early 90?s)

Well that was off topi:laugh:h:

but the fact is... why does the US have to be the world's police... why cant Germany, Australia or France, for example, intervene in these countries instead of the US... we have troops in over 100 countries right now... why? it's dumb.

I can't believe how people believe everything they see. Some people without a life turned to their best friend Photoshop and did this. " WOW This video is telling us that it was a missle, I believe them now. Wow, this video is showing a swimming cow! Thats awsome that they can swim now". n00bs

You trying to tell us cows can't swim ?

so... after all that, they can find a passport still intact but cant find even 1 of 8 black boxes... c'mon.

As I said, they found 4 of 8. The 4 missing ones are from the WTC planes.

a few things, Buildings that are made of metal and sprayed with fire retardant. The WTC had the fire retardant. the WTC was actually built to with stand a crash from a 707 airplane NOT an 747. Due to the increased weight and velocity of the 747 from the 707s the force of impact from it blew off the retardant/loosened it plus the heat just melted the retardant off. (Remember its not heat retardant) When things are put under extreme heat they melt.
Actually the planes were 737s, not 747s. Your point about those still stands though, more fuel and faster heavier planes.

However would all fire retardants have to also be heat resistant? Fire is usually hot.

What caused the collapse of the building was the LARGE fire with

the heat. This MELTED the solid STEEL beams, causing the building to collapse

Please don't say melt, the fires weren't hot enough to melt steel. Howver they were hot enough to weaken it and reduce it's ability to handle the load, combined with the fact columns were knocked out that weakening brought them down.

Edited by Danrarbc641

gawd people look at the security footage from the pentagon, you SEE THE PLANE hitting the building... shut up with this missel crap... and dont pull the hole was smaller then the plan crap either... if you would go to the field in shanksville, pa and look at the hole there it is tiny compared to the size of the plane.... planes compact!

the footage of airline crashes as evidence the pentagon wasn't the site of one is ridiculous. Those planes didn't slam into a building! I also don't recall seeing large parts of jets around the WTC.

The quotes that say it sounded like a missile are from random people, who may or may not exist, and none of them are identifed as aviation experts.

But, as has already been said: flight 77 did take off, and there were people on it. Where did all of those people go?

How did a military plane get that close to the pentagon? It would have to have taken off from a nearby airbase, since supersonic jets don't have the range of an airliner. It couldn't have taken off over the ocean as the early warning radar would have picked it up.

Lastly- missiles don't pierce. They detonate on impact. The shape is merely to make them aerodynamic in flight. No way a missile would slam through 3 rings of the pentagon. A bunker buster bomb could do it, but it couldn't fly such a horizonal trajectory.

Well, to say the least. Flight 800 is now being said that YES it was shot down, by an Al Queda operative. But if you recall, which I do due to my imacculate memory, the NSA produced a video for the public viewing through NBC News.

There WAS plane debris found at WTC, blocks away, think about it man, from stories up, to down adding energy and mass moving.

And your partly right on the missile thing. I depends on what missile. A heat seeking or sidewinder WILL not detonate on impact. It is a proximity device, and does more damage that way. Think about this, if you have something moving at 2x the speed of sound, if it was an impact thing, it would probably miss it's target. This is a shrapnel thing on most missiles. JDAMs and such work by coning a target.

gawd people look at the security footage from the pentagon, you SEE THE PLANE hitting the building... shut up with this missel crap... and dont pull the hole was smaller then the plan crap either... if you would go to the field in shanksville, pa and look at the hole there it is tiny compared to the size of the plane.... planes compact!

yeah, you see "official government footage" of the "plane" :rolleyes: it looks smaller than a 757 and it's quite blurry... how can you say it's THE plane... and why the hell would the govt release official footage when they havent released any other footage from any of the other security cameras around the pentagon... again, you cant trust the corporate media.

but the fact is... why does the US have to be the world's police... why cant Germany, Australia or France, for example, intervene in these countries instead of the US... we have troops in over 100 countries right now... why?  it's dumb.

Well, I guess the best answer would be that those countries do not give a rat's asss about anyone else except their own interests. Maybe you can put Australia out of that group because they do actually take part in world affairs, but they also are extremely limited by their geographical position and their population. Their military simply isn't big enough, unlike the United States', to have bases all over the world or enough personnel to have a significant force. But, historically, Germany and France have been pretty quiet unless something happens to them directly.

For those of you who actually believe it was a miss-I-le, who do you think fired it? Where did it come from? If it missed the plane (it obviously had to in this case) then what happened to the plane? Did the hijackers have THAT much of pilot talent to dodge a missile? In a 757 no less. In a passenger airliner with NO missile detection system? Come on...

the theory i heard is that, there is an airport or a runway by the pentagon. there was a jet that was following the 757 and it shot a missle, not at the plane but the pentagon on purpose, and the 757 flew over the pentagon and landed in that runway or airport.

the theory i heard is that, there is an airport or a runway by the pentagon. there was a jet that was following the 757 and it shot a missle, not at the plane but the pentagon on purpose, and the 757 flew over the pentagon and landed in that runway or airport.

"s0wi

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Enuff said...

That is absolutely ridiculous...

Anyone want to explain to me how the missile got launched then ? And how a missile was able to penetrate that deep into the pentagon ? The flash video seems to go back and forth between the smaller plane and missile theory. If it could have been a smaller plane why not a bigger plane, loaded with fuel flying a few feet above the ground slamming into the Pentagon ? Nobody has done anything remotely like this so how would they know what the crash site would look like ? Theirs also all those people saying "It sounded like a missile" How many missiles do you think they've heard in their lifetimes to justify that statement ? This thing is just too full of holes for me at least

but the fact is... why does the US have to be the world's police... why cant Germany, Australia or France, for example, intervene in these countries instead of the US... we have troops in over 100 countries right now... why? it's dumb.

yeah, we tried doing that before, "let Europe handle its own problems"

then something happened called Pearl Harbor

Well, I guess the best answer would be that those countries do not give a rat's asss about anyone else except their own interests.

Ohh, plz tell me why terrorist attack mostly USA?? Why not Germany, France, Australia??

Becouse of G.W.Bush! He and his father are just crazy, they coused so many conflicts in the world and many people hate them!

Why there were no terrorist attacks during rule of Bill Clinton, he almost managed to bring peace to middle east, between palestinians and israelis.

Remember: Terrorism cannot be stopped with war, it just brings more and more terror. :angry:

Israel is an good example.

And what did the USA do to stop war in Bosnia 1992-1995??? That was an genocide against Bosnian, maybe someone knows about Srebrenica, when the Serbs killed 10000 Woemens and children on one day and THE UN AND USA DIDNT GIVE A F*** to stop it!

(Watch the movie No Mans Land, wich got an Oscar last year and see what happend)

sorry for my english

if you were president would you give the order to shoot down 2-3-4 passanger aeroplanes loaded with fuel and passangers over a populated area.

not only would it be very wrong it would also be very stupid.

in a situation like that you would have to give those people on the planes a chance. even if they had a hint what the pilots were going to do with them its catch 22. kill hundreds of innocent people. or kill hundreds of innocent people or hold back and hope the worst isnt going to happen.

im wondering WHY. prosuming the government were involved. why would they attack the pentagon. if it was someone other than the government why would the government say it was a jet liner when it was a missile. and vice versa. what would be the point unless they had shot down the jet liner they say hit the pentagon and then realised what they had done so they fired a missile at the pentagon and said it was the plane. ??? do you get what i mena.??

Ohh, plz tell me why terrorist attack mostly USA?? Why not Germany, France, Australia??

Because we are the great satan.

Becouse of G.W.Bush! He and his father are just crazy, they coused so many conflicts in the world and many people hate them!

Bush Jr. wasn't involved in a single conflict until after we were attacked on 9/11... he didn't even go to Vietnam.
Why there were no terrorist attacks during rule of Bill Clinton, he almost managed to bring peace to middle east, between palestinians and israelis.

USS Cole, first WTC bombing, attacks on US embassies around the world these all happened during Clinton's watch. Obviously the peace in the Middle east was shakey at best.

And what did the USA do to stop war in Bosnia 1992-1995??? That was an genocide against Bosnian, maybe someone knows about Srebrenica, when the Serbs killed 10000 Woemens and children on one day and THE UN AND USA DIDNT GIVE A F*** to stop it!

(Watch the movie No Mans Land, wich got an Oscar last year and see what happend)

Uhm the US and the UN both capture and tried Moslovic. They established safe zones. Failure to stop something is not the same as complete lack of caring, a lot of effort was made to diffuse the turmoil in the Balkans as a whole.

Because we are the great satan.

Bush Jr. wasn't involved in a single conflict until after we were attacked on 9/11... he didn't even go to Vietnam.

USS Cole, first WTC bombing, attacks on US embassies around the world these all happened during Clinton's watch. Obviously the peace in the Middle east was shakey at best.

Uhm the US and the UN both capture and tried Moslovic. They established safe zones. Failure to stop something is not the same as complete lack of caring, a lot of effort was made to diffuse the turmoil in the Balkans as a whole.

ok but what about this:

Remember: Terrorism cannot be stopped with war, it just brings more and more terror.

Israel is an good example.

ANd what is milosevic doing now?? He is making a party in the prison for his birthday and invites hunderts of people!

Bosnia is just a dirty place on Europes face, becouse we are muslims!

Plz dont understand me wrong, I love the west way of living. I was 6 years during the war in Germany and that were the best 6 years of my life. But i hate it when they say in the news:"Muslims terrorists..., Islam terrorism..."

REAL MUSLIMS dont kill innocent people.

No religion supports war and terror

Edited by webskater1

what is it exactly you are all saying has happened. other than some terrorists flew a few aeroplanes into a the wtc on 9/11 and also a missile or a plane large or small hit the pentagon.

what exactly are you assuming happened other than the above.