Which K700i do you have?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which K700i do you have?

• K700i/Vodafone Branded
    • K700i/02 Branded
    • K700i/Orange Branded
    • K700i/T Mobile Branded
    • K700i/Unbranded
    • K700i/Other(Over sea's versions and Networks)

see previous post

i have gone ahead and ordered it

will keep y'all updatedl wen i get it  :D

k thanks for the info

is the 500 free texts offer up till the 31/10/04 or you on have 500 free texts until that date then they are gone?

if u register an new sim card before 31/10/04

you get 500 free texts every weekend uptil 6 months after you register it

i think i read somewhere that the free period is actually from 7pm friday till 7am monday :)

not sure tho

welshkid

Go on a contract u cheapskates :p

I'm not being a cheapskate i just don't see the point in wasting money, i only use around ?10 worth of credit a month so a contract phone would be money down the drain

then why not go on a low ?15 a month plan... you get at least that much worth of calls and txts a month, and on top of that u get a cheap/free phone!

How do you check what firmware the phone has?

i should be ordering one today and wanna check its got the new firmware right away

should i put the phone on charge as soon as i get it and leave on charge until battery is fully charged? would that help the battery life at all?

thanks

welshkid

Any help on charging the battery?

When you get you have to charge it for 4 hours anyway. Any longer just pushes the boundarys of the battery. So the longer you leave it for its initial charge the better. :)

Since getting R2L firmware... I Charged my battery on Satuday night for 4ish hours - and even now, wednesday night, it's still in the mild-green area :D

But a useful tip is to keep using your k700i until it turns itself off due to lack of power - THEN and ONLY THEN should you give the battery a full charge - charging early has a negative effect on the life.

i wouldnt recommend buyin from cyren communications guys!

ordered fone on sunday nite. get a confirm email on monday sayin fone should arrive in bout 1-3 days

its now end of wed and the order tracking on the site still says processin

currently the site is down for me :s

and when i rang them, it rings for a long time then eventually goes to answerfone and it says they cant take calls due to a back log of orders :s

:( not a good expierence so far :( :no:

doesnt look like i am gettin my k700 anytime soon :( if ever

hopefuly it will tho

(touch wood)

Hey,

I have a few questions:

1) My K700i battery only lasts 2 and a bit days, why? how can i get this to go longer?, Would a fireware upgrade do it?

2) My k700i is vodafone branded, in a month or two, i plan to go to the market and get it unbranded, as they dont think i should do it yet, as its quite new, Will vodafone update my fireware? do they have an update? as if so, i will still unbrand it anyway.

Im quite busy right now, so could you email the reply? to tpm001@gmail.com if not i will bookmark this, so i can check when i have a bit of time,

Thanks! :D Tim

Yes a firmware update will solve this problem. Send your phone away to the Hays Technology Repair (The address is on my first post on the front page) Center and they will update it for free for a year, Whilst its still under warrenty. If its unbranded then you can just use the online update service if you get a docking station. I very much doubt that if you got it you got it unbranded that Vodafone would upgrade the firmware for you.

Just brought this phone. ?110 from The Link, on Orange Pay as you go, excellent and love it to bits!(Y))

How did you get it from the link for ?110???

Its ?189.99! Well at least thats what it says on there websit:s :s