9/11 Pentagon Crash

also wheres the black box. wheres the talk of the black box or the recording from the tower they all ways release this stuff whenever theres any kind of accident.

its also obvoius from the pentagon photographs that something punctured through the levels and yet the actuall explosion was only at the initial impact site. whatever hit the pentagon exploded on impact and yet was travelling at such a speed that it went all the way through the levels.

also wheres the black box. wheres the talk of the black box or the recording from the tower they all ways release this stuff whenever theres any kind of accident.

its also obvoius from the pentagon photographs that something punctured through the levels and yet the actuall explosion was only at the initial impact site. whatever hit the pentagon exploded on impact and yet was travelling at such a speed that it went all the way through the levels.

right... there were 2 black boxes on each plane... and officially all 8 black boxes were destroyed... c'mon, those things are made to be indestructable.

Ever pull out the top 1/4 of a jenga, it falls from the top not the bottom, and it makes a nice little mess all across the table, it doesnt just pancake out. Like the WTC did, both of them i might add.

Jenga blocks are different from a building, as far as speading out on a table is concerned.

PS: Didn't you watch it? The top fell, it didn't start from the bottom.

:no:

Seriously, I heard the talk constantly. It's pretty obvious it would be hard to find the ones in the WTC if they survived. They found the Pentagon and Pennsylvania boxes, and got information for 3 of those 4, but I guess that's just propaganda to make us believe too.

:laugh:

I point you to the WTC. Explosion on entry, but some parts continue to move forward to damage things in the interior further.

Edited by Danrarbc641

I doubt any of us will ever know the FULL truth about what happened that day.

(Y)

From day 1 I was skeptical about the pentagon; it was more or less a footnote in the news and there were only very few pictures taken. No wings or tails, and the hole looked too small to me to be the plane. But still, what happened to the real plane? unless someone crashed it in the ocean (which seems like a plot wayyy to out there to actually happen) it has to be in D.C. I know more happened than what we know, and since the US government is as paranoid as it's citizens, we probably will never know.

There was a new book about some conspiracy theories. It said that F16s could stop the planes and they had time and all kinds of things.

About the pentagon, it said that all of the crash videos were confiscated (why?) and it also included an interview with a crash scene expert who said "the hole was way too smal for an airplane. it was just 15 meters. it was surely a missile"

i dont know what you guys think over in us (and I dont want to offend anybody) but there is a strong belief (not the major belief, though) in the rest of the world that government did it to justify their wars.

you gotta be kiddin me rite?

so the WHOLE AIR PLANE MELTED? but not the building and the windows?

some of the windows HAD GLASS in them:S so the heat was hot enough to MELT AND VAPORIZE an airplane..but not the windows...lmao..hahaha

and dude..at a landing speed..you should be able to see  AT LEAST A WING or somethin..usually the wings seperate fromthe plane..

and u tell me how come NO news crew filmed the insident?

not a SINGLE van (after the crash) a helicopter? a SINGLE NEWS CHANNEL COVERD THE CRASH! for WTC..we had 3980398093930 diff channels showing the crash live...but for pentegon..NOT EVEN A SINGLE CREW?

plzzzzz

a few things, Buildings that are made of metal and sprayed with fire retardant. The WTC had the fire retardant. the WTC was actually built to with stand a crash from a 707 airplane NOT an 747. Due to the increased weight and velocity of the 747 from the 707s the force of impact from it blew off the retardant/loosened it plus the heat just melted the retardant off. (Remember its not heat retardant) When things are put under extreme heat they melt. When things are put under extreme pressure/impact that disenegrate. For Example, a train is going 200 miles an hour from New York another train leaves a station in californiz going 150 mils an hour. (impossible) when they meet they arent going to be neatly stopped they are going to be crushed, melted and have been imploded/exploded.

and on the news crew argument, if your playin for sweeps would you rather show a boring building burn or TWO boring buildings burn PLUS people jumping out AND it collapsing causing mass destruction, I think you would choose the second one; as insensitive as it is, thats what you would choose to make money/sweeps.

Also the thing about the black boxes in an another comment,

THeory 1, they tell you its indestructable to make you feel better so you know people will have an explaination. Kinda like when your parents say that you wont get hurt by the ball when your playing baseball for the first time and the coach pitches and forgets to go easy and, OH DANG, you just got a fat ass bruise from your coach, but oh wait? I thought you weren't supposed to get hurt, your parents said it was true.

Theory 2, The boxes were destoryed just like the tower. If they can't find some people do you think they are going to be able to find some boxes?

Edited by Vafer1

Also the thing about the black boxes in an another comment,

THeory 1, they tell you its indestructable to make you feel better so you know people will have an explaination. Kinda like when your parents say that you wont get hurt by the ball when your playing baseball for the first time and the coach pitches and forgets to go easy and, OH DANG, you just got a fat ass bruise from your coach, but oh wait? I thought you weren't supposed to get hurt, your parents said it was true.

Theory 2, The boxes were destoryed just like the tower. If they can't find some people do you think they are going to be able to find some boxes?

regardless.... they design those to survive plane crashes.... even if they were destroyed and rendered useless they would have still found them while clearing out debris... or did they just vaporize like the rest of the plane(s).

also... if they couldnt find those... then how in the world would they find the passport of one of the '"hijackers" laying on the ground by the WTC buildings AFTER the buildings collasped. so this passport, it leaps out of the hijacker's pocket, teleports through the plane flying at 300+mph, through a giant fireball and flutters neatly to the ground. then the whole building collapses and they miraculously find this after the dust settles. so... after all that, they can find a passport still intact but cant find even 1 of 8 black boxes... c'mon.

It is hard to believe that some of these conspiracy theorists are real people who are actually able to function out there in the real world. :omg:

A plane was crashed into the Pentagon. It happened. We saw the TV coverage and we saw the after math. Why anyone would want to make light of it like they have in this thread is beyond me. How off-your-rocker and insensitive can you get? :crazy:

Dont know if it was said....but the windows were intact because its a special formula for windows that are supper strong and heat resistant. They said that on the news. Its a very secret formula apparently.

What if the plane that crashed in pennsylvania sent the missile, then crashed... n the supposed plane that crashed in the pentagon was the missile launched n that supposed place is just confiscated or already destroyed....

It is hard to believe that some of these conspiracy theorists are real people who are actually able to function out there in the real world. :omg:

A plane was crashed into the Pentagon. It happened. We saw the TV coverage and we saw the after math. Why anyone would want to make light of it like they have in this thread is beyond me. How off-your-rocker and insensitive can you get? :crazy:

:rolleyes: brainwashed. not that i blame you, it's hard to believe.

Dont know if it was said....but the windows were intact because its a special formula for windows that are supper strong and heat resistant. They said that on the news. Its a very secret formula apparently.

the media and "super secret" :rolleyes:

And I still think there were more shooters on the Grassy Nole. ;) in 67. The person caught was the scapegoat. while the real killers escaped. :)

thats a whole other thread in itself... Oswald was just a martyr and a scapegoat for the cause... Kennedy was shot b/c he wouldnt do "their" bidding... he actually cared about the common person, instead of the elite's personal and wordly gain... he ****ed too many people off by actually being a good president, so they couldnt have that. they shot him. i dont even know why this is debated anymore. it's clear that in the footage, Kennedy's head thrusts backwards and he is hit in the face/forehead. this means the "grassy knoll" theory is true... oswald was supposedly shooting from behind which means kennedy's head would blow forward.

anyways, back on the pentagon topic.