9/11 Pentagon Crash

LOL.........funny video, amazing what you can do with a computer these days.

Ok, for your theory to be true, then one has to ask, if the plane didn't hit the pentagon,

then where is it? Did aliens just snatch it off the earth? No wait, I know! The people and

the plane, along with Jim Morrision, Amielia Eahardt, Elvis and John Kennedy are all laughing

on a deserted island somewhere. Give me a break. There isn't ONE airplane crash that

is the same. The dynamics of each crash are always different. The fact there wasn't any

"tail or wings" just shows how little you know the effects of a jet fueled fire on MAGNESIUM

and aluminum. The amount of heat generated by a fire like that would melt the structure.

Just look at what happend at the WTC. The impact, which was a tremendous force did NOT

bring down the building. What caused the collapse of the building was the LARGE fire with

the heat. This MELTED the solid STEEL beams, causing the building to collapse. The same

can be said for the pentagon. The plane disappeared into the building, and BURNED. The

plane hit the building, just like planes hit the WTC........period.

:alien:

wow.. so naive... i posted this before... before you make any comments on this threaad at least do some research on the topic... you have just spit back everything that the govt and media has brainwashed the public w/.. we all know this stuff and we're calling bullsh1t on it... thats what this thread is about... the fact is... a steel building has NEVER been destroyed or taken down by fire. the fire does not burn hot enough.

in the case of the fire melting the plane at the pentagon is just rubbish... the fire didnt burn long enough or get hot enough, there would still be clear evidence of SOME pieces of a plane, which there are not.

again, you cant just spit back things we all have heard before... theyre wrong and thats what we're discussing.

I was across the street when it happened. I can say that it was on fire...but whatever caused the explosion....I don't know. That was a very interesting display of information though....

:blink:

Interesting flash, but we don't know who created it or what credibility they have. They may be anti-Bush and fabricated it. I'm not saying it is because I have no proof, but I'm also not going to believe everything I see on the internet. I just don't get who supposedly shot this "missle."

my opinion on who shot the missle , was probly the usa to cover up the whole twin towers because they knew it was going to happen , if u have seen ferinheit(sp) 9/11 u'd understand what i mean

beacause they knew it was going to happen so they set it up to make it look like it was a complete surpirise which it wasnt

but thats my opinion , thats why i think osama bin laden is still not captured lol common its the states they can twist anyones arm and get info

makes me proud to be a canadian :)

my opinion on who shot the missle , was probly the usa to cover up the whole twin towers because they knew it was going to happen , if u have seen ferinheit(sp) 9/11 u'd understand what i mean

beacause they knew it was going to happen so they set it up to make it look like it was a complete surpirise which it wasnt

but thats my opinion , thats why i think osama bin laden is still not captured lol common its the states they can twist anyones arm and get info

First of all Fahrenheit 9/11 was an admittedly biased movie against the current administration. Using that movie to prove anything really isn't reasonable. And just because the United States is the most powerful country on Earth does not mean that they can search every single inch of every single country in the world. I doubt Bin Laden is walking around the streets of Iraq or any other Middle Eastern country.

what about the people who 'died' in the flight that 'crashed' into the pentagon....how do you explain that? - if it was a missile..there would have been not dead passangers

makes me a little bit skeptical, but not really. i still doubt that a missile hit the building. i believe all that i've known and heard previous this day. and not this missile crap. but it still makes me a lil skeptical!

Now I think this whole "missile theory" is complete rubbish, but I will play your little game for a moment. Ok, lets assume all of 9/11 was planed by the government, and in truth Bin Laden really loves us and best buddies with George Bush, why the Pentagon? Why attack your military HQ? Something totally vital to the future wars you are going to start because of 9/11. Why not send the ?missile? into Michael Moore?s house? Why not the capital, or the Empire State Building, or the Statue of Liberty or countless other buildings/monuments that would stir the American people even more? The destruction of the Statue of Liberty would keep all of America ****ed off and fighting for the next hundred years, knocking a wall down at the Pentagon doesn?t have the same effect.

Now to criticize the movie; how do people on the ground know what a missile sounds like? A missile uses a jet engine, as does the plane that crashed into the Pentagon. I would be willing to bet serious money none of those people have ever even heard a missile in real life. In the movie itself it mentions the fact that the Pentagon was under reconstruction, when I was in Washington DC in 2000 I took a tour of the Pentagon and they talked about how the renovations would make the building one of the strongest in the world, better at withstanding bombs etcetera. The ?glass? is in fact bulletproof Lexon I believe too.

I don?t think I changed anyone?s mind with this, the crazies will still think this whole thing was a massive government plot like in the Hollywood movies or the X-Files. And the rest of us believe the truth, barbaric terrorists who hate the USA did this, not our own government.

F 9/11 is completely irrelevant to this thread... while the movie makes you think... for the general public... it's dodging the point. not only did the govt know, but they planned it... the "terrorists" were the scapegoat... they had nothing to do w/ it

Now I think this whole "missile theory" is complete rubbish, but I will play your little game for a moment. Ok, lets assume all of 9/11 was planed by the government, and in truth Bin Laden really loves us and best buddies with George Bush, why the Pentagon? Why attack your military HQ? Something totally vital to the future wars you are going to start because of 9/11. Why not send the ?missile? into Michael Moore?s house? Why not the capital, or the Empire State Building, or the Statue of Liberty or countless other buildings/monuments that would stir the American people even more? The destruction of the Statue of Liberty would keep all of America ****ed off and fighting for the next hundred years, knocking a wall down at the Pentagon doesn?t have the same effect.

Now to criticize the movie; how do people on the ground know what a missile sounds like? A missile uses a jet engine, as does the plane that crashed into the Pentagon. I would be willing to bet serious money none of those people have ever even heard a missile in real life. In the movie itself it mentions the fact that the Pentagon was under reconstruction, when I was in Washington DC in 2000 I took a tour of the Pentagon and they talked about how the renovations would make the building one of the strongest in the world, better at withstanding bombs etcetera. The ?glass? is in fact bulletproof Lexon I believe too.

I don?t think I changed anyone?s mind with this, the crazies will still think this whole thing was a massive government plot like in the Hollywood movies or the X-Files. And the rest of us believe the truth, barbaric terrorists who hate the USA did this, not our own government.

like i said before... do some factual research before posting here.

thats a whole other thread in itself... Oswald was just a martyr and a scapegoat for the cause... Kennedy was shot b/c he wouldnt do "their" bidding... he actually cared about the common person, instead of the elite's personal and wordly gain... he ****ed too many people off by actually being a good president, so they couldnt have that. they shot him. i dont even know why this is debated anymore. it's clear that in the footage, Kennedy's head thrusts backwards and he is hit in the face/forehead. this means the "grassy knoll" theory is true... oswald was supposedly shooting from behind which means kennedy's head would blow forward.

anyways, back on the pentagon topic.

is there any conspiracy theory that you don't buy?

Ever thought why there are people who hate the USA ? Is it maybe because this country always messes around in other countries ? Iraq had no terrorists, until the US invaded. Why are there US troops all over this planet ? To protect the US ? Or for having enough power to help the US economy to run the show ?

How many people have died in Iraq for what ? Just because a stuipd guy from Texas needs more oil ?

Believe it or not I think the world would be in more trouble without US intervention. Was invading Iraq such a bad thing ? I mean the stated intentions might have been shady, but we didnt get rid of an evil dictator. Where are you facts that the US invaded because of oil ? Do you see gas prices becoming lower since the invasion ? Because i dont

Believe it or not I think the world would be in more trouble without US intervention. Was invading Iraq such a bad thing ? I mean the stated intentions might have been shady, but we didnt get rid of an evil dictator. Where are you facts that the US invaded because of oil ? Do you see gas prices becoming lower since the invasion ? Because i dont

I don't believe it had anything to do with oil. Bush had an agenda against Hussein since he got into office, simply because of what happened with his father and Hussein... It was a personal thing that has led to thousands of people dying. Do you find that to be a just cause for the loss of American (and Iraqi) lives? I don't.

That is true. They were planning to attack Iraq long before they did Afghanistan.

The world was sympathetic with regards to Afghanistan (retaliation for 9/11) - the world was outraged (and I think still is) over Iraq. A documentary I was watching last night said that intelligence agencies strongly reccomended AGAINST going to war, as it would do nothing to contain terrorism but rather make it get more out of hand. Seems like they were right.

God Bless America!!!

Have you ever heard that "People hate you, only because they are jeolous."

Why everyone doesn't remember good things that the US have done?

w/o the US entering the WWII, you think europe could win the war!!!

w/o the US stopping the bloody dream of the Soviet Union... what the world would be like today!!!...

... just many.. many more good thing the US have done... just because of the hatred ... people are just blind to see that...

... and again.. God Bless America!!!

By no means am I saying anything bad about my country, the good ol' U.S. of A.

I am saying something bad about Bush. That's it. I am ashamed to have him representing this country.

I mean, here's how it breaks down: I don't like Kerry too much, but Bush is 100 times worse, so I'm voting for Kerry simply to get Bush out of office. I hope most people will be doing the same...

Ever thought why there are people who hate the USA ? Is it maybe because this country always messes around in other countries ? Iraq had no terrorists, until the US invaded. Why are there US troops all over this planet ? To protect the US ? Or for having enough power to help the US economy to run the show ?

How many people have died in Iraq for what ? Just because a stuipd guy from Texas needs more oil ?

Iraq had no terrorists? Really, because I remember seeing pictures of terrorist training camps and the weapon stockpiles they had. Moreover Saddam Hussein paid the family of suicide bombers $20,000 USD for each family member then blew themselves up. Finally Saddam let the terrorists use Baghdad as a safe heaven, one of the most famous terrorist was Abu Abbas, who killed Leon Klinghoffer on October 7, 1985. (http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Apr2003/n04162003_200304161.html) Yeah so no terrorists here, nope none at all, in fact Saddam and Baghdad was a great place full of friendly folk.

Why are American Troops all over the planet? Well mostly because of past wars, Cuba from the Spanish-American War, Japan from WWII, Germany from WWII and the Cold War, South Korea from the Korean War. Another reason is to protect American interests world wide (Embassies or American Civilians). And lastly American soldiers are around the world to fight for freedom (Afghanistan, Iraq), help keep the peace (Bosnia) or give aid to those in need (Somalia in the early 90?s)

Well that was off topi:laugh:h: