Which K700i do you have?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which K700i do you have?

• K700i/Vodafone Branded
    • K700i/02 Branded
    • K700i/Orange Branded
    • K700i/T Mobile Branded
    • K700i/Unbranded
    • K700i/Other(Over sea's versions and Networks)

Also, sorry cos I couldn't edit the previous post, but has the battery issue been resolved with the R2L firmware?

I only ask as my battery life is absolutely terrible compared to my old 3650!

I've noticed the bad battary life, i've just upgraded from a SE-Z600 which could last me 5 to 7 days without charging.

Also i've made a list of resources on esato, check it out

[Resources] K700i

584931896[/snapback]

nice.

btw mate, there's no ' in ringtones/themes/videos etc - basic grammar :)

Does anyone know if the K700i can play MP3s as Ringtones like the motorola E398 can, If I had to choose b/w the Motorola E398 and the SE K700i which do u think i should buy?

If I had to choose b/w the Motorola E398 and the SE K700i which do u think i should buy?

584936331[/snapback]

Having not used thr E398, I cannot really give you a rock solid suggestion - all I can recommend is that you read up on this phone, here's an excellent and in-depth review of it

Review @ Mobileburn.com

The k700i is a solid phone, with a lot of great features, but this Motorola catches my eye a little bit :)

Hi does anyone know if this phone will be available on O2 pay as you go soon? I really want it but have only seen it on prepaid orange and cant really afford a contract.

If its not coming out, whats the best way of getting this phone using my existing 02 pay as you go sim card from my existing phone?